Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

ThunderCat said 10 posts per page in my PM which is what I had. If you look back and see when my screw up voting occurred/didn't count you'll see it was because I wasn't paying enough attention. I hadn't refreshed the page I was just continuing to post and the page didn't roll over.

@AnnualAntAnswers...I'm not sure what you're asking. I work night shift so I'm rarely awake at the end of day phase. My vote was against Drixx and, as I stated then, had nothing at all to do with Jcakes. Where did I "engage" with his tangents?? I voted Drixx based on my own stated reasons.

Jcakes hadn't been investigated IIRC so the votes against him were based on Bad Ash's speculation not investigation.

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Now I got done thinking through for now and found why I was intuitively asking for an official vote count. Yes, it was that lightbulb effect.

Flubby:
BA is the one you absolutely want to see lynched, isn't he? Then there's absolutely no reason for you to change your vote, isn't it?
So then please make a fail post and change your vote to me in the next post, like right after your fail post, and do not vote again until we get an official vote count. That will shed some light on your claim.

Okay well here it goes again.

I had my post #1441 on page 144 until I hit refresh and then it went to page 145.

So here you go.

Unvote: Bad Ash

Vote: Moar

I can no longer change my vote.

I'm not smart, I'm pretty....so pretty

I knew about Laarz, Numbers, and DJM. I am not going to apologize for not outing the town doc. I was going to make it clear I knew who he was on our full role claim day and give him the decision to let me prove it, except he posted before I could. Numbers, I clearly supported (and even called him out on it) because I knew he was telling the truth. Not to mention that he told me he was going to shoot me during the night at least 3 times. If I was mafia I would have taken him out immediately. Laarz too.

My vote will stay on Bad Ash.

Watch and see...

Also, not sure how this is beneficial at all to the town considering you just locked your vote on a townie and it's not useless unless I am lynched. I was happy to go for Drixx today as well, but now I don't even know if that's possible without full cooperation by everyone. Flub needs to go, he is as dirty as Jcakes was.

Okay well here it goes again.

I had my post #1441 on page 144 until I hit refresh and then it went to page 145.

So here you go.

Unvote: Bad Ash

Vote: Moar

I can no longer change my vote.

I'm not smart, I'm pretty....so pretty

Interesting that you claim to have done it without intent, but I think it's possible. Looking forward to see an official vote count.

Also, not sure how this is beneficial at all to the town considering you just locked your vote on a townie and it's not useless unless I am lynched. I was happy to go for Drixx today as well, but now I don't even know if that's possible without full cooperation by everyone. Flub needs to go, he is as dirty as Jcakes was.

Bolding mine. Why would you be happy to go after somebody else and let the mafia strongman you discovered live happily ever after??????

Bolded part should have been: tend to believe him slightly more than not.

Also, I am not in a hurry to vote.

I'm in no hurry to vote either. I believe yesterday was the first time BA predicted someone alive would be scum and he did so based upon investigating someone who died during the night. That could simply be the scum trying to get rid of a claim they believed (zombie curer).

I had an expectation as soon as I saw numbers was dead: either Bad Ash would have re-investigated you or me and claim it was to check if we had become zombies (in which case, I would have immediately voted him) or he would actually put himself out there and give us the result of someone alive, in which case I would have a lot of thinking to do.

Here's how it breaks down for me. We started with 21. The town had one role that was purely negative (CG who would die if six other people died without him being targeted by the doctor) and there was also Noodle who started as a neutral with no win condition and then ascended into a survivor, which is traditionally viewed as anti-town in the end game. Then we have killed 4 zombies and a mafia goon.

That's already 7 lynches taken up to get rid of people for town to win, plus CG who was basically had a sand clock on his time in the game that needed the doctor to turn it over every so often.

How many scum are likely to be left in addition to all of that? I'm leaning towards assuming there are 1-2 scum left and that Bad Ash is playing straight. It just feels like it's awfully punishing if out of 21 the town had to lynch 9 to win, and that's what we're talking about if Bad Ash is making a play for the win today.

I think that Flubb trying to save Jcakes yesterday makes him look super bad. It also seems to me that DJ and Jcakes wanted us to believe zombies and mafia are separate factions ... but what if they are the same faction? Obviously DJ and Jcakes were throwing out a bunch of WIFOM and misinformation. Believing there is two anti-town factions is the only reason we even doubt BA. Flubb defending Jcakes yesterday is what I keep coming back to.

I think just the numbers of town and anti-town that we know plus how flubb behaved yesterday and finally the zombies all trying their hardest to convince us that they were separate from the mafia ... to me that leaves me leaning towards believing Bad Ash like 55-60%.

I know that these thinking through things in text posts aren't always well receieved, but I'd like to know what Laarz and Moar specifically think about my thoughts here. You two and Bad Ash are on my probable townie list, and obviously Bad Ash is a biased source to examine my thinking.

Interesting that you claim to have done it without intent, but I think it's possible. Looking forward to see an official vote count.

Bolding mine. Why would you be happy to go after somebody else and let the mafia strongman you discovered live happily ever after??????

