Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

Well I'm currently at work so I have to maintain a modicum of sober maturity.

However it is Friday for me, so soon I will indeed be back to "normal" and I would anticipate more useful and profound posting later in the day.

Wifey is off work today so I'm certain I will initiate plan Acceleratum Inebriatus.

Seem a little defensive there glib

?Vote: flubbucket

I can get aboard on this.

Vote: Drixx

Found out his unsavoury name by any chance?
This is a bit too role-fishy for me
no I did not
Okay I've definitely reached the limit of how much I find it enjoyable to get hit by the vote stick. I'm not that much of a masochist.

I don't see anything really scummy with Noodle's long post, other than it being long (and thus out of character). I am interested in the Antswers thing. I don't particularly care for the "just trust me, there's a good reason I'm voting for him" thing.
You shouldn't just trust me until I've laid out a case of some sort, you're right.
I disagree mainly because of how early it is and how out of character Phar is for saying something like that. Could be the first game I don't have a scum read on him right away. I almost laid down a vote for Ant based on that alone.

I'll post my reason sometime in the afternoon or evening today (so we still have like 24 hours to think) but I'd like to hear keg's reason for voting first.

no I did not

You shouldn't just trust me until I've laid out a case of some sort, you're right.

I'll post my reason sometime in the afternoon or evening today (so we still have like 24 hours to think) but I'd like to hear keg's reason for voting first.

No .

Oh...I missed twilight, so unfair. Got back late last night from a fun trip to nebraska, 20 hours in a car one way is not my idea of a fun time.

Some of the twilight spam because I love spam.

Raise your hand if you ...

and I'm drawing a blank. Someone finish my thought for me.

Are you giving hints that you want to be recruited again? I think thats what he is doing.

Feels nice to play again. Looking forward to it :D

Why is it always that the people that are excited to play again are the first ones killed. *Sad for penguin man*

Vote: Gory

That seriously wasn't your normal being. Your brain must have been altered. Or you need to lay off the booze. Seriously.

I ain't got no idea what idea you are stealing. Just guessing without a clue here. :p

I think Moar calls Gory out every single game, or maybe I'm just imagining things.

I'm not a big fan of the whole twilight business, not to be a Debbie downer.

We know you're not a Debbie Downer, you are obviously Debbie does Dallas.

The question bit of the riddle was complete bogus. The "attentive" bit was the key. I was hoping someone would have noticed that I changed my location to "Purple" which would have been the correct answer.

After I gave the rainbow hint, it was pointed out to me that purple isn't actually in the rainbow, but violet / indigo. So I decided to accept either of the 3 as the correct answer.

The question/answer makes absolutely no sense, but I'll take it, any activity is better than none.

Did somebody say my name? I'm here, I'm here!

To clarify, the mortal enemy thing with Bad Ash and I is a running gag we've been doing for years. At some point several years ago, he pointed out that I'd apparently tried to get a lynch train going on him in three consecutive games. I hadn't realized this, but loved the idea, so we've run with it since. I explain because with your relatively recent join date for these forums, I don't think I've played in a game since you've been around. Trust me, it's idle banter and has nothing to do with this game in particular. Now, if you'll excuse me, there's some lurking to get done. If anyone needs to get a hold of me, just slaughter a white dove and whisper my true name in its ear like normal.

Answer is long and coherent and is relevant to the thread, this is some weird ****.

A talkative Noodle is a Noodle you want to watch out for!

No, you need to watch out for his noodley appendage, thats the dangerous part.

Did you notice that Noodle started doing that several days ago in various threads unrelated to this game?

Detials! You must be scum regardless of what you have done elsewhere!

And yet Bad Ash does not vote for Noodle?

One of them has to be mafia...

And yet you haven't voted for one of them? You must be mafia! Wait, that doesn't make any sense...let me think about that one.

And Pharphis votes as kestegs does, even though kestegs didn't give any reason for his vote...and gives no reason for it either. :p I'm quite confused right now. :)

Why are you happy about being confused?

I see no reason to apologize for the riddle ThunderCat.

Well other than it did force me to think which in turn caused my brain to attempt to function....which also seems to have resulted in the loss of some memories. Primarily one of my children's names, and whether I can wear white before or after Labor Day.

I do seem to have the wherewithal to see kestegs attempting to be Sathoris.

....and here come the cascading strokes again.

Another one being coherent?!? Someone quick! Give this man some alcohol!

Okay I've definitely reached the limit of how much I find it enjoyable to get hit by the vote stick. I'm not that much of a masochist.

I don't see anything really scummy with Noodle's long post, other than it being long (and thus out of character). I am interested in the Antswers thing. I don't particularly care for the "just trust me, there's a good reason I'm voting for him" thing.

What, are you scared of a couple votes? Are they too painful for you?

Welcome to our mafia games.

Someone promise me to host a stargate game at some point in the future please! If I were playing, I could answer that for you.

I want to play! :(

Why don't you just tell us anyway, then I will let you play now. :yes:

Long descriptive response. Love it.

(I'm going to use AAA for annual ant answers because that makes sense to me, besides, it sounds like AAA is coming to tow your car!)

Kestegs votes for AAA, no reasoning.
Pharphis votes for AAA, no reasoning.
Others ask for reasoning.
Pharphis refuses to give reasoning until kestegs does.
Kestegs just outright refuses.

Strange? I think so. I feel like we are going back to the game of chicken again where we say, no! you tell me first, no you! Both votes don't seem to be connnected, yet both players believe that their reasoning is worth a vote.

