Beyond Infinity... To the Item Find Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is the =18 min damage.

So, I've decided to take a break from working on Pats and Mats and do some magic/rune finding with my Wolfbarb. Took Doom off and replaced it with Ali Baba with two Ist and switched out Laying of Hands for a pair of rare gloves with 20%IAS and 22% MF. With a bunch of MF small charms I'm runing at 347% MF and can run everything at what I consider a reasonable speed. and here is the first payoff on reducing my self grail.

1656724008002.png

except for the +4 to teeth that's perfect and just what the Bone Necro I just started will carry in Hell!

Nice! Congrats on the upgrades and the new one!

I've gotten a total of 5... 1 barb and 4 sorceress lol! Your video makes me want to try some more. :)
Thanks! My first batch was 5 torches and this larger batch was a bit more satisfying. Also, the runs went really smoothly, aside from one surprising death against meph where I guess I had missed with targeting with the lifetap wand.... Getting my body off the ground was easy though, so it wasn't a big deal.

Now that I have one for each class, I'm not sure if I'll do any more, at least not any time soon.

Sooo I finished farming up 10 key sets a couple of days ago and I started collecting organs yesterday. Here is an IDing video:

That's so cool! Like others, I'm looking to try this as well. I don't know if I could resist IDing them as I got them, but this way is cooler.

Reactions: snickersnack
Decked out my Nova sorc and finished off Baal. Rolled a new CtA because could not find my pre D2R one, and got a +4 BO, and made a new HotO as well. Enroute found a Highlord's, Ribcracker and Demon's Limb, with the highest rune a Pul from Hellforge. She's quite fun to play, as I don't play sorcs often. Think I'll use her to run LK when I get a good map.

105 characters divided by 23 Gul runes equals 1 Gul rune for every 4.56 characters. And thats just the straight Gul runes, too - it doesnt take into account cubing up all the lower runes. I dont know if this is as expected, better than expected, or worse than expected, but either way Im happy to have some rune capital again after such an extended break from D2.

IIRC, GoMule had a feature where you could load your rune stash and it would automatically calculate how high you could get from cubing. But these are 1.10s runes, and I cant remember if GoMule offers 1.10 beta support. Not to mention I cant remember how to get GoMule to work at all right now lol. So, it looks like I'll just have to get out the slide rule and abbacus and do the figuring myself hahaha :ROFLMAO:

I've been puttering through clvl 98 with my would-be-UT99er Lightning Sorceress. An apparent wrist injury has greatly reduced my playing time but I'm still slowly making some progress. I'm not at any landmark xp point, but I did just find one of my four outstanding career grailers! ... so I thought it was a good time for a post ...

In order of appearance:

The last piece of low hanging fruit in my would-be-UT99er's personal grail:
317.png
Halaberd's Reign
Conqueror Crown
Defense: 432
Durability: 45 of 50
Required Level: 77
Required Strength: 174
Fingerprint: 0xb8df807d
Item Level: 99
Version: Resurrected
+1 to Masteries Skills (Barbarian Only)
+2 to Barbarian Skill Levels
+20% Faster Hit Recovery
+1 to Battle Command (Barbarian Only)
+1 to Battle Orders (Barbarian Only)
+170% Enhanced Defense
Replenish Life +17

Not the best roll, but that doesn't matter. This one's just for the grail.

Not a grailer, but I don't find many of these:
318.png
Ravenlore
Sky Spirit
Defense: 352
Durability: 16 of 20
Required Level: 74
Required Strength: 113
Fingerprint: 0x372102ee
+3 to Elemental Skills (Druid Only)
-18% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+7 to Raven (Druid Only)
+126% Enhanced Defense
+22 to Energy
All Resistances +18

And it's a better roll than the other Ravenlore I found, so this one might get some use!

Speaking of better rolls:
319.png
Nightwing's Veil
Spired Helm
Defense: 331
Durability: 22 of 40
Required Level: 67
Required Strength: 96
Fingerprint: 0xd059cfa0
+2 to All Skills
+10% to Cold Skill Damage
+107% Enhanced Defense
+20 to Dexterity
Cold Absorb 7%
Half Freeze Duration
Requirements --50%

It's still not good, but at least it's a step in the right direction ...

