TC3 Hunting Tournament winter 2018 - Sign-up and running thread

I always forget to use Find Item, must be conditioning since I usually play Sorceresses so the muscle memory isn't there.

Nanomist did a Sorc last time. He did a very detailed write-up about how he handled mana issues. I didn't take a Sorc then because I was worried about mana too, but Nanomist clearly showed that it doesn't have to be an issue.

But Sorc and mf tournament ... I have done that enough in the past.

except for the 4 items with a qlvl of >16.

And then there are only 3 in the list...did you mean >= 16?

This is interesting, as it would be possible to do it within the rules frame of another tourney. The biggest challenge for me would be to actually complete about 1.3 acts in 15 hours...especially if I need to spend an hour or more shopping Ring Mails from Charsi. My normal time up to that point would be something more like 25 hours.

(That skeleton mage in the Cathedral is named Bone Ash, btw)

I'm in!!! :D

I need a break from my usual twinked MF-ing and perhaps add a few TC3's to my (small) grail.

No idea what build to play, don't think I wanna read the guides but just go with what my gut tells me :p

I think i'm going to play paladin as my first character since thats the only class I don't have played in singleplayer. Maybe ill do sorc since i want to make a zealer sorc sometime in the future

Not sure if there's people from countries like Australia and New-Zealand, but if there are, I think the tournament is about to start for them. For me it's still 8 hours away, but I won't be playing much this weekend, if at all, unfortunately.

Good luck everyone !!! O yes and don't forget: people can still join this even after the start. It shouldn't be too hard getting 15 hours in, even being a few days late.

I'm in!

This was fun to follow the last time.

Since my eth grail misses most of the TC3s, why not to give this a go?

I probably won't be really competitive, but let's see. I feel like playing some stupid funny build instead of killing Andy +1k times with a sorc. :p

New to diabloii forums, old diablo 2 vet. Some may have seen me on the Amazon Basin boards. Reinstalled D2 about a month ago and I haven't had the opportunity to start a paladin. Throwing my hat into the ring. Probably going holy fire for this.

Smittyphi !!!!! Now that is a welcome surprise. Funny thing is that I thought about mentioning the SPF to you today, but didn't get around to do it.

Welcome to the forum and this tournament. Great one to get you started. Good luck !!! I did Holy Fire last time. Works really well.

Welcome, and good luck !!!

I couldn't resist staying up late, so I already have some time under my belt. Fun, fun, fun.

Okay, I'm a late entry for this one. I've a few builds I want to try, but I think I'll start out with a Rabies Wolf. Could be a complete disaster, but has nice novelty value!

I will start in a few hours. Will do a fist of fire sin since I need to practice with MA sins :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High