The John Constantine Halloween Mafia Game (Game Over, Town Win Day 6)

One last thought for you DC, I do feel a bit of "take my ball and go home" honestly. Can you imagine, taking your ball to the park, and there's 9 kids, and you get voted to sit out so the game can be 4 on 4, fair? Like, no, that's my ball. I want to play.

You took my ball away. It wasn't a game for me, it was a movie. Glad you had fun though!
Like I said, I get you didnt like my play. But, this wasnt you not being selected. This was us playing a tournament, and you leaving once you were "eliminated" (which you still havent been..).

I mean, I love the concept though, one scum team that have an overall goal, but then separate wincons for each member of the team which ultimately would require them to cross eachother to reach the solo victory. Its kind of like a "go for the safe win" or "risk it all to be the best (i.e. scummiest) player ever." Kinda jealous, but look at it this way logout, if you and I were switched D2DC would have crossed me day 1, so feel comfort in that.

reminder: EOD is in one hour and 53 minutes. I might not be able to be online at EOD

Vote Count 4.1:

D2DC: 2 (Pyrotechnician, Luhkoh)

The day has ended without a lynch, as no player had the required number of votes.

It is now night. The night will last until Tomorrow, November 19th 2020 at 7PM CST

Anyone with night actions, send them in.

Leopold Stotch has been killed.

She was Chas Chandler, cab driver and chauffeur to John Constantine.

it is now day time, you may all post freely.

the day will llast approx 49.5 hours until 7PM CST on November 21, 2020.

I'm not even sure why we are having another day phase, what's the point? Do we get to decide which demon wins? Because that seems like what's going on here.

I'm not even sure why we are having another day phase, what's the point? Do we get to decide which demon wins? Because that seems like what's going on here.
Because there is no guarantee that we won't turn on each other? :devilish:

Pyro/Luhkoh, you have any tricks left up your sleeves? :unsure:

Unless Logo has been lying to me, I dont think he can break Constantines protection.. I on the other hand..

You on the other hand, CAN DIE IN HELL YOU DEMON SCUM! Nah just kidding, sorry, I just watched warrior nun on netflix.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High