Election 2020

And then fed to the hogs.

Well it's getting interesting. I can see a path for Biden now and Trump is getting nervous which is not surprising considering how many lawsuits will await him and his family when they get the boot eventually whether it's now or in 4 years. What I don't get is people like Graham, Collins, and McConnel getting voted back in. These people are just nasty, bad people.

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
What I don't get is people like Graham, Collins, and McConnel getting voted back in. These people are just nasty, bad people.
Nasty, vile and bad people are beloved in America. This election proves that.

MI+NV=Biden win?

And the court cases start already. Trump campaign wants the vote counting stopped in MI and PA.

Someone posted this on Facebook regarding the current political state of the US.View attachment 60918
This reminds me of a picture I did many years ago. I think it was about forum members but idr why it was about us. I know I showed Dredd. He had a good laugh. ****, I can't remember what it was about though.

Well it's getting interesting. I can see a path for Biden now and Trump is getting nervous which is not surprising considering how many lawsuits will await him and his family when they get the boot eventually whether it's now or in 4 years. What I don't get is people like Graham, Collins, and McConnel getting voted back in. These people are just nasty, bad people.
THANK YOU!!!!! I was wondering that myself!!!

I wonder where @jmervyn is. I want to hear his thoughts.

Biden just won MI's 16 votes leaving him 6 to hit 270.

NV will give Biden the win!

I believe that all votes should be counted - as long as they were submitted timely and legally.

Can anyone tell me how the eff NC wound up becoming a swing state? Was it polls? Massive campaigning from both parties? The fact that the voting is showing neck to freaking neck? All three?
Yes.

NV will give Biden the win!
And NV just announced that they will stop counting votes until Thursday. I mean yeah, what's another 27 hours in a race this tight and in a state were the results may determine the winner? Who cares?

At this moment, I think he'd have to win Wisconsin or Michigan to have a path to 270 (that's assuming he also takes Nevada). I don't think he'll take either though.

Quit drunk-posting, Dredd. Jesus.

Is it wrong to be utterly disgusted by how close this race is?

No. I live in Texas and the amount of people who openly endorse and support Trump is disheartening. No republican I know makes enough money for Trump being president to benefit them but they seem to like him for the sole fact he pisses off any and all left wing parties.

My personal disgust with this election is the reality that the best the Republican party has to offer America is Trump.:mad:

No. I was JUST talking to Zokar about this not more than 10 minutes ago. He brought it up. He said he was disgusted and heavily disappointed.

No. I live in Texas

Whad up, fellow Texaaaaan? /High five

I'm not currently in TX but most of my friends and family are (rural area too) and just the BS they've seen and heard and told me I'm like 😒.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High