Item Level: 86
Fingerprint: 0x13a04bfc
+119 to Attack Rating
Damage Reduced by 3
Poison Resist +37%
30% Faster Run/Walk
20% Faster Cast Rate
+0 to Mana (0.5 per Character Level)

I'm trying to remain objective given that this could simply be a case of 'latest and greatest' ... but I don't think so. This find and the manner in which it was found could truly be my greatest DII find ... ever.

Back story:

A few weeks ago I got back into DII with designs for creating a fully decked out Hammerdin in 1.11b (you know, back when magic immune didn't apply to Blessed Hammer). To get things going I created my standard go to budget mfer a Frozen Orb/TK Sorceress. She bee-lined it directly to Hell Mephisto and started bashing his brains out on players 1 with about 100mf. Fast forward three weeks to last night, and I had nearly everything that I'd hoped to get from Mephisto and was starting to see some real diminishing returns on investment. So I decided that it was time for my Sorceress to enter the next phase of her farming journey ... LK. I doubled checked the forum for the player settings and drop patterns. Players 3 gives a 1:65536 chance for a Lo, Sur, and Ber so expect to need 21845 runs for the two Ber Runes, and two Sur Runes needed for Enigma. Hmm, sounds reasonable. After about an hour I found my ideal LK map (two campfire hut pairs immediately adjacent to the wp). After a bit of running I decided I'd go ahead and install the CRM and set all runes to orange as 1.13 had got me really used to orange runes and if I was going to do ~21845 LK runs I sure didn't want to miss a high rune when/if it came along. Today I installed the Advanced Run Counter and decided to get serious. 205 runs later I was getting seriously bored. After muling off a load of charms/jewels/gems/low runes I decided I'd take a quick break from LK and go do the Hellforge. Yes, the Hellforge. I'd hit Mephisto at clvl 78 and was now at clvl 90 but hadn't bothered to do anything past Mephisto except grab the quick +2 skill points from Izual. Mephisto's soulstone had been sitting in my stash for the last three weeks and for some reason now it seemed to be taking up too much space. So I relaunched the game and headed down to the River of Fire and was pleased to find that there were no cold immunes and was happily blasting easy to kill monsters at the default players 1 when this dropped:

Screenshot007.jpg

Uh huh, that's orange Ber Rune ... but it's in 1.11b!

This wildly tops my best rune drop since my restart (Lem from Mephisto) but also wildly tops my all time best rune drop from outside 1.13+ (a few Vex runes from various patches). And of course there's the delicious irony of finding what you're looking for the moment you stop looking for it. Now don't get me wrong, the path to Enigma is still going to be a long one, but stumbling blindly into a Ber Rune within 24 hours of starting the journey is pretty darn sweet! And now, back to LK! ... may I not have used up all my luck all at once ...

Woot! First drop of the session was a grailer and it's the first one since I reinstalled. Found in AT.

Still missing:
-Sacred Armor x2
-Astreon's Iron Ward
-Darkforce Spawn
-Nightwing's Veil
-Stormlash* - technically I did find this once in a MFO a long time ago but someone kindly decided to claim it as a prize. It was my first unique Scourge. 9 Horizon's later, I'm still searching for this.

Mang Song's Lesson
Archon Staff
Two Hand Damage: 83 - 99
Durability: 20 of 26
Required Level: 82
Required Strength: 34
Fingerprint: 0x44d9aee1
Item Level: 88
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Unidentified
+5 to All Skills
+30% Faster Cast Rate
-8% to Enemy Cold Resistance
-11% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-14% to Enemy Fire Resistance
Regenerate Mana 10%

Finally muled off. Some of these maybe shouldn't have been kept idk. This is from 29 hours of running wp corpse in UK and gambling the gold from selling the item that pops out.

Attachments

• Screenshot2.jpg
    Screenshot2.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot3.jpg
    Screenshot3.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot4.jpg
    Screenshot4.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot5.jpg
    Screenshot5.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot6.jpg
    Screenshot6.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot7.jpg
    Screenshot7.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot8.jpg
    Screenshot8.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot9.jpg
    Screenshot9.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot10.jpg
    Screenshot10.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot11.jpg
    Screenshot11.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot12.jpg
    Screenshot12.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot13.jpg
    Screenshot13.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot14.jpg
    Screenshot14.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot15.jpg
    Screenshot15.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot16.jpg
    Screenshot16.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot17.jpg
    Screenshot17.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot18.jpg
    Screenshot18.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot19.jpg
    Screenshot19.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 18
Got this orb today in Chaos:

Qd6p6CD.jpg

@ffs Is it better for Nova pit sorc than this and why:

kJcDl1f.jpg

The lower one is better IMO, I have one with very similar stats and used it often. In terms of damage, a good Eschuta's will be slightly better than both, but the second one offers a juicy mana boost and some life as well. First one has some LR, but resists are not that important for ES builds, the +1 ES level is nice but less useful than life/mana I'd say. Rare orbs are cool, even though I always end up going for something else in the end. For Nova I often found myself either wanting 40 FCR from weapon slot, or not needing any FCR but preferring something else entirely (like CM for P7 or 180 MF sword for P1).

Reactions: ResTTe
Found this morning my 4th wizard spike in 07 (i traded one for skullders already) with 20 failed set boneknifes, this equates to round about 2500 runs.

And some days ago I found this dissappointing unique after 24 set grand crowns:

Code:
Crown of Thieves
Grand Crown
Defense: 313
Durability: 37 of 50
Required Strength: 103
Required Level: 49
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x5b339b4f
+25 to Dexterity
+50 to Life
+35 to Mana
+175% Enhanced Defense
Fire Resist +33%
8% Life stolen per hit

The missing goldfind is really bad. And fireresists are no thing for physical chars since LoH.

but hey, I didn't search for it, so what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High