[won by mafia] 2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching [Game Thread]

I'll place my vote in case I'm pulled away from my desk.

Vote: Babyhell
Zhao places the 5th lynching vote on BH securing it with 15 mins to go. Without him, there might not have been a lynch (for full disclosure I voted 4th)
On the other hand, with the strong belief of a D1 lynch, I would have secured it myself, had I not voted earlier.

Is it really plausible that scum would not place votes on BH? It took a remarkely long time for BH acutally to be lynched. It could quite easily have been a no lynch without Zhao.

Maybe we'll find one scum amongst the voters and the second was waiting until the last second before EoD, just in case he had to secure the lynch? Which he didn't need to, in the end.

Only votes on D2DC. One less serious than the other.
That's actually a really interesting observation, that happens to correlate with a theory that's been kicking around in my head. Give me a little time to research and formulate an outline.

So.. that's not good?

Who, if any, did D2DC have any beef with on D1? I only recall BH and he is dead.

@coju What are your thoughts? You mentioned at the end of the day, when there were still 3 votes on BH, that you thought one of those voters would be scum? You stand by that gut feeling? One of those was D2DC.
I still think 1 of the 2 remaining could be scum. I still think that.
Is it really plausible that scum would not place votes on BH? It took a remarkely long time for BH acutally to be lynched. It could quite easily have been a no lynch without Zhao.
Perhaps, but, as much as I disagreed with the lynch-ee. I had thought about voting to secure the lynch.

As to the first couple of votes in the day: yes, it is painfully obvious they losing the doc isn’t good. I think someone singing with joy inside would feel the need to echo that statement. (As I have been tongue tied when nking a PR as scum before)

Vote: Pyrotechnician

———————————————————
That's actually a really interesting observation, that happens to correlate with a theory that's been kicking around in my head. Give me a little time to research and formulate an outline.
———————————————————

I did a small outline for you if that helps.

Zhao places the 5th lynching vote on BH securing it with 15 mins to go. Without him, there might not have been a lynch (for full disclosure I voted 4th)
On the other hand, with the strong belief of a D1 lynch, I would have secured it myself, had I not voted earlier.
Despite the statistical reasons for doing so, I'm not 100% on board with always having a D1 lynch. However, I also considered making my vote the 5th, primarily to see if anyone would vote for a lock (unlikely).

Only votes on D2DC. One less serious than the other.
Hey, I was poked.

It could look like @coju and I are (inept) scum. My relative inexperience will surely lead me to some hamfisted moves from time to time, but I think it's pretty unlikely that @coju would go along with something as transparent as that.

Broader question for more experienced players: should @Gorny's D1 fervor be taken as a reason for suspicion? I know that an unwavering focus (ala a 'pitbull'*) can and will go awry sometimes, but that could also be easy cover.

* Though, I don't care for that metaphor. It really perpetuates an unfair stereotype and my sweet little girl wouldn't hurt a ... oh, right, I did find a half buried cat in the yard one time.

Oh man, I was hoping to wake up to some sick analysis..

Day 2 votes:

Pyrotechnician 1 (coju)

Players alive:

1. Gorny
2. Noodle
3. Skjolde
4. coju
5. Zhao_Yue
6. snickersnack
7. Pyrotechnician

Dead:
1. Babyhell Vanilla Town
2. D2DC Town Doctor

With 7 players alive it takes 4 votes to lynch and 5 to lock (standard ruling here) (please correct me if wrong calculated)

You guys wake up way too early, even for EU time zones.

Like I'm just getting up and getting ready to work and its 8 am here. What time are you guys getting up geez.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High