Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

@Zokar - Thank you for a very nice fake name claim sir. Apologies that you came back for a game and died the first night.

Not the first time, probably not the last time either... XD

Was amusing to observe the game though!

Again I'll say well played Bad Ash and gratz to mafia for the win!! :worship:

And to those having a hard time "reading" me it's not hard.

I'm town.

Thanks ThunderCat for hosting.

Go to bed, man.

We're waiting on Solar and Jason, considering they are in front of Phar and I. So we will wait and see.

Go to bed, man.

We're waiting on Solar and Jason, considering they are in front of Phar and I. So we will wait and see.

I'm going now. Back to work part time and had papers to grade. Not too long until the winter intensives. The years seem to be speeding up on me.

I forgot to add one more important thing.

Don't forget to send Gwaihir some "thank you"s as well for the stories.

Looking back, I should've been more suspicious of the BA and Drixx connection.

Some random thoughts: Keep notes. I've never felt the need to do that before, but I've never lasted this long before either. Having notes on peoples behavior, claims and slips would've been very useful the last couple days. I'm sure there was more I could've done differently. Oh well maybe next time. >_>

Oh and in case I forgot last night, thanks for hosting the game TC, and thank you Gwaihir for helping with the stories! :)

Know you know how I feel.

Yup. Learn to enjoy the dead thread I guess.

Don't forget to send Gwaihir some "thank you"s as well for the stories.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity, it was a ton of fun to do. I really like the character of Jack, he has so many great lines in the show. Also, I have no idea what I am doing in storytelling, and it is definitely not my strongest skill. So if anyone has thoughts on how to do it better, I would appreciate advice for when Pyro and I do our game! Hopefully they will be a bit better because I have a plan for what I want the story to be before the game even starts.

Yeah, I'm terrible at stories, so I'm leaving that to Gwaihir, I'm really only here for the fun of it, oh, and the large pm box, thats pretty much it.

Also balance. The game would probably be stupidly lopsided if you were not there to point out how broken some of the stuff was.

I have no idea if people liked the stories in my first go at a game (Dark Tower) because of the issues with the game setup itself, but if they did, I do expect to be murdered or lynched fairly quickly for awhile just on basic principle so I'll probably be available if anyone thought the writing was good enough to be worthwhile.

I have no idea if people liked the stories in my first go at a game (Dark Tower) because of the issues with the game setup itself, but if they did, I do expect to be murdered or lynched fairly quickly for awhile just on basic principle so I'll probably be available if anyone thought the writing was good enough to be worthwhile.

Did you ever post the setup for that game?

A tip I learned from co hosting and helping other folk. Use QT threads / google docs.

Did you ever post the setup for that game?

A tip I learned from co hosting and helping other folk. Use QT threads / google docs.

We are using a quick topic now and have moved into emails so yeah, vouch for this.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High