[won by mafia] 2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching [Game Thread]

I figured Noodle was joking also, but then d2lover seemed to verify it. @Noodle have you confirmed your role PM yet? @Zhao_Yue also for that matter?
you can check the players alive post on page 1 for that, but I will answer it for you, all but Noodle confirmed

Reactions: D2DC
Ok, I just read my role PM, but I believe we determine our own destinies and disagree with it. I'm planning on playing my own role.

Ok, I just read my role PM, but I believe we determine our own destinies and disagree with it. I'm planning on playing my own role.

Can you enlighten us on this imaginary role of yours?

Day 1 defense of inactive players

No, what I meant was you quoted D2DC and then addressed coju?

Or as I type now maybe you mean you're telling coju not to do the same thing as @D2DC is doing in that quote?

Seems a little eager to look town.

Unvote: snickersnack
Vote: D2DC

D2DC pointing towards Noodle's non-confirmation is somewhat what happened with Pyro being inactive last game. It cost coju his life due to him trying to say not to vote for Pyro.

Just asking him not to do it again, and get himself to D2.

However I have to vote for him not to be suspected of the same thing, i.e. protecting someone I know of.

I mean that blew the previous game somehow - or made it interesting, as you wish - but that start was based upon a misread of a mistake.

Do we really want it to happen again?

Me no. Hence my words.

Day 1 votes:

Babyhell 1 (Pyrotechnician)
coju 2 (snickersnack, Babyhell)
Noodle 1 (D2DC)
D2DC 1 (coju)

Players alive:

1. D2DC
2. Gorny
3. Noodle
4. Skjolde