The Class Specific Set MP Group

I wonder what his chance to hit is? Maybe he has a Conviction stick to lower her defenses?

• Haha
Reactions: D2DC
Omg this thread. I don't know what did I expect. What a bunch of Nerds an Dads stuck in a lockdown. Well, at least, unlike you guys, I managed to progress through the jungle all the way down to the hell portal.

@skiffcz I know I shouldn't be commenting further, but based on your bizarre description it sounds like you would have been better off playing D2 with us. :D

I caught up to the LK waypoint earlier and will be ready, although possibly again a few mins late...

Reactions: maxicek
@skiffcz I know I shouldn't be commenting further, but based on your bizarre description it sounds like you would have been better off playing D2 with us. :D
Nah I rolled a really good jungle map. I plan to do some more runs to rack up experience on this target.

Jokes aside, we are entering fullscale regional lockdown here effective tomorrow, with curfews and army and freedom loicenses and all that jazz of almost UK level of insanity, hence the reason for my decision to socialize some before this kicks in, there will be more than enough time for D2 for the next few long weeks ... GL guys, I'm off to IRL.

• Haha
Reactions: D2DC and maxicek
Sorry, work blew up so I’m not able to join. Good luck and have fun over the last stretch!

Thanks all, it was fun. Not as good as the others for me, but still good.

Sorry I missed today’s session. I’m sure it would have been infinitely more awesome, per max’s comment, if I had joined ;)

Looking forward to the write ups!

Last edited:
Reactions: maxicek
I realize we have the RFL first, but are we settled on all female (mercless?) for the next group? I have a Dream Sorc build, as well as a (random) Sin that I was planning on starting. Wondering what the group's plans may be, as 'Infinity' would be pretty mandatory for Dream Sorc for example.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High