Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

Thanks for hosting, TC.

I've posted most of my thoughts in the Dead thread but I've got some new ones that I'll post when I have more time.

Also Moar, TC said you actually had a role, why did you not call BA on that?

Because I abelieved him on that one. Made sense for me with Noodle not having a role either. I thought I'd have a role once I ascended.

I still can't believe no one called you on not getting a PM :p

I was waiting a bit to see if maybe I wanted to bring in the watcher claim. Plus I just was using the opportunity to draw away scrutiny by reminding people that I haven't played before. I'm lucky it worked! I don't think I received any votes for the rest of the game despite constantly being mentioned as probable scum and being accused of asking scummy questions.

AAA, Moar and Korial and you're only pretty sure that AAA would be lynched? So even the mafia forgot korial was investigated by BPC and story-confirmed to have protected him? AHH

Anyway, this was the most fun I've had watching a game (D1 lynch =watching). Then at the same time as everyone else I found out there were more mafia and rooted for cakes and then town, again. Despite my raging in the dead thread it was great.

Only disappointments were dj's giving up and and Noodle not playing to his or town's wincon, while insulting the town for not playing well enough lol.

Note: second time as cult-recruiter dying before day 2 :/ first time from mafia, this time from town. Next time will be SK D1*

*future SKs can treat this as a welcoming to kill me N1
Thanks for hosting!

Holy buckets so there WAS actual recruiting. That is crazy unlucky to go down night 1. Talk about changing the entire outcome of the game. Anyone got the dead thread link?

Holy buckets so there WAS actual recruiting. That is crazy unlucky to go down night 1. Talk about changing the entire outcome of the game. Anyone got the dead thread link?
Yes. Though we had no chat or knowledge of who could or could not be recruited or how many of us there were or if we were successful. Also, the condition to recruit was what JCakes claimed was his investigation condition for zombies. CGB was a PR and was not a zombie to start

edit: and no, sorry, I deleted the bookmark :p

Yes. Though we had no chat or knowledge of who could or could not be recruited or how many of us there were or if we were successful. Also, the condition to recruit was what JCakes claimed was his investigation condition for zombies. CGB was a PR and was not a zombie to start

edit: and no, sorry, I deleted the bookmark :p

I thought for sure DJ was bluffing about the no QT

I'll post all the information shortly about the game setup. But before that, a few thoughts from the host.

1. I am very upset and disappointed by the stunt DJ pulled. After his lynch, I realized that he actually did break a rule and should have been mod killed. I've put that rule in there for a reason and it states that if you can't continue the game for any reasons, contact me.

What DJ did, I feel that it ruined the outcome of the game. I believe that if he hadn't done what he did, Bad Ashes fake claim wouldn't have worked as well and the town (and zombies) might have had a chance. For this, I will do what I have done before to combat this type of rage quit behavior. I do apologize if this is too harsh, but I really dislike such behavior.

Henceforth, djmbbandie is banned to join any of the games I host. Hopefully such action will prevent others from rage quitting.

Also, I will mention this once more. If you have any issues with the game setup, PM the host, don't rage quit or ruin the game for everyone else who is attempting to have fun. And as a player, you can't know for sure what the game setup is. In this case, dj could not have known the true extent of the zombie mechanics.

2. As stated in the dead thread, Moar did have a role. She would have shown with the role of ascention. While Noodle, did not have a role until he died, which is when he would receive his role and alignment.

3. Zombies did not know who each other are. I figured that zombies are mindless walking corpses and they couldn't distinguish between other zombies and humans. I also gave them names of characters who died and came back one way or another.

4. I made a slight mistake with the setup. I had Drixx down as Loki, the watcher and AAA as the godfather. But it seems I sent them the wrong PMs and they ended up with the wrong role. Sathoris investigated Drixx the first night and got a result of Loki, while he should have received the role of Imhotep. I'm not sure that this mistake had a huge impact on the game since Sathoris only had this information for the first day phase only. But I do apologize for the mistake.

5. Anyone except mafia and robots could be recruited. I really liked Jcakes' fake claim and I geniuenly thought the zombies had a chance after that. Until the mafia killed CGB.

6. Dead QT

Information about role setup has been posted on the first page.

Also, in the dead thread, there's information about Hearthstone. Anyone interested in the game, check it out.

5. Anyone except mafia and robots could be recruited. I really liked Jcakes' fake claim and I geniuenly thought the zombies had a chance after that. Until the mafia killed CGB.

Thanks :), I needed to recruit CGB cos I didn't want him curing any zombies I hired in future. Just unfortunate that mafia decided to kill him ....

@Moar - One of these days you've got to tell me how you sniff me out so well. This time it was just me assuming how ascension would work. We really didn't have any extra special information on it. You had me dead to rights though. I was sure you were gonna put together an airtight case on me every single day.

