1.07 News, Info and Gossip

If you herd enough cows together, CE is very effective even at P8 when it doesn't scale, since every cow takes damage from each CE. It makes for a nice domino effect.

Is there any technique when searching for a specific rack? Or is it purely random?

I started looking for a Balrog skin rack in LK. I run around the map and find the armor racks, then s/e and try a few different routes between the racks. If after 5-6 routes I don't find a Balrog skin, I re-roll my map.

Is this how I should do it ?

Pretty much. If you can summon hydras or another minion, try doing that right beside some of the racks (and again changing order with this in mind) if you think your map would be a good one. Often, it won't be but you might get *something* that you want

I'm back. Fresh start/no stashes. Not sure if I will do HC or SC. Currently questing in act 3 normal with a SC zon.

I've been extremely lucky today! After getting bored with cow runs, I decided to re-roll a new map and check the racks. On the first run I found a Balrog skin rack, and the route was really simple (20 seconds runs). After around 200-300 runs, this dropped!

Is there any danger in Xfering this straight to 1.14?

Hmm, I'm not sure this is normal, I found a Russet Armor rack, which is actually the same rack that dropped Balrog skins, just a different route.

I ran this rack for hours since yesterday to get 1.07 skullders, but it gives extra gold on level instead of MF?

ERayz it is a display error only.

Has anyone tried the equip two weapons glitch with bows? Also, with the way poison damage stacks in this game, would stacked poison weapons add their damage to make even more insane poison damage?

What happens if you forward a two weapons glitch character to a later patch with the bugged item still equipped?

edit: has anyone tried two weapons glitch in 1.08 or later?

Last edited:
I tried it when crafting stuff in 1.08 (just for testing purposes, it was the 'deadly' crafts) and it immediately crashed the game. Never tried it in 1.07 so can't be certain I did it correctly but that's what I think happened.

Bows wouldn't be very good, since you'd be unable to equip arrows. I suppose forwarding a character with items equipped that way would cause instant deletion of at least one of the items.

I read something about item Pierce being transferred to sorceress spells somewhere a few pages back. Is there a list of spells that it is known to work with, and specifically would it work with chain lightning allowing one cast of CL to spawn multiple "scatters" i guess.

Would the two weapon glitch allow for example a javazon to throw bonesnap javelins with the CB% from bonesnap?

1) I tested a few skills myself, but don't have an exhaustive list. Definitely works with fireball, firebolt, ice bolt, ice blast. I doubt it works with chain lightning the way you hope it works. It doesn't work with bone spirit, which was something I hoped for a few years ago.

2) You can get a similar effect from javazons buy having your weapon swap set to whatever you want (cranium basher, knockback weapon, that 50% slow/CB weapon I forget the name of that it is a cutlass iirc) and use weapon swap a couple of frames after your throw. Then most/all of the released bolts will carry that weapon's properties. Works in later versions as well and with skills like strafe. I used it to proc amp dmg with lacerator on my strafezon, for example.

Killed normal duriel in HC last night. Got a lucky drop (pike) from radament so my merc is cleaning everything up pretty easily.

Does glacial spike pierce with buriza/razortail?

Hm. I suppose it's a decent weapon-glitch option, though, because fcr and skill.

I'm always sad when I find one, though. Is it 20 fcr?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High