Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread

Vote: Pyro

Swearing? Come on....

Heck of a surprised reaction, thinking you were killing a townie but uncovering a neutral.

Vote: Pyro

Swearing? Come on....

Heck of a surprised reaction, thinking you were killing a townie but uncovering a neutral.

Yeah, sure. I'm pretty sure I'm more able to conceal my thoughts than that if I were scum. If you recall I voted for him yesterday before we had no options other than Prestige for a lynch, he seemed off to me yesterday having no real input other than a very light "player by player" analysis if you could even call it that.

Yeah, sure. I'm pretty sure I'm more able to conceal my thoughts than that if I were scum. If you recall I voted for him yesterday before we had no options other than Prestige for a lynch, he seemed off to me yesterday having no real input other than a very light "player by player" analysis if you could even call it that.

I didn't recall your vote. I also am on the edge of of thinking you can conceal your thoughts :)

Anyway, I've been thinking about the roleblock on N1 on D2DC. It's just so weird that someone could go out and RB him when the weather was so dark (judging that he was telling the truth). I'm thinking that maybe the steak that he picked up on day 1 trigger the poisoned drink at night.

@DiabloTwoinDC , I'm not sure if this is against the rule or not. But I'm wondering when Silver PM you about the lemonade thing. Is it in the beginning of the night or by the end of the night? Because if it's the beginning of the night, it may mean that it's more likely to cause by mod than from other players.

My theory is all food items have some sort of effects of players, either just the cosmetic effects, post restrictions, or the RB effect.

@Noammr , you picked the fancy cake on D2, did anything happen to you during the night?

My first thought was a player that could see through darkness and still roleblock, are super mutants able to see whether its light or dark? Maybe those more familiar with fallout can enlighten me.

I didn't recall your vote. I also am on the edge of of thinking you can conceal your thoughts :)

Well, its there. Also what does on the edge mean? Funny considering this is one of the few times I thought you weren't scum, but it seems you are trying to prove me otherwise.

When was the last game you played that the night kill flip, even if just alignment, was revealed to the town?

A long, long time ago. Not the first thought that came to mind when the day started though as I didn't expect one of the less contributive players to turn up dead.

When was the last game you played that the night kill flip, even if just alignment, was revealed to the town?

Also, it seems you are more bothered by this fact than I am, is there a reason for that Stealth Boy Caluin?

After reading the post and taking notes, CG is very suspicious to me. He didn't post much the last two days but he was always around to claim the good items(two times on stealth boys, then the Stimpaks). His reads on players didn't help town much since it was more neutral than targeting anybody (which could be normal). But I just have the feelings that he is a scum.

Noodle also seems suspicious to me. I don't have any obvious reason, but the way he voted and then unvoted. It seems like he was just trying to mess with our heads.

Pyro is leaning towards towns. D2DC, Zarni are more solid town. I would say that Franklin is also town too but I am also not too sure about that.

Noammr is difficult to read. But I slightly feel him leaning toward mafia.

Also, it seems you are more bothered by this fact than I am, is there a reason for that Stealth Boy Caluin?

What makes you think I'm bothered by it? I found it interesting and wanted to point it out, because it does not meet the standard game play. Would you rather talk about the weather? Or perhaps keep on lamenting over how a player without the town win condition was lynched?

What makes you think I'm bothered by it? I found it interesting and wanted to point it out, because it does not meet the standard game play. Would you rather talk about the weather? Or perhaps keep on lamenting over how a player without the town win condition was lynched?

Because it seems like you are annoyed that the fact that he was neutral is public knowledge. I'm not lamenting over how a player without the town wincon was lynched, the only thing that I'm lamenting is that he was "compelled" to vote for synths, and if I had to guess that might have been you.

Junk vendor in Diamond City, suspicious of everyone for being a synth, compelled lynch voter of anyone that was a synth.

I'm assuming that means he must vote AGAINST the synth. But how would he know who they are? Or, does it mean that anyone that a synth can compel him to vote however they want him to? :confused:

Because it seems like you are annoyed that the fact that he was neutral is public knowledge. I'm not lamenting over how a player without the town wincon was lynched, the only thing that I'm lamenting is that he was "compelled" to vote for synths, and if I had to guess that might have been you.

My fault, I misspoke. I wrote 'lynched' when I meant 'night killed'. Read into that what ever you will, but just wanted to make note that I used the wrong word in my last post.

I was wondering how that works? Does he know who the synth are?

This is pointless topic and a waste of the town's energy. Only one person could have told us how his ability works and he is now dead.

Do you intend to derail conversation into dead end topics?

Do you intend to derail conversation into dead end topics?
How about these for topics of conversation? ..

I know it's customary to go fishing at the first crack of dawn, but don't you think that now is still a wee bit early for it?
If I ask people to contribute any information gained during night actions, and you gripe..

Anything interesting happen last night? We must have gotten some info with the clear weather. I'm also wondering about the interaction between the Stealth Boy/Thermal Goggles?
Again, ask for info from night actions, no response. Specifically about Stealth Boy? No response. There MUST be SOMETHING to say. I even shared the fact that NO INFO was given with the Thermo Goggles, which Zarni corroborated. ESPECIALLY in clear weather, people got out last night, but aren't coming forward with info.

Caluin Greye - I'm catching some bad vibes... nothing I can put my finger on, but there's something...
I'm going back, reading Jamez posts, now that we can trust what he said. And you were his #1 scum smelling..

Unvote: Zarniwoop
Vote: prestige7
You were the last player to vote Prestige (after there were already 6 votes). Curious why you vote for Zarni? He is one of my more town reads. Granted Prestige didn't flip Mafia. But, maybe you were hoping to get a lynch on someone other than a low-activity, neutral player..

He didn't post much the last two days but he was always around to claim the good items(two times on stealth boys, then the Stimpaks).
I agree. You are posting more than some players, but not all that much. You sure are around to pounce on all the useful items though.

having no real input other than a very light "player by player" analysis if you could even call it that.
I agree with this also. Your entire player by player analysis seemed intended to supply as little info as possible, mostly "null reads".

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High