Finding the Balance: MF/RF Tournament (Signup & Running)

Finished 10 hour set in CS with my HC Sorc, so 14.5 hours into second set. I won't finish the set, but will try to at least push her to 95.5 before submitting results. Good luck to everyone still running. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's drops. I agree with @Babyhell that this is a nice format.

Finished my running for the tourney. Made it 14.3 hours into a second set. First set was ok, but man this second set was dryyy. Would honestly be quite annoyed with it if it weren't double dipping runs for my 1kmw thread. Singer is letting me down 😭.

• Sad
Reactions: Babyhell
Both sets completed & results sent. Second set was pretty uneventful for the last 8 hours. Mind you after the first set where all my points were in the first six hours, that wasn’t too bad.

I also really liked the format, it had a lot to do with me finishing two sets (well, and the lockdown.) Looking forward to the results, it will be interesting to see how the runes vs uniques scores level out.

Reactions: Luhkoh and Babyhell
Thanks for the results everyone!

I also really liked the format and just mixing runes and S&Us for the scores, thanks to @Luhkoh for suggesting that. Having received almost all scores now, it was an interesting mix, as expected. At this point only missing one result, publicly shaming @Nano. :) I'll wait until tonight (Europe) and otherwise post the results subject to his.

Reactions: Luhkoh and Babyhell
Yea i really enjoyed this event aswell. I hope we can do this again soon. Thankd again for hostin @ffs !

Last edited:
Reactions: Luhkoh
Oops, I totally forgot about this as I have been pretty busy lately and haven't checked SPF for some time. I ran 2-3 hours of cows with no score.

Reactions: Babyhell and Luhkoh
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High