[won by mafia] 2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching [Game Thread]

Ahh yes, a stroke (n.) is: accident vasculaire cérébral

Question for you @Gorny and @Skjolde: would you guys support the standard D1 Noodle lynch?
If he participates normally, I don't see why he should be THE candidate for a D1 lynch. It doesn't exclude him, it's just not a auto-d1-lynch-Noodle thing. You gotta feel bad for the guy at some point

If he participates normally, I don't see why he should be THE candidate for a D1 lynch. It doesn't exclude him, it's just not a auto-d1-lynch-Noodle thing. You gotta feel bad for the guy at some point

Could you briefly outline Noodle's impact for today? I am still salty that his lack of presence last game cost me the win.

Are you trying to not be seen D2DC my friend? Why would that be?
I have NOT changed my settings, as I have nothing to hide. Gorny's profile has always been that way. I just don't really take much notice since he's not usually playing.

Alright, just checked it. So what STROKE my brain me lately was this Zhao motivate move and all the unlogical consequences of his night action... so who STROKE my brain is YOU, @D2DC, when I had to decide whether you were capable of such tricks or not!

Thanks for correcting me ;-)

Easy there big guy, you should probably slow down before you pull a muscle and hurt yourself.

No worries. Apologies in advance if I'm a bit salty for the next couple games.. But, having to put up with the "crusade", and then deal with the fallout from the no-name-claim made for quite an unpleasant experience. :confused:
I’ll echo skjodle: an impossible situation. But, you found out town only believes lies.
Oh indeed. You got us good with that last game of your though!
Indeed you did, @D2DC ! It was a great game! No one knew what to do!

Speaking of last game: when do we start role claiming?

Hey Babyhell, how about some theory crafting?

Given the information up to this point, if you were mafia, who would you choose for the first NK and why?

@Gorny, no idea if you've been online, but still waiting to hear your D1 Noodle opinion.

Unvote: snickersnack
Vote: Pyrotechnician

That just feels good.. :p
Pyro, eh? He is the reason I was lynched last game…

I'm not supportive of a D1 lynch on Noodle. I have a hunch that he might be town.

Anyone else @D2DC ? I have neutral feelings for everyone else at this point.

Anyone else @D2DC ? I have neutral feelings for everyone else at this point.
I have a few "leaning" feelings thus far, but nothing to hang my hat on. I feel like BH "setup analysis" was a bit suspect. However, based on all the notes/charts I saw him posting last game, I think that's just the way he does things.

I like my vote on Pyro at the moment. He's not really been bringing his A game lately. I always think he's a good townie to have around for sound analysis, but he kinda just coasted through last game until it was crunch time. Beyond him, snicker or Zhao would probably be two I'd like to hear more from. Both of them were super active last game, but pretty quiet so far. Could just be a bit of burn out though, it's still quite early.

Hey Babyhell, how about some theory crafting?

Given the information up to this point, if you were mafia, who would you choose for the first NK and why?
I guess if any of the scum read my PM role thread of previous, I'm quite high on the list.

I would go on a person who tries to analyze, or is known for that, but not the most obvious one, on N1. For example Pyro showed his abilities and is not showing off, so could be a good first target. I'd put afterwards a pack including Zhao, Skjolde, D2DC, and myself, and Gorny too as experienced player.

Then Snickersnack could be included soon, due to his ability to nicely hide last game.

Coju no, because he is scum, so he is of the equation for now. And his ability to be lynched is valuable for day phases...

Sorry for the others, I just made it quick before leaving home, with the names that STRUCK me ;-) !

Day 1 votes:

Babyhell 1 (Pyrotechnician)
D2DC 2 (coju, snickersnack)
Gorny 1 (Babyhell)
Pyrotechnician 1 (D2DC)

Players alive:

1. D2DC
2. Gorny
3. Noodle
4. Skjolde
5. coju
6. Zhao_Yue
7. Babyhell
8. snickersnack
9. Pyrotechnician

With 9 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch and 6 to lock (standard ruling here) (please correct me if wrong calculated)

By the way: it's nowhere stated in the description of 2d3 wether the full role of a dead player will be revealed.

So I will edit it in the 1st post:

If a player is dead, his role will be fully revealed, that means alignment and role.

For example:

@d2lover was found dead in the kitchen. He was the host.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High