Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread

Prediction:

The mafia are among these 5 people

Prestige, zemaj, Caluin Graye, Pyro, Wanjai

So there was no NK, and we have someone who was roleblocked. D2DC doesn't get on your list at all?

If D2DC is was the one who sent in the NK, we could be down a scum and still have a town role block that didn't have to claim to lynch D2DC.

Reads today, without scrolling back for the umpteenth time this day phase:

D2DC is the center of attention today what with the early information claim and the apparent post restriction. Either helpful townie or scum-in-plain-sight. I feel like he's being earnest though, so leaning town.

wanjai seems concerned about neutrals already, but not much scum hunting. Is awfully concerned about Stealth Boys, but not the other items. New player syndrome? Maybe, but I suspect she's read enough games over D2DC's shoulder she might know better. Slight mafia read.

Zarniwoop seems intent upon playing helpful townie. I'm happy with my vote on him for the moment.

Noodle's vote on D2DC for his post restriction seems opportunistic. I can't really fault him for the annoyance factor, but I'm not willing to lynch D2DC just because he's restricted. For the other things? Sure, yeah.

zemaj and Mr. Berland (Prestige) appear to be coasting so far.

Pyro is playing close to his chest, which is pretty standard for him. See my above reaction to Franklin for how I feel about that.

franklin is being franklin as usual. I like what's he's doing so far.

I missed someone. That probably means something right there.

Vote: Wanjai

There is 9 hours left today, and I think we need to start putting our vote down. I think this is our best option. I really want to vote for one of Noodle/D2DC because I am reading them on opposite factions right now. D2D

Whoops that wasn't supposed to post yet. Was going to say something about D2DC and nuka cola, but it wasnt a good joke.

I put a vote on Wanjai for the 2 mafia and neutral talk. To me it is very clear what we are doing here, and if it is not clear to them, then I don't think they are town.

wanjai seems concerned about neutrals already, but not much scum hunting. Is awfully concerned about Stealth Boys, but not the other items. New player syndrome? Maybe, but I suspect she's read enough games over D2DC's shoulder she might know better. Slight mafia read.

I put a vote on Wanjai for the 2 mafia and neutral talk. To me it is very clear what we are doing here, and if it is not clear to them, then I don't think they are town.

I don't really know why you guys are so concerned about me mentioning neutral. Is it so bad to bring it up? And no, I didn't read any mafia game stuff when D2DC was playing. He told me what happened here and there and that's it.

I mentioned that there should be 2 mafias because that seems to be an appropriate ratio. I played Town of Salem (TOS) and they usually have 3 mafias among 15 players.

@wanjai you also seem very intent on keeping track of te particulars, such as D2DC liking that post, or keeping count of CG's items. Any reason you feel the need to be so careful?

I don't really know how you guys play your game here or how certain posts trigger mafia side. When I played TOS, I liked to take notes (who vote whom, who claimed what roles, etc) to remind myself and other players since it's much faster game. Most players there just didn't care to read what happened. That's why I pointed out stuff here. I don't know that it's a bad play on this game. Also in TOS, you get more facts than just guessing around who is whom since there are many investigation roles. For here, it's more difficult to tell mafias apart.

To me, Caluin Graye and Prestige7 are suspicious. I'm not sure about Zarni and Noodle. I think franklin/D2DC feel like town.

It was a very dark night, so dark in fact, most couldn't see more than a foot in front of them.

Many tried however to do something, but travel in The Wasteland was impossible this night.

Story makes it fairly clear the weather prevented most night activity imo, no need to try to tie everything together.

So there was no NK, and we have someone who was roleblocked. D2DC doesn't get on your list at all?

If D2DC is was the one who sent in the NK, we could be down a scum and still have a town role block that didn't have to claim to lynch D2DC.

Again, why is everyone ignoring the narrative?
Do you actually think D2DC would play today in this way if he was mafia? Ballsy. Can't see why.

I missed someone. That probably means something right there.

Very good, well done.

Somewhat agree with the vote, don't agree with your reasoning at all though.

Last post was supposed to start with the following:

Roleblock: almost makes me wonder if there is a jailkeeper in play, no NK+roleblock.

Story makes it fairly clear the weather prevented most night activity imo, no need to try to tie everything together.

Again, why is everyone ignoring the narrative?
Do you actually think D2DC would play today in this way if he was mafia? Ballsy. Can't see why.

Nuka Cola Nuka Cola!

Heading home for the night.

I'll hop on when I get home, but that will be 7:30 or later EST.

Vote: Prestiege7

Vote Count:

Zarniwoop: 1 (Caluin Graye)
Prestige7 : 3 (D2DC, Wanjai, Zarniwoop)
Wanjai: 1 (TheFranklin)
Zemaj: 1 (Pyrotechnician)

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Not voting: Noodle, Prestige7, zemaj, Noammr

Deadline is at 8:30 PM CST tonight roughly 3 hours and 10 minutes from now.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High