Election 2020

The fact that Trump is calling 'Voter Fraud' should tell everyone that he knows he has lost. This is just his way of conceding. If the numbers were reversed he would have declared by now and he would be out reassuring republican voters that everything is doing well as expected.

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Is it over?

No, Georgia is a guaranteed recount at this point because its too close. Nevada is still taking its sweet time, and PA I think can only get more blue, but I'm sure he will challenge that too.

You're fired!

Well, that's it. The US can return to sanity. Hopefully, the UK will follow.

Well, that's it. The US can return to sanity. Hopefully, the UK will follow.
Sanity? Not if the Senate is still controlled by Mitch. Everything Biden does for the next 2 years will have to be done with an Executive Order followed by a court challenge.

Still a slim possibility of getting the Senate in Jan.

Still a slim possibility of getting the Senate in Jan.
Maybe if they throw a few billion $ into Georgia between now and then

Maybe if they throw a few billion $ into Georgia between now and then
I think a load of cash will be chucked at it. The Lincoln Project is also going to support the Dems on this.

Is it true that Trump is planning on taking on Biden at the next US election? And if so then doesn't that mean that he has conceded this one?

I think a load of cash will be chucked at it. The Lincoln Project is also going to support the Dems on this.

It looks like Obama is going to be spending some time down in Georgia as well:

Is it true that Trump is planning on taking on Biden at the next US election? And if so then doesn't that mean that he has conceded this one?

If he thinks that NY isn't going to prosecute him the day he steps out of office he's insane, and last time I checked people in prison can't run for president.

Republicans are finally beginning to realize that the election was rigged and many are planning on boycotting the Georgia Senate runoffs. The Dems and the Deep State can't Steal The Vote if you don't vote.eddie.jpg

Last edited:
Trump will not get successfully prosecuted after he steps down, it would set far to dangerous a precedent if he were.

So if there were any wrongdoings, then he will get away with them for political reasons and not in the name of justice? I'm not sure if abandoning constitutionality for the powerful is the lesser evil. Or is it already too late for having a choice and the die is already cast?

Reactions: In The Name of Zod
So if there were any wrongdoings, then he will get away with them for political reasons and not in the name of justice?
That's pretty much Interpol's view on Qasem Soleimani's death. It largely boils down to how to deal with our differences without appearing to escalate matters. I personally believe that Trump is too smart to say or do anything that would put him in a position to be prosecuted post office. For instance, he always seemed to know where to draw the line on his campaign trails which is proof of his brinksmanship (one of his better traits). You will always have to get him on something he did out of office if you are going to stand a chance. I didn't mean to say he is immune to prosecution per se just that if you haven't got him yet that I don't see you getting him anytime soon impeachment or no.

Is it over?
Is it over NOW?

Caricaturists and satirists will miss him a lot... as well as those few/lots (please underline what you believe to be correct) who regarded him as a useful idiot.

Is it over NOW?

Caricaturists and satirists will miss him a lot... as well as those few/lots (please underline what you believe to be correct) who regarded him as a useful idiot.
it's been over. But he will never admit that it's over.

I don't think it is over.

I think this was just the beginning of some very dark times for American Democracy. 18 Republican attorney generals and 126 GOP members of the House and 18 Republicans attorney generals signing an amicus brief supporting the Texas coup/lawsuit to the Supreme Court. They have all rejected American Democracy and signaled their favour for an Autocracy lead by Trump.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High