Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread

And like Noodle said, as the person running the game (by that I mean silver), its INCREDIBLY frustrating when someone gets themselves mod killed.

I don't think D2DC meant to like the post. He knows the rules. It's so easy to accidentally click on something on a smart phone. I pointed it out because I'm an honest person. That's all. ;)

I don't know if there is any difference in goggles/ability. There was no mention of them at all.

Not a jailer. I got poisoned, unable to perform any night action. I have a feeling the role blocker is Mafia aligned. Although, that's just my gut. They could easily be town, trying to stop an NK.

The first part is consistent with the welding goggles I picked up. There was no mention of what they actually did or would have done.

These two things are very likely related, though I do not know mechanically how.

If I had to take a guess. The nuke was part of the story mechanic to kill any of the players that didn't vote yesterday. Since everyone voted it didn't kill anyone and just beeped. If we assume (dangerous) the resulting waking up of some story related monster which a player may or may not be behind was because of the nuke beeping that might be the connection between the two and the lemonade.

Also, Zarniwoop, nice bit of research on the super mutant suicider. Looks legit.

Looks legit? Suicidal super mutant? Sounds half ridiculous to me.

I don't know about Zarni, but I'm always disappointed when someone gets mod killed. Disrupts the game.

And like Noodle said, as the person running the game (by that I mean silver), its INCREDIBLY frustrating when someone gets themselves mod killed.

I'm in agreement with the above I rather see silver let it slide than see a modkill and move back to the actual game. It doesn't look like it was intentional but I am not the mod.

If I had to take a guess. The nuke was part of the story mechanic to kill any of the players that didn't vote yesterday. Since everyone voted it didn't kill anyone and just beeped. If we assume (dangerous) the resulting waking up of some story related monster which a player may or may not be behind was because of the nuke beeping that might be the connection between the two and the lemonade.

That seems a more plausible story than a player vote disarming it..

Oh, and I like the part about me not getting mod killed also.. :)

That's a fair answer.

Well....I've been proven wrong before... still not sure I see the likely hood of a "suicide" type anti-town role in the game. Isn't that counterintuitive? Unless we are talking more along the village idiot line of thinking.

Going to let to like post issue slide as it seems to be an honest slip of the D2DC.

Noammr you are coasting.

Any thoughts so far?

(I know you're probably busy)

I need some help with Wanjai? Is he/are you super new? Because I can't believe anyone that has played much could make himself/herself more obviously a target. So much so, I struggle to believe you are scum.

Presteige and Franklin are the rest of my top 3.

Lets get to squabbling. I've never seen such a civil game.

12) I won't be telling you the starting roles. I won't be telling you how many mafia there are or if they can recruit or not. The factions in play are Scum faction, Neutral Faction, and Town Faction. Neutral may be anti town or town aligned in nature. Mafia have Pre-Game talk and Day Talk. Mafia also have fake claims.

I'm sure that everyone is aware of that but I just want to put it out there that there is a neutral party on this game too.

I re-read, which I should have done the first time. Wanjai is brand new. Sorry for making an issue of it.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High