[won by mafia] 2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching [Game Thread]

I still think 1 of the 2 remaining could be scum. I still think that.

Perhaps, but, as much as I disagreed with the lynch-ee. I had thought about voting to secure the lynch.

As to the first couple of votes in the day: yes, it is painfully obvious they losing the doc isn’t good. I think someone singing with joy inside would feel the need to echo that statement. (As I have been tongue tied when nking a PR as scum before)

Vote: Pyrotechnician

Coju I would like to respectfully disagree. I was merely conveying the fact that we had a mislynch followed by a rough blow in losing a power role over night. Double the issues in a short time.

Skjolde also made a similar statement right out of the gate, if you are applying this to everyone does that not give him some suspicion as well then? I believe its odd you skimmed over his post but jumped on mine. Although maybe you are just tagging that on to your suspicion from yesterday that one of the first three voters was probably scum.

Do you think Skjolde gained some scum points from his post as well or no?

After yesterday, is Gorny free to go now or do you still suspect him as well?

Coju I would like to respectfully disagree. I was merely conveying the fact that we had a mislynch followed by a rough blow in losing a power role over night. Double the issues in a short time.

Skjolde also made a similar statement right out of the gate, if you are applying this to everyone does that not give him some suspicion as well then? I believe its odd you skimmed over his post but jumped on mine. Although maybe you are just tagging that on to your suspicion from yesterday that one of the first three voters was probably scum.

Do you think Skjolde gained some scum points from his post as well or no?

After yesterday, is Gorny free to go now or do you still suspect him as well?
Are you talking about this post, Pyro? Just to understand what you're talking about.
So.. that's not good?

Who, if any, did D2DC have any beef with on D1? I only recall BH and he is dead.

@coju What are your thoughts? You mentioned at the end of the day, when there were still 3 votes on BH, that you thought one of those voters would be scum? You stand by that gut feeling? One of those was D2DC.

Oh man, I was hoping to wake up to some sick analysis..
🎺Crickets🎺 🎺Crickets🎺 🎺Crickets🎺

You know, you could do some sick analysis too....just sayin. :p:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Are you talking about this post, Pyro? Just to understand what you're talking about.
Yes, I'm just noting that the beginning of your post had a similar statement in "Well that's not good" but it was passed over.

Also, I see I missed a couple posts from you asking if we should go for inactive players and something else. I'll go back to them.

You know, you could do some sick analysis too....just sayin. :p:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Yes, I'm just noting that the beginning of your post had a similar statement in "Well that's not good" but it was passed over.

Also, I see I missed a couple posts from you asking if we should go for inactive players and something else. I'll go back to them.
I think I did an okay job by digging up posts and making inquiries based on them. That specific post you qouted me for, was in relation to Zhao seemingly having a great idea, so I thought that I would wake up to read it, but he didn't post any.
I'm not making a remark towards all the players, only Zhao. So yeah, context matters :)

With this logic, do you think that we should lynch Noodle?

I never disagree with lynching Noodle on Day 1, I think when someone asked me who I would lay a vote down on (probably D2DC actually) I indicated Noodle because well Noodle. He is always a shot in the dark from the beginning of the game until the end of the game, and a day 1 lynch on him is less risk. The only thing that is holding me up on suspecting Noodle more this game is Gorny's magical knowledge that he thinks Noodle is not scum.

It's not really substantial, but I can only really locate one post where he mentions anyone else besides BH:

but that's pretty much it.
Yes, he mention me as someone he likes his vote on, but if I recall correctly the few posts following he was just trying to get me to contribute more. I think the other two were because they also had little activity.

I think I did an okay job by digging up posts and making inquiries based on them. That specific post you qouted me for, was in relation to Zhao seemingly having a great idea, so I thought that I would wake up to read it, but he didn't post any.
I'm not making a remark towards all the players, only Zhao. So yeah, context matters :)
But, context is hard to understand! I'm socially inept, that's why I post on internet forums instead of talking to people.

I understand, a follow up would be nice. An appearance by Noodle and Gorny would also be nice.

I never disagree with lynching Noodle on Day 1, I think when someone asked me who I would lay a vote down on (probably D2DC actually) I indicated Noodle because well Noodle. He is always a shot in the dark from the beginning of the game until the end of the game, and a day 1 lynch on him is less risk. The only thing that is holding me up on suspecting Noodle more this game is Gorny's magical knowledge that he thinks Noodle is not scum.
Then maybe it is time to ask Gorny if he would like to elaborate on that? @Gorny ?
Yes, he mention me as someone he likes his vote on, but if I recall correctly the few posts following he was just trying to get me to contribute more. I think the other two were because they also had little activity.
Yes, and as I said it is not, in itself, very substantial. It was quite easy to find post by D2DC where he mentions others because they were so few, and he had SO many posts only directed at BH.

So.. that's not good?

Who, if any, did D2DC have any beef with on D1? I only recall BH and he is dead.

@coju What are your thoughts? You mentioned at the end of the day, when there were still 3 votes on BH, that you thought one of those voters would be scum? You stand by that gut feeling? One of those was D2DC.
Just got to work and forgot my phone. Anyways I'm here.

D2DC did not have a beef with anyone that I can recall.

I think his death was a lucky shot by scum.

One thing I did want to comment on but now can't find, is that i could have sword I saw someone put up a vote against Noodle. i might have been seeing things. Or - when I read the thread via mobile last night after work, I might have been looking at a day 1 post before BH's lynch.

So my comment on that is invalid.
With this logic, do you think that we should lynch Noodle?

I have an odd feeling that Sir Pasta head is town. So I'm not supporting lynching him at this time, unless something changes. @Noodle care to join us, enlighten us about insurance and backup policies incase of an invasion or hostage situation.

- Gonna look at a few other posts and respond when I get a break.

Day 2 votes:

Pyrotechnician 1 (coju)

Players alive:

1. Gorny
2. Noodle
3. Skjolde
4. coju
5. Zhao_Yue
6. snickersnack
7. Pyrotechnician

Dead:
1. Babyhell Vanilla Town
2. D2DC Town Doctor

With 7 players alive it takes 4 votes to lynch and 5 to lock (standard ruling here) (please correct me if wrong calculated)

coju - in response to your answering Pyro there, no to what question?
Gorny is not free to go and still suspect.

Re: noodle. He has posted more yesterday than the past two games combined (at least it looks like)

I admit I was wrong about BH yesterday.
Had no clue on D2DC though.

I thought I was going to end up dead this morning, but in fact, what I did was narrow down the pool of PR town to those other than me.

If scum believes my claim, than they will either push another lynch today or pile onto another person.

Then maybe it is time to ask Gorny if he would like to elaborate on that? @Gorny ?
I'm going to have remain silent on that issue for the rest of the game, reason is I have noticed something about another player other than Noodle because of this thing, and I need to keep that info private,
we will call it sonar for now.

Re: pyro and skjolde- I always find it suspicious when someone posts something along the lines of, "boy, look what happened last night!" It always seems like a mafioso posting in order to be seen posting, without adding any real insight to the discussion.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High