Friday the 13th strikes again - Item Find Thread - Mar 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I slowplayed my Paladin in 1.14d to lvl 28 to wear an "Honor" Devine scepter(with no automods for cheap repair). I did find some failed uniques, but more importantly Nokazons, great vs Diablo.

Screenshot005.jpg
Screenshot006.jpg
Screenshot007.jpg
Screenshot008.jpg

and Diablo's drop:

Screenshot009.jpg

I've had a battle inside my head for a few weeks now about what to do with the few hr's I've had laying around. Decided to go with Phoenix:
Screenshot033.jpg

I've been testing it out with fball/nova sorceress. The battle between 4-piece Tal's+Griffon's vs Vipermagi setup is on. I rolled a nice Glacial Trail map:
Screenshot034.jpg

The 88mf Vipermagi setup started out strong:
Screenshot032.jpg
Screenshot031.jpg
(WF turned out to be 8%)

Let's see if the Tal's setup can compete :coffee:

I've been testing it out with fball/nova sorceress. The battle between 4-piece Tal's+Griffon's vs Vipermagi setup is on. I rolled a nice Glacial Trail map:
View attachment 59573

Seeing this map I wonder if there is any set number for possible map layouts.

I have 2 sorcs running GT with the same layout of this area (WP, 2nd level and the sparky chest).

:unsure:

I decided to repost my beautiful barb-helm! :whistle::coffee:

6 bo.png

Echoing Avenger Guard
Defense: 50
Durability: 52 of 55
(Barbarian Only)
Required Strength: 65
Required Level: 45
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 80
Fingerprint: 0x4a457039
+3 to Battle Orders (Barbarian Only)
+1 to Battle Cry (Barbarian Only)
+3 to Warcry Skills (Barbarian Only)

And a more recent drop!

IST 3.png

Last edited:
Wow, I didn't think the sword was as nice as the comments here indicate. I was positive it required either base IAS or the two socks mod to be usable, but apparently the damage is nice enough as it is (the +15 min damage is a great mod as well according to @saracen85's comment? haha!)

@Babyhell I did upgrade it, here it is :D

Screenshot1015.jpg

@SirName very accurate! Almost what you predicted!

@rafquad

I'm a sucker for minimum damage builds.. Phaseblades have a tight damage range, and the +15 min damage brings the range even closer.

"Minimum Damage bonuses can result in minimum damage ≥ maximum damage:

When this is applied by a melee attack, maximum weapon damage = minimum weapon damage + 1. Character screen incorrectly applies this condition to final attack damage after +% Damage, when it is applied before +% Damage"

To put it simply, once reached the threshold, any additional min damage gives you an average +1 damage instead of the usual +.05 damage.

Just another standard +19 max charm from 1.07:
Code:
Prefix 853 Large Charm of Maiming
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 40
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 88
Fingerprint: 0x6ccc9952
+19 to Maximum Damage
Oh wait, large charm..
Screenshot878.jpg
Same run, this should make for a good Pando Project item! :love:
Screenshot879.jpg

More surprising than a nice find, since it's not really useful for anything. I didn't know the council could drop up to Doombringer. Now I'm curious, what's the highest TC they can drop?

Screenshot1025.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High