MF/RF Tournament - Sign-up and Running

I didn't quite get the full 20 hours in, but I got a hell of a lot closer than I thought I would. I'm sure my score wasn't great, but I did bring my blizz sorc from 86 to 92.25 over the course of the tournament. I also found several items that I have never found before, and several other things that were useful. Overall, I would have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed my first tournament!

I sent my results through a conversation, since I couldn't find another way to PM. Good luck to all the other runners. I will be looking forward to seeing the results tables when they are finished.

Didn't start till Friday. Only managed just about 8 hours. AT was actually kind to me in S/U considering I only spent about 4 of the hours in there. The 4 hours in LK, on the other hand, left me quite depressed. I'm likely to be last in runes, hopefully not last in S/U but probably also not much of a placement anyway. Didn't really try very hard but wanted to try all the same.

I got over the 10 hour mark. Nothing to write home about, but did get a grailer (Horizon's Tornado). Results sent to @ffs , thanks for hosting!

Sent results. Did 8-10 hours (didn't keep close track of it). More than I anticipated doing in the end, I think

Thanks all for the reports and the participation, this was good fun! Only one result missing from those who ran it seems, might be able to post the results thread today.

Oh come on, you can't drop facts like that and then NOT publicly shame that one person!

Anyway, thanks again for hosting, good fun! My guess is that we saw 1 Zod, none of that multiple Zod tournament luck any longer.

When's the MFO? :cool:

Oh man, so life kinda happened to me while this tournament was going on. I only managed like 6.5 hours on the zon, which was unfortunate. I think that adds up to a DNF lol. I hope everyone who got a full set in found some good stuff! I got a HR out of it at least!

Of course not a DNF. Plenty of people didn't finish the full set. And it seems you have a score. So just send it over to ffs, if you haven't done so.

Oh come on, you can't drop facts like that and then NOT publicly shame that one person!

I'll just wait for it until tonight (Europe) and will then post it with or without the missing result, so possibly including public shaming. :)

When's the MFO? :cool:

24 August - 2 September!

Brilliant! Looking forward to it!

Less than 4 weeks to MFO?! Sooner than I expected, but I prefer it that way!

@Shuffleblast I have 10x ilvl 95 GCs from this tournament, and I didn’t pick up anywhere near all of them (generally don’t clear a room full of Vipers to grab those).

Last edited:
@Shuffleblast might I suggest getting Diablo GCs instead? Runs should be quite a bit faster (depending on the build of course) and thus might be faster/easier to get few GCs for rerolling? Diablo GCs are also capable (like Nihlathak GCs @Yng mentions) of getting the +41-45 life roll.

@ffs You're not waiting for me I hope? I bowed out a while back due to stuff and things...

@Shuffleblast might I suggest getting Diablo GCs instead? Runs should be quite a bit faster (depending on the build of course) and thus might be faster/easier to get few GCs for rerolling? Diablo GCs are also capable (like Nihlathak GCs @Yng mentions) of getting the +41-45 life roll.
I was never a fan or running CS, but I'll probably do it now so I can cube the 24 baal essences. :p Baal runs took me anywhere between sub 3 min and 4 min with a blizz sorc, which is about what it takes me to do a p7 cs run as well though. 1 million exp per run for both at lvl 94.

What Yng said. Nihl is an awesome source for high ilvl GCs.
Even with max fire resist, 3k+ life and 1k mana shield, I don't feel comfortable going there with my sorc. :)

Get some PDR (dual Nature's Peace for example, giving you the RIP mod as well) and remember to step away from your merc and you'll be fine ;). Even if you have to abort 50% of your runs because they don't feel safe, it will still be faster than Diablo and Baal.

Get some PDR (dual Nature's Peace for example, giving you the RIP mod as well) and remember to step away from your merc and you'll be fine ;). Even if you have to abort 50% of your runs because they don't feel safe, it will still be faster than Diablo and Baal.
I've been on the lookout for useful PDR circlets and amulets, but I haven't found any good ones and I don't need the Nihlatak exp yet. I might go there in a couple of years. :p

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High