From Baal's P7 Plucked Chickens:
320.png

From P7 Ventar and friends:
321.png

Rare gloves that caught my eye:
322.png
Carrion Touch
Light Gauntlets
Defense: 11
Durability: 16 of 18
Required Level: 35
Required Strength: 45
Fingerprint: 0x50115fdb
Item Level: 88
+20% Increased Attack Speed
3% Mana stolen per hit
3% Life stolen per hit
Cold Resist +30%
Fire Resist +27%

20 IAS, Dual Leech, Perfect Cold Resist, and 90% Perfect Fire Resist ... Yes! Yes! Yes! These could make some endgame character happy, or with a rlvl of 35, could be great for leveling! I like 'em!

And lastly, here's why I came here:
323.png
Dragonscale
Zakarum Shield
Defense: 541
Chance to Block: 0
Durability: 40 of 65
Required Level: 80
Required Strength: 142
Fingerprint: 0xfa993d6
Adds 211 - 371 Fire Damage
+15% to Fire Skill Damage
+10 to Hydra
+179% Enhanced Defense
+23 to Strength
+5% to Maximum Fire Resist
+17 Fire Absorb

This thing has eluded me through more than ten years of serious playing ... but no more! Wow. How I wanted this thing back when I started playing D2 in 2006. I was really into Paladins and Paladin shields. I really liked weird builds ... I had a couple Fireball Paladins. So, oh, how I wanted this ...

I'm more into optimizing powerful builds these days, but I will use this! This has just been a white whale for so long ... Watch out Sanctuary! Another feared and dreaded Hydra Paladin is on the way!

(Yeah. Yeah. Especially since 1.13, just making a Hydra Sorceress with Infinity makes way more sense ... but I don't care! Hydra Paladin, inbound hot!)

So there it is. With the TC 84 with the highest qlvl found at long last, here's the final three in my career grail:

Tyrael's Might, Sacred Armor (TC 87)
The Cranium Basher, Thunder Maul (TC 87)
Astreon's Iron Ward, Caduceus (TC 87)

And while I'm at it, here's what's left in my would-be-UT99er's personal grail:
Tyrael's Might, Sacred Armor (TC 87)
Crown of Ages, Corona (TC 87)
The Cranium Basher, Thunder Maul (TC 87)
Executioner's Justice, Glorious Axe (TC 87)
Death's Fathom, Dimensional Shard (TC 87)
Death Cleaver, Berserker Axe (TC 87)
Steelrend, Ogre Gauntlets (TC 87)
Gargoyle's Bite, Winged Harpoon (TC 87)
Steel Pillar, War Pike (TC 87)
Death's Web, Unearthed Wand (TC 87)
Darkforce Spawn, Bloodlord Skull (TC 87)
Astreon's Iron Ward, Caduceus (TC 87)

Bul-Kathos' Tribal Guardian, Mythical Sword (TC 87)
Immortal King's Soul Cage, Sacred Armor (TC 87)

Stormlash, Scourge (TC 78)
Metalgrid, Amulet
Blinkbat's Form, Leather Armor (TC 3)
Knell Striker, Scepter (TC 3)
Torch of Iro, Wand (TC 3)

Yep. It's down to some hard hitters now for sure!

Fired up D2:R on my coffee break this morning (working from home has it's perks!) because my stashes are badly in need of reorganizing. Moved items all over the place, neat and tidy, deleted a couple of no-longer-relevant mules, and then I decided I had time for one quick pass through the Stoney Tomb with my Fireball Sorc. I was in the final room on the second level with nothing of interest having dropped, and then suddenly one of Creeping Feature's minions dropped me a Lo rune -- very nice!!! :love: It's funny, I was just thinking this morning about a couple melee builds I'd like to try but I was a bit bummed out by the fact that I don't have 'Grief' ... now I can make one! I've had a 5os Phase Blade kicking around forever in hopes I'd eventually find another Lo (the first one I found went into a 'Fortitude')

Hi, all! Been a good while, and hope everyone's been well.

Haven't been playing D2R much since launch as my computer / graphics card have been unreliable and sessions are getting interrupted with irregular and unpredictable crashes. But @John Remedy and I have been doing weekend bnet ladder sessions for the last month or so with the intent of eventually going for 1st time ever uber kills, and the inevitable itch now needs to be scratched. Running with a friend really helps keep the crash frustrations at bay.

With the 2.4 change to FOH, I rolled one up and got him to Hell solo with the intent to make him a CS runner (Homunculus drop along the way from NM Diablo during last weekend's MF event, yay). Act II was a real slog, so I eased off the accelerator and started doing a few Pit runs for fun and perhaps obtain some coveted gear. And whadda ya know? This little beauty drops outta nowhere. How weird it is since the next highest rune I've found during very limited run time this ladder is a dang Fal. *roll eyes*

Screenshot001.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High