Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Dogs and cats usually die at the age of 15 while things can become problematic again with children of that age, without legal options to neuter them or to put them to sleep.

And who makes you think that?

I might be moving out of Northern Maine and back into civilization soon!

*serves celebratory Dew and drinks

Cats and dogs chew and scratch on things they aren't supposed to, while with kids, no wait lets not go there.

Kitteh's are definitely less trouble, and more peaceful in general. But dogs are more awesome.
And who would want kids... No offense to those who want/wanted/have/had kids. Just not my thing.

I expect the kids of today to work hard when I'm old (harder than I work myself), so there's something they can offer to me in order to be mentioned accordingly in my testament.

I heard that cooled stones instead of ice cubes for drinks are en vogue among hipsters. Or is that 10 year old news?

Whatever, it doesn't dilute the drink. That must be good for something.

Then its better to just use some water to dilute your scotch then using ice cubes, the cubes (or cooled rocks) takes away flavour of your whiskey.

I'm not a whisky expert, but I wouldn't pour water into it. There's nothing wrong with having an extra glass of water, however.

Just a few drops to dilute it a bit, some whiskeys are better with just a few drops of water, others are best drank pure and again others taste better when slightly cooled but thats all to the drinkers taste.

*serves double single malt on the rocks

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves tea

*serves bourbon

I have tried the few drops of water thing in drinks, but I cant tell the difference. Drinking water while drinking whiskey does enhance the flavor for me though. So I could see people liking the water in the drink.

I loved Linkin Park's album "The Hunting Party" from 2014. I thought it was well done, and had some songs that were more reminiscent of their first album. I haven't listened to anything on their latest album.

I mostly drink pure but there are a few that water does enhance the flavour.

Any excel wizards here?

I'm trying to do this:

In column A I keep scores.
in column B I have ranges to notify me to go up. (like 50, 250, 850)
in column C I have ranges to go down. (like 30, 190, 710)
In coumn D I have what I should be at. (0.25, 1, 3)

Now the hard part is this, if I have been above 50 and I'm on 1 I can keep beeing on 1 till I dip under 30. The going up and going down works like it should but the ranges in between from 50-30 gives me the lower value of 0.25 while it should be 1.

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High