Awww...I missed you too, D2 - Item Find Thread April 2019

@Fruit I omitted Guls, Ists, Mals lol. I have found more Vex Runes than those 3 I am quite certain though. Or maybe I just don't remember them as much and am mistaken.

@Jamie I’ve done 2800 lk runs and no vex. Probability is weird.
(Intentionally only talking about vex. I only found 1 sur off of chests as well, but I got a Lo from chests and 1 sur from a poppable).

Last edited:
God, I'm feeling that right now.

Cute fcr ring, I wish it was a blood craft instead of safety...

Code:
Viper Circle
Ring
Required Level: 40
Fingerprint: 0xf9bfe53a
Item Level: 84
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+112 to Attack Rating
+5 to Vitality
+37 to Mana
Damage Reduced by 2
Magic Damage Reduced by 2
15% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Please... found 5 of these during RFL, just not allowed to share yet. ;)

laughingworg.jpg

I ran Diablo for some essences and GCs (at p3, ewwww...) and got like 13 BETs and two Baal charms, one of which became a plain Fire Skiller and the other ended here:
Code:
Shogukusha's Grand Charm of Balance
Grand Charm
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0x67a85188
Item Level: 94
+1 to Martial Art Skills (Assassin Only)
+12% Faster Hit Recovery

Some other nice finds:
Code:
Vidala's Ambush
Leather Armor
Defense: 67
Durability: 23 of 24
Required Level: 14
Required Strength: 15
Fingerprint: 0xa9d24ff1
Item Level: 85
+50 Defense
+11 to Dexterity Set (2 items): Fire Resist +24% Set (3 items): +187 Defense (Based on Character Level) 

Um Rune
Required Level: 47
Weapons: 25% Chance of Open Wounds Armor: Cold Resist +15%
Lightning Resist +15%
Fire Resist +15%
Poison Resist +15% Shields: Cold Resist +22%
Lightning Resist +22%
Fire Resist +22%
Poison Resist +22%

Duriel's Shell
Cuirass
Defense: 919
Durability: 126 of 126
Required Level: 41
Required Strength: 55
Fingerprint: 0xc4a0eb6d
Unidentified
+172% Enhanced Defense
+93 Defense (Based on Character Level)
+15 to Strength
+75 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Cold Resist +30%
All Resistances +20
Cannot Be Frozen
+100 Maximum Durability
Ethereal

Doombringer
Champion Sword
One Hand Damage: 105 - 270
Two Hand Damage: 253 - 361
Durability: 20 of 40
Required Level: 69
Required Strength: 163
Required Dexterity: 103
Fingerprint: 0xdeafc6a6
Unidentified
8% Chance to cast level 3 Weaken on striking
Indestructible
215% Enhanced Damage
Adds 30 - 100 Damage
40% Bonus to Attack Rating
7% Life stolen per hit
Increase Maximum Life 20%

Cobalt Small Charm of Sustenance
Small Charm
Required Level: 20
Fingerprint: 0x82b2e587
Item Level: 88
Unidentified
+14 to Life
Cold Resist +8%

The Um rune isn't a qualifier as I was getting tired of having my timer running all the time. Doombringer's another grailer :)

I also doubled the amount of cold skillers I have since round 2 ended, good timing game :rolleyes:

@sir_cyclops Forreall!?!?! I don't know my run count, and I do go through very long stretches of no high runes and then go through stretches of tons in a week or less period, but I know for a fact I found way more than that in any 2800 run stretch! Maybe I am just super lucky? I don't know. I hear people still wonder about map seeds playing roles and what not. For the amount of runs put in since my restart on SP, I have definitely fared VERY WELL.

Eth Reaper's, 50% WTravs and Death's Fathom before even one Shako on my sorc. Griffon's from same area as Fathom(room down in the stairwell behind Pindle).

2x Ber, 5 or 6 Sur, 7 or 8 Vex from LK, all coming in certain spurts of 2 or 3 good ones and then long stretches of nothing at all. Jah from Trav, this took a long time, and I have done so many Trav runs on my Zealdin since then and have found not a single High Rune. Trav, outside of the Jah, has been a mess for me. Not even a single Facet, which is frustrating because I want a +5% Cold one for my Fathom. Hell Cows has been frustrating, have my Javazon that melts cows on P3 or P5 and the highest rune over a long stretch was a... Gul....

I have found many good charms, jewels and jewelry though.

I think I am ahead of schedule as far as averages go, but not keeping track really makes it hard to know for sure. It can get frustrating after awhile of being cold, getting literally sick of spots like Trav and LK, but I always eventually find a super good streak. LK has produced almost all of my high runes, only the Jah from Trav and a Sur from River of Flame has compared.

Again, it seems so strange how the rune finding goes for me, under the assumption of completely random RNG. It makes you think certain time periods or map seeds spawn high results over periods and super low spots over periods.

I don't think I could ever stomach LK again if I only found what you did in 2800 runs! Feel bad for you!

I think this is my very first crafted amulet in 1.07:

Code:
Raven Torc
Amulet
Required Level: 31 (in-game it's 89)
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 99
Fingerprint: 0x29b79a50
+16 to Life
Fire Resist +39%
Lightning Resist +37%
3% Life stolen per hit
+2 to Barbarian Skill Levels
1% Faster Run/Walk
Poison Length Reduced by 50%

Not unhappy with it at all. I would have preferred MF instead of PLR, but oh well. Can't complain about +2 to Barb skills, high fire and lightning resists. Could be good for a 1.07 Trav Barb, I guess?

Oh boy, +1% Run/Walk! That will perhaps cut off a juicy 0.1 second per run!

Jokes aside, that is pretty damn sweet, definitely wouldn't mind me one of those.

Better than a pointy stick in the eye for sure!

Not sure it will beat Saracen's though... the lack of Decrepify from merc makes the AD proc too good to lose.

This dropped randomly while trying to roll a Trav map:
wrZvzGf.jpg

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High