Because I don't think the game ends with flubs lynch. Here's what I said in my opening post:

"I investigated flub last night and was told that he is a mafia strongman so, yes, he is who I will be voting for this day phase. I could also see Drixx being anti-town and would be willing to switch to him, but would rather not since my info hasn't failed me yet. "

My vote will stay on flub, but the last thing I want to do is derail any chance at winning this game so it isn't a "this is it! My vote is locked in no matter what". I am trusting my information, but I understand why the town is skeptical and I am not going to be stubborn if it means potentially losing the game.

Wow ... Flubbucket has a post restriction and just has to post a couple words in every post but has locked in his vote. I will concede that if I were an external observer and I was told there were 2 mafia left, I'd probably pick out flubb and myself as the two, but I have struck just about everyone in our group as mafia just about every game, and while I feel like I'm getting better at the innocently blundering into things that strike folks as scummy, I still do it a lot.

Anyway ... the point I'm driving at is this. Yesterday Flubbucket didn't want a Bad Ash vs. Jcakes discussion. Flubbucket wanted it to be me vs. the accused because he saw me as a way to save Jcakes. Why did that change today? Why did he intentionally lock himself into a vote on BA? Since it just takes a word or two in the post to keep from locking in the vote, there's no reason for flubb to ever make a post without the restriction phrases.

It's early and I would like to see what you all (mostly Moar and Laarz) think of my thinking. We have like 28 hours so I'm not in a huge hurry to put a vote out.

This is in response to Drixx #1448, no need to quote it as don't need to quote it.

1) I do not trust you. At all.
2) I still think there's a good chance you are the godfather. I do not know who your companion is. Currently my guess is flubby or AAA.
3) I believe there are 2 scum teams.
4) I am suspicious of you because you do not believe that.
5) Today is about lynching flubby or BA.
6) You seem to do a lot of BA defending while also calling him out about something. Then defend him again. Yesterday yu believed him 99% (might have been the day before), but now you are down to 55-60%. Care to explain that?

Wow ... Flubbucket has a post restriction and just has to post a couple words in every post but has locked in his vote. I will concede that if I were an external observer and I was told there were 2 mafia left, I'd probably pick out flubb and myself as the two, but I have struck just about everyone in our group as mafia just about every game, and while I feel like I'm getting better at the innocently blundering into things that strike folks as scummy, I still do it a lot.

Anyway ... the point I'm driving at is this. Yesterday Flubbucket didn't want a Bad Ash vs. Jcakes discussion. Flubbucket wanted it to be me vs. the accused because he saw me as a way to save Jcakes. Why did that change today? Why did he intentionally lock himself into a vote on BA? Since it just takes a word or two in the post to keep from locking in the vote, there's no reason for flubb to ever make a post without the restriction phrases.

It's early and I would like to see what you all (mostly Moar and Laarz) think of my thinking. We have like 28 hours so I'm not in a huge hurry to put a vote out.

Bolding mine. According to him, he didn't. It was an accident.

You seem to be slightly shocked about that he did it. Guess you didn't expect him to be that careless?

My vote will stay on flub, but the last thing I want to do is derail any chance at winning this game so it isn't a "this is it! My vote is locked in no matter what". I am trusting my information, but I understand why the town is skeptical and I am not going to be stubborn if it means potentially losing the game.

Very sensible reasoning. One which I would expect from a town player. Even though you have been seen stubborn before.

@AnnualAntAnswers...I'm not sure what you're asking. I work night shift so I'm rarely awake at the end of day phase. My vote was against Drixx and, as I stated then, had nothing at all to do with Jcakes. Where did I "engage" with his tangents?? I voted Drixx based on my own stated reasons.

Sorry if I wasn't clear, I'll re-state my question. Also, I don't mean to be too accusatory, I just want to know what was going on with your vote. Yesterday, at the time that you voted, there was a large body of evidence against Jcakes and, as a number of people had pointed out, the information gained from a mislynch could have been quite revealing and useful. The lynch against Jcakes was almost complete and, though conversation about other players continued, everyone was placing their votes on Jcakes to secure a lynch that would either remove a zombie or reveal lies in BA's investigations. Jcakes was trying hard to get votes distributed elsewhere and was insisting that he was not a zombie right until day's end. He said he would prefer to vote for somebody else (BA, I think) but was settling to vote for Drixx because he felt he could get more support there. At this point, you came in and joined him in voting against Drixx.

Given that we had already outlined how the Jcakes lynch would be very useful, and given that we were waiting on only one more vote to lynch, why did you feel it was more important to vote elsewhere when there was little chance of that vote succeeding? Did you feel that lynching Jcakes was a mistake?

In effect, my main question is, can you justify not supporting the lynch of Jcakes and having slowed down the process by using your vote elsewhere instead of just helping us out by voting with us while still presenting arguments about other players?

Ants your phrasing of my vote reason is quite scummy. I've stated quite clearly why I voted and yet you again state "...you came in and joined him in voting against Drixx."

Why are you misrepresenting me like this??

Wasn't the first vote on Drixx made by Moar??

Why aren't you saying I joined with Moar to vote against Drixx or more accurately reiterating what I actually said was my reasons for voting for Drixx??

