Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread

I think there should be two mafias. Even Noodle didn't send his NK, couldn't another mafia member send the night action?

Silver said many tried to do something. It didn't look like anyone accomplished anything though.

What's your thoughts so far? Who can potentially be the scum(s)?

It was mostly a joke because that is what happened last game. Scum Noodle had an ability where he could forgo N1 kill in exchange for a voting power.

So you think 2 mafias?

I'm going to say what everyone is thinking, and, yes, I am kind of a hero. I probably saved the town's game last night. What's' that you're saying? Yes, you're right, you're welcome.

So, you single-handedly neutralized all Mafia elements last night? Who were they? Just give us names, we'll vote them out. Game over.

I'm going to say what everyone is thinking, and, yes, I am kind of a hero. I probably saved the town's game last night. What's' that you're saying? Yes, you're right, you're welcome.

I'm going to say I highly doubt that, even with how supposedly awesome you are.

Didn't Silver say that the story would give hints to what happened (or in this case didn't happen)? I think it pretty clearly spells out that people tried to do things, but couldn't.

Speculation: Night vision googles would have countered that affect, so if we had one of those drop yesterday, that person would have been able to do things. Other speculation of what the other items do or allow, high bets on that Rad X allowing someone to act in the Rad Storm. That being said I rather not take guesses on every single item or night time impact.

Did the darkness prevent everything? Anybody have any successful night action they wish to share?
Lol. Well, how we gonna catch anything if we don't fish?

Looking at you.
You can't play the "tralalala, I'm a new player and don't know how things work" card after last game.

Speculation: Night vision googles would have countered that affect, so if we had one of those drop yesterday, that person would have been able to do things. Other speculation of what the other items do or allow, high bets on that Rad X allowing someone to act in the Rad Storm. That being said I rather not take guesses on every single item or night time impact.

Unless I misread someone get thermal goggles yesterday and said that they got no additional info about their use/occurrences during the night? Bit fishy, though I can think of several explanations.

This is exactly what I expected as well. And, now I understand why I was targeted last night:

• I picked up the goggles, and expected a PM to notify me as of their night ability.
  • An astute player realized with the dark weather, that I may be the only one able to perform night action, and role blocked me.
  • My night PM had no mention of the goggles (although I'm assuming they allow night action in the dark), only mentioning the role blocked.
I was trying to figure out if that meant the role blocked was town or Mafia. But, it makes sense for both. Town would role block, hoping to prevent a NK. Mafia would role block, trying to prevent any PR I may have. What bugs me, if I have these goggles, why wouldn't I see a role blocked coming at me a mile away?!?

And, no. I thought I would get a PM during the night revealing the goggles use/ability. But, nothing doing.

This is exactly what I expected as well. And, now I understand why I was targeted last night:

• I picked up the goggles, and expected a PM to notify me as of their night ability.
  • An astute player realized with the dark weather, that I may be the only one able to perform night action, and role blocked me.
  • My night PM had no mention of the goggles (although I'm assuming they allow night action in the dark), only mentioning the role blocked.
I was trying to figure out if that meant the role blocked was town or Mafia. But, it makes sense for both. Town would role block, hoping to prevent a NK. Mafia would role block, trying to prevent any PR I may have. What bugs me, if I have these goggles, why wouldn't I see a role blocked coming at me a mile away?!?

I see why you were fishing now. Role blocked + No night kill, and you are trying to get ahead of it.

Or you had the role block? I am confused, you were the only one with the goggles, how could you get role blocked?

No night kill, and you are trying to get ahead of it.

Man! Everybody so suspicious of me! I guess that's what I get after last game.

I'm not "getting ahead" of anything. I'm trying to get whatever info gathered last night out in the open. I also don't understand how come a role blocker was able to get out last night.

Unless I misread someone get thermal goggles yesterday and said that they got no additional info about their use/occurrences during the night? Bit fishy, though I can think of several explanations.

I think it's important to note that there are multiple goggles on the equipment list, which includes both night vision and thermal goggles. I would assume there would be some kind of difference, but who knows what that would be beside the mod.

It was mostly a joke because that is what happened last game. Scum Noodle had an ability where he could forgo N1 kill in exchange for a voting power.

So you think 2 mafias?

I see. I think there should be two mafias at least for ten players. Not sure if they have recruit power or not.

Man! Everybody so suspicious of me! I guess that's what I get after last game.

I'm not "getting ahead" of anything. I'm trying to get whatever info gathered last night out in the open. I also don't understand how come a role blocker was able to get out last night.

Oh man.... everyone is really targeting you. Lol

Are you saying there is a jailor out there? Did you know you got role blocked because you were trying to do something last night or Silver told you so?

I think it's important to note that there are multiple goggles on the equipment list, which includes both night vision and thermal goggles.

I don't know if there is any difference in goggles/ability. There was no mention of them at all.

Are you saying there is a jailor out there? Did you know you got role blocked because you were trying to do something last night or Silver told you so?

Not a jailer. I got poisoned, unable to perform any night action. I have a feeling the role blocker is Mafia aligned. Although, that's just my gut. They could easily be town, trying to stop an NK.

***A Mini Nuke was activated and the sound drew near but thankfully it did not explode***
***The Mini Nuke has de-activated***

I hear something - what's that noise? The Supermutant said.... Come out come out wherever you are.... Here human human human... got a nice present for you...

These two things are very likely related, though I do not know mechanically how.

I'd like to point out that the mafia can save us all a lot of time by just self identifying now. Why you hidey hide?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High