Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

I cant find anything that changes my mind on flub, his lynch will give us something for the next day, I will agree with that Moar his posting seems different. You can lock him if you want, I think I will add a vote just incase there is something going on.

Don't put the blame on me. You've been playing the same game I've been playing.

Take some responsibility and read Bad Ash's posts.

You are voting simply because he said so. There has been no corroboration for his "investigation" of CoolGuyBad nor any of his other investigations.

You need to lynch me and see Bad Ash is scum and then see what he blames his "wrong" investigation on.

Should be some good readin'...:wink:

Scum until proven otherwise. So yes it is on you to help us determine if you are scum or not.

“Sir, we need to abandon the base. We are not going to be able to hold out here. We have hostiles on the station, and an alien ship has just opened fire!”

“I am not the kind of guy that abandons anything. We are not defenseless. Mr. Marx, make that ship go away.”

“Yes sir …. Ship has been eliminated! ...wait, there are at least a dozen more ships just jumped into the system!”

“Now is the time to say something profound ... wait for it … nothing comes to mind. Let's go. We have to abandon the base.”

flubbucket has been lynched. He was Teal'C. Tretonin. Pro town.

Game has ended. Mafia has won the game. Congratulations to Bad Ash, Drixx, Pyrotechnician and AnnualAntAnswers.

I've company right now, but I will post all the details within a few hours.

Thank you all for playing.

Gratz to the mafia. Great play there BA. You were going big. I called it, but didn't believe it myself. Very well done. :)

And please, everybody, have a look at my scum lists throughout the game. ;)

Gratz to the mafia. Great play there BA. You were going big. I called it, but didn't believe it myself. Very well done. :)

Almost everyone in the dead thread was really hoping town would see through the bluff, and you by far came the closest (not counting flubb who was on top of it the day before).

I am actually rather upset with myself. I always wanted to be a bus driver, and the game I get it I go and switch myself with the guy who gets shot by the vig.

Bad Ash played it masterfully and really kept us focused on each day at a time. When you guys see the mafia thread you'll see he was very on top of the game. I honestly thought I was gonna have to get bused but I figured the best thing I could do was rub my stink all over BA and make my following him so obvious that those who were sure I was scum (you nailed me Moar, big time) would be willing to accept BA's "investigations".

For the record, all we had was BA as strongman and AAA as Watcher for power roles on our team. We had no idea about the zombies and I think we had almost concluded that Pharphis was the only zombie when DJ made that play.

@Moar - One of these days you've got to tell me how you sniff me out so well. This time it was just me assuming how ascension would work. We really didn't have any extra special information on it. You had me dead to rights though. I was sure you were gonna put together an airtight case on me every single day. When you read the mafia thread you'll even see I was setting up code phrases to bus me or bus BA if one of us had too much of a good case built against us. You had me scared to death for the last week+

@Zokar - Thank you for a very nice fake name claim sir. Apologies that you came back for a game and died the first night.

@ThunderCat - Thank you for a very enjoyable game. I learned quite a lot from it.

Super interested to see how the zombie faction worked and what they were trying to do with the DJ/CGB/Jcakes play.

I am soooooooooo annoyed right now, in a positive way. I enjoyed this game tremendously. Thank you very much for hosting TC!

I did fail my role. I knew I would. I never get NKed before the end.

I am soooooooooo annoyed right now, in a positive way. I enjoyed this game tremendously. Thank you very much for hosting TC!

I did fail my role. I knew I would. I never get NKed before the end.

You have no idea how much I wanted to lobby for killing you. You said early in the game that you think you're a bad player but you aren't. You have a good intuition on scum. Once you start putting together cases the way CG does, I have a feeling you're going to make a very formidable scum player and as a townie every scum team will be very wary of you.

