[won by mafia] 2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching [Game Thread]

Click on my avatar, then ignore. Go to the new page, and you shouldn't see my messages anymore. Afterwards, you can unignore me for example by showing the ignored content (there's a button below the page navigation at the bottom on phones), then clicking on the avatar and press Unignore button.

I did that for Noodle on the previous game. Apart from few bugs apparently, I didn't see any message from him :)
Thanks! I may use that in the future.

They wouldn't - or at least as a scum I wouldn't NK me. I have pressure on me and will pay it at some point anyway and be lynched.
Exactly, so we are left in the exact same situation as D1, minus one townie dead. Lynching you, with all the talk that has be invested during D1, is basically our best and only option as far as I'm concerned. And I don't even strongly feel that you are scum.

Vote: Babyhell

Following the thread until EoD, but making sure I get my vote in.

No worries, you'll be reborn next game. :)
28a878af727711b7567667efcc0166dcdfd3b052.gifv

I dislike this claim of vanilla, and then presenting the "he flips scum/he flips town" line directly following. It gives me a bad feeling.

I know this was in the middle of a heated discussion between you and Gorny, but this is not something that should be suggested. Editing to self mod kill is poor sportsmanship. Lets not go down this route of wanting people to do this.

Let's also not go down this road either, this was a thing way back on the last forum when you could check the last time someone was online. So you could figure out if they came back to the forum, but didn't post anything in the game thread. This was a slippery slope then and is still a slippery slope now. I would strongly advise against tracking people's online status. For whatever this super secret Gorny knowledge is (which I also dislike), lets keep it for an after the game discussion if need be.
Yeah..on the point of modkilling oneself on purpose. I agree.

It is poor sportsmanship. Reminds me of the one game where I hosted (or was it one of Caluin's?

But Scott/Prestige7 and one or two others were willing to do it.

Real bad form.

End of day 1

In roughly 17 minutes the Day 1 is over!

Day 1 votes:

Babyhell 4 (Pyrotechnician, D2DC, Gorny, Skjolde)
Gorny 1 (coju)

Players alive:

1. D2DC
2. Gorny
3. Noodle
4. Skjolde
5. coju
6. Zhao_Yue
7. Babyhell
8. snickersnack
9. Pyrotechnician

With 9 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch and 6 to lock (standard ruling here) (please correct me if wrong calculated)

True.

I'm not trying to protect OUR power roles.

I am trying to find OUR scum.

Odd thing though, I've been keeping an eye on who's been online since D2DC commented on Babyhell' post #186 and then my post regarding the same after that, including the back and forth between me and Babyhell about the whole thing.

You know what @coju ? No one that has been online since has immediately voted me for it. Not even Babyhell. You did. Are you his scum partner?

Oh and BTW, I am not tying to tram Babyhell in the analysys he made. I pointed out his analysis, made a case against it, an then voted Babyhell with my reasoning behind it.

Like I said there are two possibilities:

1 Babyhell is scum and I just caught him hook, line and sinker. If this is true, he will flip either Goo, Role Cop or Role Blocker.
2. I'm wrong. If this is the case, Babyhell will flip town or a town power role. I'll then take the heat for it. If I am lynched I will flip vanilla town. Remember that.

I have reason to to think Sir Noodle is town. So eliminate him from the scum pool.

That leaves scum hiding in : You, Babyhell, Pyo, Snicker, Zhao, Coju, and Skjolde.
A counter to this?

No. No counter to this. I think someone else commented on this post. But there’s 3 pages on stuff relating to this post that I don’t need to add to what was already said.

I'm curious how you came to that conclusion? You have 4/5 town reads on the non-voting players? o_O
I think everyone here has played enough to know if there’s only 2 of you to wait a bit before you both try to get someone lynched d1.

Currently 4 votes on Babyhell, 5 to lynch with around ~15 minutes to go right?

Babyhell is there anything you would like to say before the day is over? If you do happen to turn up townie, what leads do you think we should persue?

And @Zhao_Yue you don’t even have a vote out yet. Who is it you think should be on the chopping block today?

I think everyone here has played enough to know if there’s only 2 of you to wait a bit before you both try to get someone lynched d1.
But you're saying you know one of the votes is scum. Why couldn't they all be town?

I highly suspect one of those to have been ass a scum vote on bh. It’s good scum play.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High