Friday the 13th strikes again - Item Find Thread - Mar 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I slowplayed my Paladin in 1.14d to lvl 28 to wear an "Honor" Devine scepter(with no automods for cheap repair). I did find some failed uniques, but more importantly Nokazons, great vs Diablo.

Screenshot005.jpg
Screenshot006.jpg
Screenshot007.jpg
Screenshot008.jpg

and Diablo's drop:

Screenshot009.jpg

I've had a battle inside my head for a few weeks now about what to do with the few hr's I've had laying around. Decided to go with Phoenix:
Screenshot033.jpg

I've been testing it out with fball/nova sorceress. The battle between 4-piece Tal's+Griffon's vs Vipermagi setup is on. I rolled a nice Glacial Trail map:
Screenshot034.jpg

The 88mf Vipermagi setup started out strong:
Screenshot032.jpg
Screenshot031.jpg
(WF turned out to be 8%)

Let's see if the Tal's setup can compete :coffee:

I've been testing it out with fball/nova sorceress. The battle between 4-piece Tal's+Griffon's vs Vipermagi setup is on. I rolled a nice Glacial Trail map:
View attachment 59573

Seeing this map I wonder if there is any set number for possible map layouts.

I have 2 sorcs running GT with the same layout of this area (WP, 2nd level and the sparky chest).

:unsure:

I decided to repost my beautiful barb-helm! :whistle::coffee:

6 bo.png

Echoing Avenger Guard
Defense: 50
Durability: 52 of 55
(Barbarian Only)
Required Strength: 65
Required Level: 45
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 80
Fingerprint: 0x4a457039
+3 to Battle Orders (Barbarian Only)
+1 to Battle Cry (Barbarian Only)
+3 to Warcry Skills (Barbarian Only)

And a more recent drop!

IST 3.png

Last edited:
Wow, I didn't think the sword was as nice as the comments here indicate. I was positive it required either base IAS or the two socks mod to be usable, but apparently the damage is nice enough as it is (the +15 min damage is a great mod as well according to @saracen85's comment? haha!)

@Babyhell I did upgrade it, here it is :D

Screenshot1015.jpg

@SirName very accurate! Almost what you predicted!

@rafquad

I'm a sucker for minimum damage builds.. Phaseblades have a tight damage range, and the +15 min damage brings the range even closer.

"Minimum Damage bonuses can result in minimum damage ≥ maximum damage:

When this is applied by a melee attack, maximum weapon damage = minimum weapon damage + 1. Character screen incorrectly applies this condition to final attack damage after +% Damage, when it is applied before +% Damage"

To put it simply, once reached the threshold, any additional min damage gives you an average +1 damage instead of the usual +.05 damage.

Just another standard +19 max charm from 1.07:
Code:
Prefix 853 Large Charm of Maiming
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 40
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 88
Fingerprint: 0x6ccc9952
+19 to Maximum Damage
Oh wait, large charm..
Screenshot878.jpg
Same run, this should make for a good Pando Project item! :love:
Screenshot879.jpg

More surprising than a nice find, since it's not really useful for anything. I didn't know the council could drop up to Doombringer. Now I'm curious, what's the highest TC they can drop?

Screenshot1025.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High