Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread

As much as I appreciate being automatically lumped into the mafia, perhaps it's possible my vote on Zarniwoop had a positive effect. He's the second person I would expect of ever having a mini-nuke, and if it malfunctioned on the same day I voted for him . . . well, you do the math, I freaking hate math. Get yourself a calculator, they're pretty cheap.

This is an honest question, is there a role where voting on someone can role block them in mafia games?

It seems a somewhat bizarre thing to say (granted, I may just never have come across such a role).

But, you're an experienced player so I'm sure its somehow in our best interest that you did so.

If I'm the second person you'd expect to have a mini-nuke (boy would work be pissed), who is the first?

Man! Everybody so suspicious of me! I guess that's what I get after last game.

I'm not "getting ahead" of anything. I'm trying to get whatever info gathered last night out in the open. I also don't understand how come a role blocker was able to get out last night.

Not only did you choose to out yourself, you've asked other players if they care to reveal their roles.
I'd consider these questionable decisions at the opening of the game, despite the useful info you've shared since.

Not a jailer. I got poisoned, unable to perform any night action. I have a feeling the role blocker is Mafia aligned. Although, that's just my gut. They could easily be town, trying to stop an NK.

Interesting. And interesting that you got so much info...

These two things are very likely related, though I do not know mechanically how.

Could see that. Possible trap which would be activated in case of specific targeting during the night?
The beeping makes me think of the proximity dependent mines in Fallout.

This is an honest question, is there a role where voting on someone can role block them in mafia games?

It seems a somewhat bizarre thing to say (granted, I may just never have come across such a role).

A) I predict this game will include some interesting hybrid roles, wouldn't be quick to discard the idea.
B) I don't know if we should be taking Noodle this seriously. It might be bad for him.

In response to Noammr:

I've never seen noodle go out so aggressively. He never plays sloppy, so there's a point to his statement.

I would put him low on my list of suspected scum just as a hunch based on how he's playing. Maybe he's just a genius at switching playstyles.

Also, I think Silver hinted that he was going to throw the kitchen sink at this game in the sign up thread. That's paraphrasing and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link from other threads.

I know his words included the phrase "big explosions". Well, clearly someone has a bomb. Maybe Noodle wants us to lynch him? Shades of Krazyivan.

But, you're an experienced player so I'm sure its somehow in our best interest that you did so.

If I'm the second person you'd expect to have a mini-nuke (boy would work be pissed), who is the first?

Wanjai.

Just a gut feeling, based on what I know of Silver Shroud, and that he was talking about intentionally assigning roles rather than use a random number generator. I believe it would be just like him to give a disruptive power role to a new player here, to watch the chaos. The flipside to this is that it wouldn't surprise me if he intentionally gave vanilla roles to some of the long time players here.

Also, Zarniwoop, nice bit of research on the super mutant suicider. Looks legit.

@Noodle are you claiming this as your PR?

If so, role block against me most likely came from Mafia. I doubt town would get 2 role blockers. Also, might be why nobody stepping forward to claim responsibility.

@The Silver Shroud I see that I accidentally "liked" one of @Zarniwoop posts..

I can assure everyone it was unintentional. I'm posting on a smartphone. And, either hit it accidentally while scrolling, or possibly pocket dialed a "like"..

Wanjai.

Just a gut feeling, based on what I know of Silver Shroud, and that he was talking about intentionally assigning roles rather than use a random number generator. I believe it would be just like him to give a disruptive power role to a new player here, to watch the chaos. The flipside to this is that it wouldn't surprise me if he intentionally gave vanilla roles to some of the long time players here.

To be honest(well, I'm an honest person), I don't have a powerful roll. So I really think Silver gave more important roles to more experience players. Also I'm trying to think if Silver set me and D2DC on the same side or not. I would like to believe so but all you guys seem to really attack D2DC hard.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High