Big Trouble in Little China Mafia Game

l50KpG0.png

Sort of Mid - Day Vote Count

No votes on anyone by anyone... GET VOTING!!!!

>.>

<.<

l50KpG0.png

l50KpG0

@zemaj - Its pretty much as everyone guessed. Posts restricted to images only, no text, no memes, and therefore no voting.

Interesting.

Upon completing my research, I am about 70% certain Leo is mafia.

Vote: Leopold Stotch

You say you have research (over 50%) yet don't give reasons. You made that post at 1:41 AM (my computer says that time so it might be different for everyone else) and probably went to bed and you still haven't posted your reasons I think you're fibbing and might be upset because your NK didn't work.

Good job on baiting, BTW.

I think we should give voting a shot as well. I'm feeling pretty good after getting 1 mafia from mod kill. :)

There should only be 1 mafia remaining, right?

Possibly. Do you think they had power to recruit? I'm thinking the mafia are the Storm guys and Lo Pan. What if Lo Pan is a recruiter and was able to recruit Scott? We've only had two nights so that would be at least 1 mafia, 2 at the most.

Thoughts?

I'd be willing to vote Leo, and if she flips town, lynch CG tomorrow.

Noodle willing to easily side with CG without CG providing proof of his findings? Hmm. Intriguing.

Think we just found our mafia brethren, y'all.

I'm reasonably sure there is only one mafia left, given the size of the game. If we lynch you and you're town, it'll be likely to be CG for going after you without offering proof. That's all.

Unless he investigated you last night and a bus driver was in play, or he's an insane cop, or any other wacky permutation our mod may have devised. But we can't plan for every complexity.

You say you have research (over 50%) yet don't give reasons. You made that post at 1:41 AM (my computer says that time so it might be different for everyone else) and probably went to bed and you still haven't posted your reasons I think you're fibbing and might be upset because your NK didn't work.

I gave my reasons. I had a suspicion, did some research (read: stayed up late to watch the movie again) and decided that you are most likely to be mafia.

What more would you like? A full role claim? Yeah, mafia hate not knowing all the things, so don't think that's gonna happen.

Good job on baiting, BTW.

Not sure what baiting you're referring to, but mama said never refuse a compliment, so thanks!

I'd be willing to vote Leo, and if she flips town, lynch CG tomorrow.

Chain lynching is bad. If Leo flips town and I'm still alive tomorrow, then I'll share all information I have available to me. Which, frankly, is not very much, but still. Then we can decide if I'm the best lynch or someone else.

I'm reasonably sure there is only one mafia left, given the size of the game. If we lynch you and you're town, it'll be likely to be CG for going after you without offering proof. That's all.

Fair, and agree about the numbers.

Unless he investigated you last night and a bus driver was in play, or he's an insane cop, or any other wacky permutation our mod may have devised. But we can't plan for every complexity.

If Egg Shen wasn't the bus driver then I call shenanigans on this entire affair. SHENANIGANS, I SAY.

I gave my reasons. I had a suspicion, did some research (read: stayed up late to watch the movie again) and decided that you are most likely to be mafia.

What more would you like? A full role claim? Yeah, mafia hate not knowing all the things, so don't think that's gonna happen.

Not sure what baiting you're referring to, but mama said never refuse a compliment, so thanks!

Your research was re-watching the movie and thinking, "Leo is def mafia." That is exactly what you said. Do you have any idea how crazy that sounds?

You're also role baiting for someone with a cane to come forward. Because that's what the mafia WANT to do. After what happened last game with Zemaj coaxing, practically begging a PT player to confess his role and 'Maj ended up being mafia, I'm not falling for that again.

Chain lynching is bad. If Leo flips town and I'm still alive tomorrow, then I'll share all information I have available to me. Which, frankly, is not very much, but still. Then we can decide if I'm the best lynch or someone else.

The bolded part is something every mafia says when they start a lynch train. I will prove town if you lynch me today! Cal is throwing blame on me for simply "rewatching the movie" as his research. Does anyone else NOT find that odd?

Vote: Caluin Graye

I'm not gonna be around later so this is my last post. I am a Townie. Y'all are just gonna have to trust me on this one.

You're also role baiting for someone with a cane to come forward. Because that's what the mafia WANT to do. After what happened last game with Zemaj coaxing, practically begging a PT player to confess his role and 'Maj ended up being mafia, I'm not falling for that again.

That's not what I said. I asked if anyone could name a character from the movie that uses a cane. Doesn't need to be YOUR character... just any character at all.

The opening scene of the movie has Egg Shen declaring his profession to a laywer as "Bus Driver". That's all I meant.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High