Just vote for me and get the flip showing I'm town so you all can lynch Bad Ash.

Ants your phrasing of my vote reason is quite scummy. I've stated quite clearly why I voted and yet you again state "...you came in and joined him in voting against Drixx."

Why are you misrepresenting me like this??

Wasn't the first vote on Drixx made by Moar??

Why aren't you saying I joined with Moar to vote against Drixx or more accurately reiterating what I actually said was my reasons for voting for Drixx??

Just vote for me and get the flip showing I'm town so you all can lynch Bad Ash.

Sorry, it's hard to phrase this. To me, the difference is that Moar placed the vote early in the day and then was gone for a while. When she came back and saw that the lynch against Jcakes was happening, she switched her vote. I didn't include Moar in that summary because, whereas late in the game Moar was willing to vote against Jcakes since that lynch was feasible and likely very useful, when you came into action late in the day you voted against what everyone else was doing. Sure Moar started the vote you also voted for but then she realized that it was important to get Jcakes out of the way once she checked in again later. You placed your vote very late when this was already clear.

I wanted to know why you valued placing a vote against Drixx late in the day higher than you valued securing the lynch against Jcakes. You gave some reasons for voting against Drixx but you didn't explain why you thought it was more important to vote for Drixx than it was to vote for Jcakes. I only don't understand the prioritization.

This is in response to Drixx #1448, no need to quote it as don't need to quote it.

1) I do not trust you. At all.
2) I still think there's a good chance you are the godfather. I do not know who your companion is. Currently my guess is flubby or AAA.
3) I believe there are 2 scum teams.
4) I am suspicious of you because you do not believe that.
5) Today is about lynching flubby or BA.
6) You seem to do a lot of BA defending while also calling him out about something. Then defend him again. Yesterday yu believed him 99% (might have been the day before), but now you are down to 55-60%. Care to explain that?

I don't just decide what I think someone is and interpret all the evidence that comes along to fit my theory. In my post I was thinking through the things that supported Bad Ash and the things that are questionable. So far he hasn't let us down, but that doesn't mean he should be 100% trusted without scrutiny.

As far as one or two teams go, I believe I was the first one to put forward the two team theory and folks didn't believe me at first. Now I'm trying to reconcile while Flubbucket, if mafia strongman, would try and prevent Jcakes, a zombie, from being lynched. One possibility is that they aren't actually separate teams. At this point one team or two teams both seem plausible and neither outcome would surprise me.

I already defended myself earlier against your godfather theory. I'm not gonna just re-hash it over and over again. Your case doesn't stand up, but as you have said yourself you go with your gut and once you decide someone is scum you rarely change your mind.

If today is about flubb or BA, then it's not even a contest. BA has consistently given us scum and if a mislynch loses the game for us today, that would mean that the town had to do 10 anti-town lynches (counting Noodle's 2) to win, and that just seems too difficult. Therefore, I think Flubb's posts (which are very similar to Jcakes' yesterday) are bravado and that Flubb will flip scum, and if I'm wrong then we kill BA tomorrow and go from there.

Bolding mine. According to him, he didn't. It was an accident.

You seem to be slightly shocked about that he did it. Guess you didn't expect him to be that careless?

I am very shocked that Flubbucket wasn't putting the required post restriction phrase into every post. Flubbucket has been outed as mafia strongman. His only hope is for someone else to get lynched and he has his vote locked into place and can't change if another train forms. That seems like a huge mistake for him to make, to me.

So for the record, when I flip town what will you all do with Bad Ash??

This looks a lot like what Jcakes was saying yesterday. If you flip town and there's not a role in your flip, similar to miller, which would explain a faulty investigation, then Bad Ash goes. It's that simple.

Just like Jcakes I have no issue taking responsibility for how this lynch turns out. I am confident in my investigations and have no reason to doubt them based on how the results have turned out. We need to keep lynching scum and today, that's flub.

Sorry, it's hard to phrase this. To me, the difference is that Moar placed the vote early in the day and then was gone for a while. When she came back and saw that the lynch against Jcakes was happening, she switched her vote. I didn't include Moar in that summary because, whereas late in the game Moar was willing to vote against Jcakes since that lynch was feasible and likely very useful, when you came into action late in the day you voted against what everyone else was doing. Sure Moar started the vote you also voted for but then she realized that it was important to get Jcakes out of the way once she checked in again later. You placed your vote very late when this was already clear.

I wanted to know why you valued placing a vote against Drixx late in the day higher than you valued securing the lynch against Jcakes. You gave some reasons for voting against Drixx but you didn't explain why you thought it was more important to vote for Drixx than it was to vote for Jcakes. I only don't understand the prioritization.

Your facts are not accurate.

I placed my vote on Drixx NOT late in the day but quite early. Moar then unvoted Drixx almost a day later. How could my vote be "late in the day" and Moar's unvote/vote also be "late in the game" (your words)??

I wasn't "going against what everyone else was doing" I was voting who I thought was scum regardless of what Jcakes or Moar did.

And I did it at the beginning of the day and then I went to bed.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High