Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread

The day has ended without a lynch.

The weather has changed: The night is darker than a normal night, most locations are cloaked in complete darkness. Some locations like Diamond City, The Glowing Sea,The Kingsport Lighthouse and Gorvega can be seen for miles around...

If you have night actions, they are due to me via PM

Final End of Day Vote Count and Announcement:

Noammr: 2 (Wanjai, Thefranklin)
Caluin Graye: 1 (D2DC)
Zarniwoop: 1 (Noodle)
Thefranklin: 1 (Noammr)
Zemaj: 1 (Prestige 7)
Noodle: 2 (Zarniwoop, Pyrotechnician)
PyroTechnician: 2 (Caluin Graye, Zemaj)

***A Mini Nuke was activated and the sound drew near but thankfully it did not explode***
***The Mini Nuke has de-activated***

Currently finishing up night action results and rendering the day start.

Day to start shortly.

It was a very dark night, so dark in fact, most couldn't see more than a foot in front of them.

Many tried however to do something, but travel in The Wasteland was impossible this night.

Several voices were heard in the darkness:

I hear something - what's that noise? The Supermutant said.... Come out come out wherever you are.... Here human human human... got a nice present for you...

"...Lemonade... Swatters..."

"Good God, he said, Did you catch the plates on that one?"

No one has died. It is now day 2 and you may post freely. All item effects have from yesterday and last night have expired.

New drops forthcoming.

Night 2 begins at 8:30 PM CST on November 15th, 2017

With 10 alive, 6 votes are needed for a lynch

Last edited:
I guess nothing happened last night because of the darkness.

D2DC picked the goggles, did they do anything?

No NK? Smells like Noodle has something to do with this.

I think there should be two mafias. Even Noodle didn't send his NK, couldn't another mafia member send the night action?

Silver said many tried to do something. It didn't look like anyone accomplished anything though.

What's your thoughts so far? Who can potentially be the scum(s)?

As much as I appreciate being automatically lumped into the mafia, perhaps it's possible my vote on Zarniwoop had a positive effect. He's the second person I would expect of ever having a mini-nuke, and if it malfunctioned on the same day I voted for him . . . well, you do the math, I freaking hate math. Get yourself a calculator, they're pretty cheap.

I think there should be two mafias. Even Noodle didn't send his NK, couldn't another mafia member send the night action?

Silver said many tried to do something. It didn't look like anyone accomplished anything though.

What's your thoughts so far? Who can potentially be the scum(s)?

What did I miss? Why are you so certain it's noodle? Or is that a Bad Ash type joke I just haven't been around long enough to get?

What did I miss? Why are you so certain it's noodle? Or is that a Bad Ash type joke I just haven't been around long enough to get?

I didn't say that it was Noodle. Franklin was the one who thought it might be Noodle since there was no NK. I personally think that there was no NK because of the darkness.

As much as I appreciate being automatically lumped into the mafia, perhaps it's possible my vote on Zarniwoop had a positive effect. He's the second person I would expect of ever having a mini-nuke, and if it malfunctioned on the same day I voted for him . . . well, you do the math, I freaking hate math. Get yourself a calculator, they're pretty cheap.

I'd "like" this comment if it were allowed. As it is not, I'm definitely not "liking" it as its forboden.

Other than ancient history (which I am not privy to) I see no reason to presume you 9or anyone else for that matter) are scum.

I'm going to say what everyone is thinking, and, yes, I am kind of a hero. I probably saved the town's game last night. What's' that you're saying? Yes, you're right, you're welcome.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High