I was very scared you were gonna undo it. I figured if you got the other townies to lynch BA or me, then the rest of our team would fall like dominoes. It seems like a strong win with 3 of us alive but I think it was very very close. Probably the closest game I can remember. If town had killed me or BA today, I think the final day would have been AAA, Moar and Korial (we knew Laarz healed himself last night so he would have been tonight's kill, and flubb is completely unpredictable) and I'm pretty sure you guys would have gotten AAA.

Thanks for hosting TC! The game changed with the CBG night kill. It was a late decision and we honestly didn't expect him to come up zombie. In all honesty I should have said Cakes was a zombie by investigation and not CBG which threw in the "then who killed him" question, but I was too excited when I saw the flip.

I also can't believe I said flub was "mafia strongman" very lucky that got swept under the rug. I am sure CG is not happy with a slip of mine not get pressured *forehead slap*.

Great game, nice work Ant (first time player, awesome vanilla claim if you ask me) drixx and pyro. I was stoke to have pyro on our team but he went down early.

BTW Noodle, I personally laughed very loudly at that gif. I know some people found it offensive, but I thought it was hilarious.

Thanks Sathoris for providing me his role.

Thanks everyone, this was a fun first time playing Forum Mafia. I'm glad to have come out on top with the win!

I hope you play again for sure. Always nice to have new comers. I know the games can be intense.

Moar had it nailed. If the town didn't buy it today we were done. I did think flub was a zombie though.

We did have internal discussions about offing moar just to silence her for one day phase haha.

@Moar - One of these days you've got to tell me how you sniff me out so well. This time it was just me assuming how ascension would work. We really didn't have any extra special information on it. You had me dead to rights though. I was sure you were gonna put together an airtight case on me every single day. When you read the mafia thread you'll even see I was setting up code phrases to bus me or bus BA if one of us had too much of a good case built against us. You had me scared to death for the last week+
I don't know, Drixx. This game you made several slips which I pointed out right when I read them, but I can't seem to make a good case ever. Reason for that is probably that I react to something when I read it, but don't go back the day after and make a case out of it. I call that "too tired after work syndrome". I need to pick up that case making skill any time soon. ;)

Great game, nice work Ant (first time player, awesome vanilla claim if you ask me) drixx and pyro. I was stoke to have pyro on our team but he went down early.

Curse BPC and his investigations! Next time BPC, you are going down to quakertown (i.e. dead)

Don't worry, I was yelling at you guys multiple times from the dead thread.

You have no idea how much I wanted to lobby for killing you. You said early in the game that you think you're a bad player but you aren't. You have a good intuition on scum. Once you start putting together cases the way CG does, I have a feeling you're going to make a very formidable scum player and as a townie every scum team will be very wary of you.

I was very scared you were gonna undo it. I figured if you got the other townies to lynch BA or me, then the rest of our team would fall like dominoes. It seems like a strong win with 3 of us alive but I think it was very very close. Probably the closest game I can remember. If town had killed me or BA today, I think the final day would have been AAA, Moar and Korial (we knew Laarz healed himself last night so he would have been tonight's kill, and flubb is completely unpredictable) and I'm pretty sure you guys would have gotten AAA.

I didn't believe there were 3 scum left. So the game wouldn't have ended tonight. That's the big play of BA I was talking about earlier. My line of tinking was that we had time enough to see flubbs flip (he was sure scummy enough in his postng for me to believe he could be scum, as I said before, I just cannot read flubby).

AAA, Moar and Korial and you're only pretty sure that AAA would be lynched? So even the mafia forgot korial was investigated by BPC and story-confirmed to have protected him? AHH

Anyway, this was the most fun I've had watching a game (D1 lynch =watching). Then at the same time as everyone else I found out there were more mafia and rooted for cakes and then town, again. Despite my raging in the dead thread it was great.

Only disappointments were dj's giving up and and Noodle not playing to his or town's wincon, while insulting the town for not playing well enough lol.

Note: second time as cult-recruiter dying before day 2 :/ first time from mafia, this time from town. Next time will be SK D1*

*future SKs can treat this as a welcoming to kill me N1
Thanks for hosting!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High