Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread

Vote Count:

Zarniwoop: 1 (Caluin Graye)
Prestige7 : 5 (D2DC, Wanjai, Zarniwoop, Pyrotechnician, Noodle)
Wanjai: 1 (TheFranklin)

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Not voting: Prestige7, zemaj, Noammr

At first I wasn't sure about Zarni. But now I think he is town from how he was worried about players would get mod killed.

I've been trying to post the above for a bit now... to add to it, what exactly is this sudden case on Prestige7? Is it just last-minute lynch a lurker?

Pretty much. It's also the only option at this point and a lynch is almost always better than no-lynch.

Unvote: Zarniwoop
Vote: prestige7

Zemaj was found beaten to death in an alley. What was left of him was nearly unrecognizable. He was wearing jeans, a t-shirt and and padded vest.

A bloody baseball bat with nails driven into it was found closeby. There were no fingerprints on the bat.

Zemaj has died, he was Marty Mcfly (bonus character outta time) he was neutral.

It is now day time (day 3), and you may post freely, with 8 alive it will take 5 votes to lynch.

The day will end on November 18th, 2017 at 8:30 PM CST, approx. 48 hours from now

Last edited:
Anyway, I've been thinking about the roleblock on N1 on D2DC. It's just so weird that someone could go out and RB him when the weather was so dark (judging that he was telling the truth). I'm thinking that maybe the steak that he picked up on day 1 trigger the poisoned drink at night.

@DiabloTwoinDC , I'm not sure if this is against the rule or not. But I'm wondering when Silver PM you about the lemonade thing. Is it in the beginning of the night or by the end of the night? Because if it's the beginning of the night, it may mean that it's more likely to cause by mod than from other players.

My theory is all food items have some sort of effects of players, either just the cosmetic effects, post restrictions, or the RB effect.

@Noammr , you picked the fancy cake on D2, did anything happen to you during the night?

Another neutral? How many neutrals are there in this game?

From ten players, two neutrals down already, and assuming two Mafia out there.. I figure there has to be at least 5+ townies, there were 5 out of 7 in first game I played. I don't think we can disregard the possibility of one more neutral out there. Myrna, and certainly Marty McFly don't seem to be the SK type.. I guess it's not all terrible news though, if no townies are dead yet..

But I'm wondering when Silver PM you about the lemonade thing. Is it in the beginning of the night or by the end of the night? Because if it's the beginning of the night, it may mean that it's more likely to cause by mod than from other players.

Not sure if I can answer this? @The Silver Shroud?

Anything interesting happen last night? We must have gotten some info with the clear weather. I'm also wondering about the interaction between the Stealth Boy/Thermal Goggles?

I couldn't really ask yesterday, but @Prestige7 was Scott Berland?

FYI, here is my Nuka Cola code for anyone that didn't understand:
Code:
Nuka Cola = Yes
Nuka Cola! = No
Nuka Cola? = What?/Question
Nuka Cola Nuka Cola! = I agree/applaud

Stay away from that stuff, it's HIGHLY addictive! Nuka Cola Nuka Cola! :p

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High