Election 2020

No. I live in Texas and the amount of people who openly endorse and support Trump is disheartening. No republican I know makes enough money for Trump being president to benefit them but they seem to like him for the sole fact he pisses off any and all left wing parties.

My personal disgust with this election is the reality that the best the Republican party has to offer America is Trump.:mad:
But maybe, just maybe someday, they will make over $400,000 a year and they will have to be worried about paying 39.6% federal tax on that income instead of 37% federal tax on the amount OVER $400,000. OH THE HORRORS.

Trump just "hereby" claimed Michigan on his Twitter. Something about fraudulent votes for Biden. They will have to drag him kicking and screaming from the White House and I am ok with that.

STOP THE COUNT!

<Trump on Twitter.>

It's just like COVID-19 cases: if you don't test, the numbers don't go up. Don't count the votes, the other guy's numbers don't go up.

giphy.gif

Reactions: superdave
If the count is stopped right now, the situation in those states with unfinished counting would remain undecided, so no electoral delegates could be sent from there and Biden would become president :).

I'm under the impression that's not exactly how it would work, but I haven't looked into the details.

A short while ago, Biden took the lead in Pennsylvania (which will put him over 270 if he hangs on). If Trump loses this state, it's over.

If trump loses any of the states in question its over. But the votes are really too close for comfort and you know he won't concede until the bitter end whether the election is called anyway.

and you know he won't concede until the bitter end whether the election is called anyway.

Dave's suggestion that he'll have to be dragged "kicking and screaming" is far more likely.

It will be Fox news that calls PA for Biden, setting up Trump to start a competing network. He'll take most of the Fox watching crazies over to his new network leaving just weird Uncle Fred and that nutty old lady from down the street left to watch Lou Dobbs.

The thing that kills me is this electoral college nonsense. We are literally looking at 4 Million, thats 4 with six zeros behind it, more people voting for Biden and yet we are still worried that Trump might still get the re-election.

GA is going to a recount. Only 5500 votes left to count but Biden's lead is small enough to trigger a recount if the Republicans demand one.

Last edited:
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High