[won by mafia] 2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching [Game Thread]

You should try and be more believable..
What did you want me to do? Lie about my role/name? Because somehow I knew that everyone else had a name except me? All I could do was tell the truth. Not much I can do if nobody believes it..

What did you want me to do? Lie about my role/name? Because somehow I knew that everyone else had a name except me? All I could do was tell the truth. Not much I can do if nobody believes it..
Look, I was just breaking your balls. You were in a impossible situation and it sucked.
Which is really why I said what I did, because it was so ridiculous. Of course you couldn't have made yourself more believable.

Look, I was just breaking your balls. You were in a impossible situation and it sucked.
Which is really why I said what I did, because it was so ridiculous. Of course you couldn't have made yourself more believable.
No worries. Apologies in advance if I'm a bit salty for the next couple games.. But, having to put up with the "crusade", and then deal with the fallout from the no-name-claim made for quite an unpleasant experience. :confused:

No worries. Apologies in advance if I'm a bit salty for the next couple games.. But, having to put up with the "crusade", and then deal with the fallout from the no-name-claim made for quite an unpleasant experience. :confused:
Oh indeed. You got us good with that last game of your though!

@Babyhell you never answered. What struck you to vote Gorny?
Simply the fact that never before any of my vote for him actually counted. So I'll keep it until there's a vote count, then I may change it. Because it is day 1, and today there's no real way (at least as of now I still don't have much to think with) to have a useful vote. Maybe for the one with the less messages since official start of day?

Sorry I am organizing a meeting IRL for tomorrow morning and I have quite a lot of stuff to do, so I haven't even checked this stroke/struck thingy yet!

Alright, just checked it. So what STROKE my brain me lately was this Zhao motivate move and all the unlogical consequences of his night action... so who STROKE my brain is YOU, @D2DC, when I had to decide whether you were capable of such tricks or not!

Thanks for correcting me ;-)

Alright, just checked it. So what STROKE my brain me lately was this Zhao motivate move and all the unlogical consequences of his night action... so who STROKE my brain is YOU, @D2DC, when I had to decide whether you were capable of such tricks or not!

Thanks for correcting me ;-)
I see. I thought you had picked up a read on Gorny.

Sorry that I've been away. My wife got home from seeing the doctor and in her vulnerable state, I coaxed her into going to chipotle, so now I'm in my own [cheese induced] coma.

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
I have to say, that last game was a bit stressful for me (the comment on lost sleep was not a joke), so everyone will have to excuse me if I'm a bit touchy this game and maybe the next as well.

I found another translation, talking about brain attack... but well...

I guess I would have spoken about Horny, not Gorny then 😅
Ahh yes, a stroke (n.) is: accident vasculaire cérébral

Question for you @Gorny and @Skjolde: would you guys support the standard D1 Noodle lynch?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High