[won by mafia] 2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching [Game Thread]

bfbd7e021d8cdae15cc49d07eb9413a2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
The sad truth about all of D2DC's role claims is:
v100-55.png

I am the Insurer.

A player will be notified via pm from the mod that they have the option of purchasing life insurance. When they contact me, I will issue them a policy. This means that they can't vote the following day, (representing the premium payment) but if they die, their beneficiary (a designated be player) will receive their vote, and the beneficiary's vote will count for double.

• Haha
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
I am the Insurer.

A player will be notified via pm from the mod that they have the option of purchasing life insurance. When they contact me, I will issue them a policy. This means that they can't vote the following day, (representing the premium payment) but if they die, their beneficiary (a designated be player) will receive their vote, and the beneficiary's vote will count for double.
Do you have a liscence for this or a piece of cardbard out of a cracker-jack box?

I am the Insurer.

Or -

Are you implying that we might need insurance against a hit?:cautious:

Lol. Be careful with those words.

Something struck you = physically hit you, or an idea struck

Something stroked you = well, that's what Robert Kraft got in trouble.. :LOL:
Hmmm. I will check the meaning, but that must have been a mistake it seems... hmmm...glad I can't edit it, right?

#PoorFrenchBoy

@D2DC your role cost the town the game, iirc. (See Christmas die hard, which the town did. )

Day 1 votes:

Babyhell 1 (Pyrotechnician)
coju 1 (snickersnack)
D2DC 1 (coju)
Gorny 1 (Babyhell)

Players alive:

1. D2DC
2. Gorny
3. Noodle
4. Skjolde
5. coju
6. Zhao_Yue
7. Babyhell
8. snickersnack
9. Pyrotechnician

With 9 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch and 6 to lock (standard ruling here) (please correct me if wrong calculated)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High