Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

Beets me.

Carrot? Garot?

Bowoman?

To get to the other side?

We gets the ugly stick?!?

In all seriousness that could be a big target during the night. Kinda troublesome.

TC is the winner announced or is it private? Hopefully anonymous

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I was going to make it public, but you do make a good point. The owner will be announced at the start of each day phase.

Still debating if I should let you lot guess until the day ends, or announce when someone has received the ability.

And please end the riddling when somebody got it. Kind of irritating to still think about something that is solved.

I wasn't planing for this to last this long. I feel that it's causing too much of a distraction. So let's try it make it a bit easier.

HINT: A pot of gold is involved.

Read all my hints and posts carefully. The answer is there.

Obvious answer #1: rainbow

Obvious answer #2: leprechaun

Riff on the classic - finely slice or shred celery, and toss with bleu cheese dressing. Use that as slaw. :puts on sunglasses:

Unfortunately, celery is not an option this time due to allergies. At least he claims it's an allergy... He probably just doesn't like celery.

HINT:

The answer can be found in a:

View attachment 4825

The answer can be found in Milla Jovovitch Hentai.. I'm researching this one!

I wasn't planing for this to last this long. I feel that it's causing too much of a distraction. So let's try it make it a bit easier.

HINT: A pot of gold is involved.

Read all my hints and posts carefully. The answer is there.

[tangent]
Upon first read, I thought the said chicken instead of carrot. I went for the British India interpretation of BIN and came up with a politically incorrect retort about the starving people in India. Any meat bearing animal (other than cow) crossing India wouldn't make it....

Every time I think of the riddle again, my mind goes right back to the thought of a chicken trying to strut across India. Then I think of tandoori chicken.[/tangent]

Orange you glad I didn't say banana?

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Indigo
Violet

The one word hint threw me. I was thinking it was tied to the stick and dangled in front of a turtle.

Vote: Gory

That seriously wasn't your normal being. Your brain must have been altered. Or you need to lay off the booze. Seriously.

I ain't got no idea what idea you are stealing. Just guessing without a clue here. :p

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High