While aimed at Moar, I'd like to mention my take on this. What I said on Day Two or Three (when I noted that you were sniffing for the cop) was entirely true, and you should look over that post as to why I spotted you so quickly. The only reason I thought you were town on the day I was lynched was because I was convinced you were the doctor. I think I mentioned this in the dead thread: If you weren't the doctor, then you had to be scum. Had I been alive the day Laarz claimed, my vote would've been on you with no chance at all of it moving off.

I also can't believe I said flub was "mafia strongman" very lucky that got swept under the rug. I am sure CG is not happy with a slip of mine not get pressured *forehead slap*.

A bit. From my point of view, the case you and Drixx pushed on me for my slip (which was a slip, but an innocent one) made you both out to be so scum that I couldn't believe nobody followed up on it. That and AAA's obvious power role fishing made all three of you stand out. I think you guys lucked out in having zombies around to distract the town.

I didn't believe there were 3 scum left. So the game wouldn't have ended tonight. That's the big play of BA I was talking about earlier. My line of tinking was that we had time enough to see flubbs flip (he was sure scummy enough in his postng for me to believe he could be scum, as I said before, I just cannot read flubby).

If you didn't think there were three scum left, then the proper play would have been to lynch Bad Ash even if he was town. His flip would've confirmed a number of people and given you a definite scum in Flubbs.

As I said in the dead thread: The fact that Numbers died instead of Bad Ash was the key. Numbers hinted heavily at killing BA last night, and the mafia didn't want Numbers to have that flip since Drixx was so closely tied to BA. If Numbers had survived to reveal BA's flip, then the mafia team would've gone down like dominoes.

This. Even though it didn't work, I think it was probably the coolest play of the game.

I liked the zombie mechanic, it was quite original. An anti-town team that can recruit but has no QT makes for a very different type of anti-town. In a different situation, it really could have been a runaway game with 5 or even 6 zombies after D1, although they would not have even known it.

In my opinion anti-town was a bit strong with 4 mafia (3 power roles), 3 cult with higher chance of recruiting than normal and a 2 lyncher neutral. Too much for town to deal with. That said, we lost some important power roles early and had quite a few.

Also flubb was NK immune. And I switched with him to get killed. Sigh.

While aimed at Moar, I'd like to mention my take on this. What I said on Day Two or Three (when I noted that you were sniffing for the cop) was entirely true, and you should look over that post as to why I spotted you so quickly. The only reason I thought you were town on the day I was lynched was because I was convinced you were the doctor. I think I mentioned this in the dead thread: If you weren't the doctor, then you had to be scum. Had I been alive the day Laarz claimed, my vote would've been on you with no chance at all of it moving off.

The reason I ask (and I appreciate the feedback and patience you all show with me) is because a lot of times I'm not actually trying to do the things it looks like I'm trying to do. I'll ask a question or make a comment with an entirely different intention than what the person responding with an accusation reads in the post. I think there's a disconnect and I need to be more precise, succinct and less "free and loose" with what I'm saying in the games. Should make for smaller posts and less me looking scummy as a townie.

A bit. From my point of view, the case you and Drixx pushed on me for my slip (which was a slip, but an innocent one) made you both out to be so scum that I couldn't believe nobody followed up on it. That and AAA's obvious power role fishing made all three of you stand out. I think you guys lucked out in having zombies around to distract the town.

You almost never make any slips, innocent or not. I thought we'd have to night kill you and I was fairly sure you were on to me. No hard feelings that we jumped on that slip I hope? I think we really lucked out in a few ways honestly.

If you didn't think there were three scum left, then the proper play would have been to lynch Bad Ash even if he was town. His flip would've confirmed a number of people and given you a definite scum in Flubbs.

As I said in the dead thread: The fact that Numbers died instead of Bad Ash was the key. Numbers hinted heavily at killing BA last night, and the mafia didn't want Numbers to have that flip since Drixx was so closely tied to BA. If Numbers had survived to reveal BA's flip, then the mafia team would've gone down like dominoes.

What would you have thought if Laarz turned up dead?

I honestly was just curious and not really thinking about scum/town implications. I wanted to be more active but didn't really feel confident in building any cases so I was asking for clarification on vague posts as a way of getting involved.

But you'll have to forgive me for ****-disturbing once you started confronting me, I saw it as an easy way to keep you in the spotlight and let the claims against you pile up. If I had been town I would have definitely backed off and accepted your response that it was important for you to hide certain information.

You almost never make any slips, innocent or not. I thought we'd have to night kill you and I was fairly sure you were on to me. No hard feelings that we jumped on that slip I hope? I think we really lucked out in a few ways honestly.

Had I been in your shoes, I probably would have done the exact same thing.

What would you have thought if Laarz turned up dead?

Gone after Bad Ash. You and he were too closely tied together, and his flip would've eventually led me to you.

Also flubb was NK immune. And I switched with him to get killed. Sigh.

He didn't activate his immunity that night. But I don't think that would have saved you.

Not sure if such a mechanic would be swap by a bus driver. While a doc or other abilities would, I'm not sure about this one.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High