Beyond Infinity... To the Item Find Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cubed up all diamonds, emeralds, sapphires and topazes from the last MFO. I guess I can't complain about the 2nd one.
Code:
Fungal Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0x86893a5f
Item Level: 81
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+1 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)

Harpoonist's Grand Charm of Sustenance
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xcca0474
Item Level: 90
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+1 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
+25 to Life

I know Ive seen my fair share over the years, as have you all Im sure. But to find one with the worst possible stats may be a new first for me :ROFLMAO:

Guardian Angel
Templar Coat
Defense: 770
Durability: 53 of 60
Required Strength: 118
Required Level: 45
Unidentified
Item Level: 88
Fingerprint: 0xb5d0ef7
+180% Enhanced Defense
+20% Increased Chance of Blocking
+15 to Maximum All Resistances
+1 to Paladin Skill Levels
+4 to Light Radius
30% Faster Block Rate
2% Bonus to Attack Rating Against Demons (Based on Character Level)

I've been running for keys while also hitting LK. No high runes, but I now have 30 tkeys, 30 hkeys, and 16 dkeys. I'll switch back to running for dkeys with my hammerdin in 1.14d. I might be able to get 10 keys sets completed in one evening.

Some finds along the way:

ist02.png

mal02.png

steelSCofVita.png

Duriel's Shell
Cuirass
Defense: 699
Durability: 33 of 150
Required Level: 41
Required Strength: 65
Fingerprint: 0xdada7b2b
Item Level: 82
Version: Resurrected
+199% Enhanced Defense
+93 Defense (Based on Character Level)
+15 to Strength
+75 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Cold Resist +30%
All Resistances +20
Cannot Be Frozen
+100 Maximum Durability

Bonehew
Ogre Axe
Two Hand Damage: 105 - 545
Durability: 33 of 50
Required Level: 64
Required Strength: 195
Required Dexterity: 75
Fingerprint: 0xd4172222
Item Level: 80
50% Chance to cast level 16 Bone Spear on striking
+30% Increased Attack Speed
276% Enhanced Damage
Prevent Monster Heal
Level 14 Corpse Explosion (26/30 Charges)
2 Sockets (0 used)

Arm of King Leoric
Tomb Wand
One Hand Damage: 10 - 22
Durability: 10 of 15
Required Level: 36
Required Strength: 25
Fingerprint: 0x3392b8c0
Item Level: 80
5% Chance to cast level 10 Bone Spirit when struck
10% Chance to cast level 2 Bone Prison when struck
+2 to Summoning Skills (Necromancer Only)
+2 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+2 to Raise Skeletal Mage (Necromancer Only)
+2 to Terror (Necromancer Only)
+3 to Raise Skeleton (Necromancer Only)
+3 to Skeleton Mastery (Necromancer Only)
+93 to Mana (Based on Character Level)

Jalal's Mane
Totemic Mask
Defense: 283
Durability: 12 of 20
Required Strength: 65
Fingerprint: 0x903fa144
Item Level: 82
+2 to Shape-Shifting Skills (Druid Only)
+2 to Druid Skill Levels
+30% Faster Hit Recovery
20% Bonus to Attack Rating
+186% Enhanced Defense
+20 to Strength
+20 to Energy
All Resistances +30
+5 to Mana after each Kill

Aldur's Stony Gaze
Hunter's Guise
Defense: 166
Durability: 14 of 20
Required Level: 36
Required Strength: 56
Fingerprint: 0xe7cde080
Item Level: 79
+25% Faster Hit Recovery
+90 Defense
Regenerate Mana 17%
Cold Resist +50%
+5 to Light Radius
Set (2 items): +15 to Energy
Set (3 items): +15 to Energy
Set (4 items): +15 to Energy
2 Sockets (0 used)

Steel Small Charm of Sustenance
Small Charm
Required Level: 49
Fingerprint: 0xe0ca63df
Item Level: 78
+32 to Attack Rating
+13 to Life

Toxic Small Charm of Thunder
Small Charm
Required Level: 55
Fingerprint: 0x328f07b0
Item Level: 79
Adds 1 - 17 Lightning Damage
Adds 100 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames)

Dire Barb
Shamshir
One Hand Damage: 45 - 116
Durability: 25 of 32
Required Level: 48
Required Strength: 58
Required Dexterity: 58
Fingerprint: 0x6321a043
Item Level: 78
+40% Increased Attack Speed
354% Enhanced Damage
+8 to Maximum Damage
+170 to Attack Rating
Adds 42 - 71 Fire Damage

The last one's not really that good, but I like it. :)

First time getting to Lower Kurast since restarting on D2R and this was run #359!View attachment 81841

Nice!

