Election 2020

Hey that's me! I put it in a nice box at the courthouse where there was an armed guard dude watching the box and I had no worries of if it would make it there in time.

BuT tHe FrAuD!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
They say I'm in a state that could determine the election, but with this recod voter turnout, you never know. Texas could turn blue! :ROFLMAO:

I voted weeks ago so I wouldn't have to stand in line with a bunch of magas (I live in a blue state but my county is very very red).

Currently bunkered into my fort with lots of pizza and beer. I'm uncharacteristically anxious and won't be able to sleep until I know the results so... I guess I have no choice but to get plastered and watch the coverage.

Texas could turn blue! :ROFLMAO:

Don't get my hopes up.

I voted weeks ago so I wouldn't have to stand in line with a bunch of magas (I live in a blue state but my county is very very red).

I kinda feel the same (live in a blue state but red area) or at least I feel like my county is divided. The northern parts are blue while the southern parts are red. I live in the southern part and have seen a looooooooooot of Trump love.

Suddenly sportsbet.com.au is giving Trump the win. A lot of reporters are holding back the tears, you can hear the deep chunging back on their pride. Better the devil you know.

Odds:
Trump 1.67
Biden 2.20

Sounds like Trump has it no?

Sounds like Trump has it no?
I was feeling that way a couple hours ago. Biden underperformed in every swing state except Arizona. At this moment, I think he'd have to win Wisconsin or Michigan to have a path to 270 (that's assuming he also takes Nevada). I don't think he'll take either though. Better luck next time, Blue Team (assuming there is a next time).

EDIT: Just to be clear, I have no idea when mail-in ballots are counted (the rules vary from state to state) and how those may affect the outcome.

Last edited:
Ya, odds now:
Trump: 1.36
Biden: 2.88

Edit:
The odds are in serious flux, now they are:
Trump: 1.91
Biden: 1.83
Fascinating, they really haven't got a clue. Hahaha. :LOL:

Last edited:
I was feeling that way a couple hours ago. Biden underperformed in every swing state except Arizona. At this moment, I think he'd have to win Wisconsin or Michigan to have a path to 270 (that's assuming he also takes Nevada). I don't think he'll take either though. Better luck next time, Blue Team (assuming there is a next time).

EDIT: Just to be clear, I have no idea when mail-in ballots are counted (the rules vary from state to state) and how those may affect the outcome.
PA expects a total of 2.6M mail in/absentee ballots to be counted. 8 counties haven't even started until this morning.

Well, this is turning into a nail-biter. Mail vote counting now essential!

PA expects a total of 2.6M mail in/absentee ballots to be counted. 8 counties haven't even started until this morning.
Biden has been winning the PA mail-in ballots 75-25. If that holds true and all votes are allowed to be counted, he wins PA.

He waiting until this morning to claim victory. I expected him to make the claim 11 pm eastern time on election night.

Trump appears like an enemy of democracy and the US constitution. Does he have even a glimpse of an understanding how an election goes? Or does he just do the "let's try out what I can get away with" businessman thing? What are his chances to be successful at getting the vote counting stopped at a point of his liking? If he's putting serious pressure on the Supreme Court... well, if that's not treason, what else is?

This is about the US, not about Belarus, correct? Correct??

Right now, I think the world feels his hand on their pussies. Don't expect a reboot of the Republican party. It will never again be the Party of Lincoln. Half of America is scared as is most of the world.

Trumpadump is also $600M and more in the hole, he wants to stay in office any way he can. He doesn't care about anyone but himself.

I think one good thing will come out of this. Every pollster will be rounded up, stood up against a wall, and shot dead.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High