Interesting....

You could've visited me and kegs you know.

pharphis and kegs v. annual and numbers....

hmmm...

Also, I kind of miss the WoTs from Drixx. Just not too many please.

hmmm...

Eh, not so much. More like me vs votes with no reasons behind them...and I guess now that Drixx has even more, the first couple of which seemed joking...I have to ask those players why as well? Not seeing too much reasoning behind these actions.

Pyro: I'm always happy. ^^ The confusion inducing actions are somewhat entertaining at least.

My vote on Noodle started as a joke, but I'm thinking it's going to stay for now.

Phar: I'm not going to just vote someone because you show some confidence. Why should I vote with you?

Yep, there are multiple evil races. The main ones in the Atlantis universe (specifically in the pegusus galaxy) are: The Wraith and the replicators. However, given that it was mentioned that we are on the Moon, I could see SG1 antagonists being involved (Goa'uld, more replicators, Ori)

Thanks. What about the Asgard? I remember something about them being evil, but the wiki isn't very clear and I'd rather ask someone who knows exactly.

Looking forward to hear the reason for voting AAA

I am going to start watching the entire Stargate series for the 6th time now. Wish me luck.

Wow, that is impressive. I am tempted to rewatch that one after I catch up on Dr. Who.

I thought the riddle was a nice touch. On a separate note, is kissing up to the mod beneficial in anyway?

Can we learn anything from Zokar's death at all? Don't think I've ever played with him, but perhaps one of the veterans can provide some useful input.

Usually the only benefit is you can get a cooler story if you die :p

As for Zokars death, I really did not see anything of use talked about yesterday. Probably just random.

Everybody betray me, I fed up with this wurrrld.

Could you expand on what you meant by that post? Any idea why you have two people voting you?

Can any stargate fan please lay out the 'evil' races/characters and the good ones. I know O'Neill is good but that's about it.

Jcakes covered main baddies pretty well.

Ally list that I can think of, although most races have individual exceptions:
Ancients
Asguard
Tauri
Jaffa (although some work with Gould)

no I did not

kegs: are you saying that you will not give us a reason for your vote, or that you can not? Could you explain why you will not explain the vote?

Thanks. What about the Asgard? I remember something about them being evil, but the wiki isn't very clear and I'd rather ask someone who knows exactly.

In general the Asguard are strong allies of humans, the strongest of all aliens even, protecting Earth and even giving us technology. There are a couple notable rouge asguard who do not, but in general they are strong allies.

So we have a posting Noodle, a coherent flubb, and kegs/phar acting like some sort of Sath /Gory combo. The only explanation I have is that it is a TC game.

OT:
Pyro, what were you in NE for? I grew up there, and while I liked it, not a huge tourist destination :p

Wait, do you guys actually live in NE?

hmmm...

Isn't Colorado futher than Nebraska?

Eh, not so much. More like me vs votes with no reasons behind them...and I guess now that Drixx has even more, the first couple of which seemed joking...I have to ask those players why as well? Not seeing too much reasoning behind these actions.

Pyro: I'm always happy. ^^ The confusion inducing actions are somewhat entertaining at least.

Happiness? The only people that express happiness are scum! Especially when they question no reasoning!

Looking forward to hear the reason for voting AAA

Lets call AAA, maybe he can tow us over some answers.

(Terrible jokes)

OT:
Pyro, what were you in NE for? I grew up there, and while I liked it, not a huge tourist destination :p

Wait, do you guys actually live in NE?

My wife's cousin was getting married, and the wedding was in Lincoln, NE. So it was a 20 hour drive out, done on Thursday and Friday, wedding on Saturday, and then the trip back Sunday and Monday.

Do you have a post restriction?

Isn't Colorado futher than Nebraska?

My wife's cousin was getting married, and the wedding was in Lincoln, NE. So it was a 20 hour drive out, done on Thursday and Friday, wedding on Saturday, and then the trip back Sunday and Monday.

Ahh. I-80 is fun, isn't it. And going to Colorado is rough, Nebraska is not much fun to drive across.

Do you have a post restriction?

Ahh. I-80 is fun, isn't it. And going to Colorado is rough, Nebraska is not much fun to drive across.

I hate I-80.always took it going from Chicago to Des Moines.

I think that's a fair question to ask of kestegs. I am a little surprised to see him and phar not on the same page. But it might be manufactured?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Seem a little defensive there glib

?Vote: flubbucket

I see nothign in my postj is the lseatst bit definsticve. Your vote on me is pure poop. I haate you you're fatt.

Oh...I missed twilight, so unfair. Got back late last night from a fun trip to nebraska, 20 hours in a car one way is not my idea of a fun time.

Some of the twilight spam because I love spam.

Are you giving hints that you want to be recruited again? I think thats what he is doing.

Why is it always that the people that are excited to play again are the first ones killed. *Sad for penguin man*

I think Moar calls Gory out every single game, or maybe I'm just imagining things.

We know you're not a Debbie Downer, you are obviously Debbie does Dallas.

Debbie, I remember her. Such a nice girl. No such things as ta fun trip in Nefrvraska, sorry butr it's true.

Why are you happy about being confused?

Another one being coherent?!? Someone quick! Give this man some alcohol!

What, are you scared of a couple votes? Are they too painful for you?

Why don't you just tell us anyway, then I will let you play now. :yes:

Long descriptive response. Love it.

I'm taking care of the alvcohola paret. Thanlsks.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High