[won by mafia] 2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching [Game Thread]

So you would suspect either Pyro, Gorny or D2DC for being scum?
I would. Maybe gorny isn’t scum. His hyper aggressiveness this early I don’t like. I’m surprised no one else has really questioned it but gave a pass that he’s itching to get back into playing.

Alas, I can be wrong.

Alright guys, I'm lynched.

I am Vanilla townie. I know we have power roles, and we had to try to generate information. I guess I did thanks to Zhao, and all the storm that followed.

The fact that I didn't want to only claim as VT was to try to keep the door opened for an early NK.

On day 1, we have low chances to hit a scum. And if they have a power role, same chances to lynch one of ours.

So I put me there to try to secure a N1 actions from our power roles, and get a guaranteed vanilla lynch (that's the most probable anyway, but better have it secured, right?).

You have to admit that I couldn't make it openly and state it before now.

Sorry I didn't have much more time lately, so I don't want to give bad weighted inputs before my lynch. I just hope the interactions generated will be of any help.

I would. Maybe gorny isn’t scum. His hyper aggressiveness this early I don’t like. I’m surprised no one else has really questioned it but gave a pass that he’s itching to get back into playing.

Alas, I can be wrong.
Not vocally at least.

It is now night! No more posting please!

Final Day 1 votes:

Babyhell 5 (Pyrotechnician, D2DC, Gorny, Skjolde, Zhao_Yue)
Gorny 1 (coju)

Players alive:

1. D2DC
2. Gorny
3. Noodle
4. Skjolde
5. coju
6. Zhao_Yue
7. Babyhell
8. snickersnack
9. Pyrotechnician

With 9 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch and 6 to lock (standard ruling here) (please correct me if wrong calculated)

Players alive:

1. Gorny
2. Noodle
3. Skjolde
4. coju
5. Zhao_Yue
6. snickersnack
7. Pyrotechnician

Dead:
1. Babyhell
2. D2DC

With 7 players alive it takes 4 votes to lynch and 5 to lock (standard ruling here) (please correct me if wrong calculated)

So.. that's not good?

Who, if any, did D2DC have any beef with on D1? I only recall BH and he is dead.

@coju What are your thoughts? You mentioned at the end of the day, when there were still 3 votes on BH, that you thought one of those voters would be scum? You stand by that gut feeling? One of those was D2DC.

As far as I'm aware D2DC didn't have any substantial arguments with any other player, there were a couple of times D2DC was defensive/agitated but I chalked that up to left over bitterness from the die hard game. D2DC was on board with the BabyHell lynch just as I was until much later in the day phase.

As for why I'm leaving my vote where it is, yes, you can go for experienced players all you want because they are good at hiding, but its few and far between that scum are hiding within the active players. The more a person posts, the more they have a chance to make a mistake. The only ones that typically want to get rid of active players are the scum, and if you go back to my last game as scum in the die hard game you can see I specifically pointed to people that were trying to be active and contribute as good night kill targets.
With this logic, do you think that we should lynch Noodle?

As far as I'm aware D2DC didn't have any substantial arguments with any other player, there were a couple of times D2DC was defensive/agitated but I chalked that up to left over bitterness from the die hard game. D2DC was on board with the BabyHell lynch just as I was until much later in the day phase.
It's not really substantial, but I can only really locate one post where he mentions anyone else besides BH:
I have a few "leaning" feelings thus far, but nothing to hang my hat on. I feel like BH "setup analysis" was a bit suspect. However, based on all the notes/charts I saw him posting last game, I think that's just the way he does things.

I like my vote on Pyro at the moment. He's not really been bringing his A game lately. I always think he's a good townie to have around for sound analysis, but he kinda just coasted through last game until it was crunch time. Beyond him, snicker or Zhao would probably be two I'd like to hear more from. Both of them were super active last game, but pretty quiet so far. Could just be a bit of burn out though, it's still quite early.
but that's pretty much it.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High