I tried doing LK runs for a bit but couldn't stick to it, I might have done 50 LK runs total if that. Load times made it hard for me to stay engaged. I might take another crack at it someday though... it sure seems like it can be profitable if you do it long enough.

Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
Nice!

I tried doing LK runs for a bit but couldn't stick to it, I might have done 50 LK runs total if that. Load times made it hard for me to stay engaged. I might take another crack at it someday though... it sure seems like it can be profitable if you do it long enough.
Have you considered making a LoD sorc just for LK? You could do runs off and on and then move runes forward as you find them.

Nice!

Have you considered making a LoD sorc just for LK? You could do runs off and on and then move runes forward as you find them.
Nevermind me. I didn't know you were on console. Well, I ran LK in D2R for a while. It's a lot easier if you have something else to take your attention while you do runs. I have D2R on the left monitor and [usualy] YouTube on the right monitor. I typically have some let's plays going so I can turn my attention to the right monitor during loading times.

Yes, there's definitely no problem in that.
I farmed and I traded for them so my suggestion would be something like that:

Key of Terror: 7-9 Pgems
Key of Hate: 3-4 Pgems
Key of Destruction: 6-8 Pgems
I used to value Keys of Destruction more but they are not that hard to gather. Keys of Terror on the other hand slow you down and that's why they are the most expensive for me.

I am one of those who searches constantly for Keys. 😇
I actually saved some keys for fun. If I knew this was coming, I would have been saving keys for as long as possible, lol!

I know time traveling items backwards is against the rules, but I wonder how the community would feel about Annilus and Torch being the only acceptable item to move back and only to patches where you could obtain them, Annilus from the start of 1.10 and Torches from when they started (sometime in 1.11 I think?)

It would open up a huge market of trading and hopefully activity, if Anni was available for everyone playing 1.10+ and Torches in the correct patches. The amount of trading between people who don't play or don't have D2R or want to stick with patch 1.14d, and the people who do play D2R and are farming Annis and Torches, would probably be very active, lively and would make it interesting.

I know backwards is unacceptable, but it KIND OF makes sense to allow this. I always thought that us Single Players should have some way to get Anni+Torch, without cheating or using unapproved mods. It makes character builds SOOOO much different when you add a potential +4 to all class skills, 20-40 to stats AND 20-40 to resists and then some help from 5-10% +experience, which helps when trying to push 99 or 92-93 for gambling or just making the best PvP character.

The potential 40 to all stats AND, espeically, all resists, gives you a lot more flexibility on your gear and lets you be more versatile. If you are like me, when I feel like I HAVE to have max resists, even though I can't currently do it on a lot of chars, this may make it possible or AT LEAST make it able to fight off elemental attacks MUCH better with 40 extra all resist

But the ability to trade Keys forward isn't too bad of an option for a quick and basically guaranteed small profit, lol. It would be nice if they worked on 1.14d in the game way, but at least they have value and a purpose now. Lol.

Last edited:
Nice!

So I know the traditional approach is
-Start in A4, telekinesis the waypoint to A3, Lower Kurast
-Use circular LK map so you end up back on waypoint
-go back to A4, exit

But with longer load times, if you had enough FRW, could it be faster just to
-Run boardwalk in A3, hit waypoint from there
-Hit LK, exit

That would give you just 1 loading screen a run vs 3.

My sorc isn't to there yet, otherwise I'd time it.

Reactions: Foghorn Leghorn
But with longer load times, if you had enough FRW, could it be faster just to
-Run boardwalk in A3, hit waypoint from there
-Hit LK, exit

This is the method I was using for both my Freezing Arrow Amazon and my Fanatic Zealot in the Untwinked thread. Both were using Vigor to their advantage - the Zon via Harmony, and the Pally via one Skill point. Once you get lucky enough to roll a map with one campfire on top of the other, and the waypoint very close to boot, I found it to suffice nicely enough. Especially since I like to stop and pop corpses and racks en route (I found a Lo this way, plus many charms).

This is the method I was using for both my Freezing Arrow Amazon and my Fanatic Zealot in the Untwinked thread. Both were using Vigor to their advantage - the Zon via Harmony, and the Pally via one Skill point. Once you get lucky enough to roll a map with one campfire on top of the other, and the waypoint very close to boot, I found it to suffice nicely enough. Especially since I like to stop and pop corpses and racks en route (I found a Lo this way, plus many charms).
This is what I do now. I run with a zon with a harmony and other FRw items.
In LoD I use the act IV waypoint, in D2R I would start at act III because of the load times

Yeah, the few LK runs I've done in D2:R, I was just starting in Act III. I could have used more FRW gear on my Sorc, but she was quick enough that it wasn't too big of a deal. It's just those loading screens each time you start the game over again that are a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High