Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

Thanks again for hosting ThunderCat! As usual, it was a blast playing from the dead thread.

Grats to the mafia. You stepped up and controlled the conversation from about Day 4 till the end. Only 1-2 votes per day were for a target you didn't choose.

Players alive:
1. Laarz
2. Bad Ash
3. flubbucket
4. AnnualAntAnswers
5. Moar
6. Drixx
7. korialstraz
Laarz was confirmed a doc via BA's "strongman" result. Moar was confirmed townie by a dead cop. korialstraz was confirmed townie by the timely save of said dead cop (with mod confirmation of role name).

Remaining are Bad Ash, flubbucket, AnnualAntAnswers, and Drixx. Now look at the vote tally:

Vote tally Day 8 (4/5):
flubbucket - 4 (Bad Ash, Drixx, korialstraz, AnnualAntAnswers)
Bad Ash - 1 (flubbucket)

I see three unknowns voting a fourth unknown before the confirmed townies have a chance to speak their mind. That's NEVER a good thing. Townies should be speaking up far earlier, far more loudly, and with clarity.

A bit. From my point of view, the case you and Drixx pushed on me for my slip (which was a slip, but an innocent one) made you both out to be so scum that I couldn't believe nobody followed up on it. That and AAA's obvious power role fishing made all three of you stand out. I think you guys lucked out in having zombies around to distract the town.

We got extremely lucky in every aspect of the game for sure. We connected ourselves way to early and it all could have unraveled if someone pulled on the string but no one seemed inclined to.

From the Dead thread:

LOVE Ticket to Ride, but haven't played the europe board, is it better? I bought Settlers but havent had the energy to explain the rules (my family takes awhile to get em haha) at get togethers but am hoping too this holiday season. Is the cosmos game a card game or is it a board game? I absolutely love the "European" games. Think they do such a good job making them.

I also just got into Hearthstone and am loving it.

Evildead1115 if anyone wants to /f list me. I am kinda pissed cause I've dumped a fair amount of time into it and it's only the better. But I think it is super fun. A little too reliant on the luck of the draw some matches (I've gotten pummeled strictly because of card draw), but it seems pretty balanced.

Don't put the blame on me. You've been playing the same game I've been playing.

Take some responsibility and read Bad Ash's posts.

You are voting simply because he said so. There has been no corroboration for his "investigation" of CoolGuyBad nor any of his other investigations.

You need to lynch me and see Bad Ash is scum and then see what he blames his "wrong" investigation on.

Should be some good readin'...:wink:

Scum until proven otherwise. So yes it is on you to help us determine if you are scum or not.

Both of these posts are correct.

Ticket To Ride: Europe is my favourite board for sure.

Another game I've been playing recently is Betrayal at the House on the Hill. It's completely different every time, fairly simple and endless replay-ability.

Honestly I don't think we had any chance this game if it wasn't for the DJ post and the CGB kill. That allowed us to control the game and eliminate zombies and build just enough credibility for BA. I knew I was outed as a likely scum so I intentionally kept linking myself to BA hoping that it would look like I was trying to latch onto his success feeding the town scum lynches.

We had to control the discussion or we would have lost days ago, imo. 3 really lucky breaks are the only reason town didn't win this one.

BTW, Jcakes ... that play you made was brilliant. Now that we know the zombie mechanic, what you did was absolutely stunningly brilliant. Honestly it should have resulted in your faction winning, imo.

BTW, Jcakes ... that play you made was brilliant. Now that we know the zombie mechanic, what you did was absolutely stunningly brilliant. Honestly it should have resulted in your faction winning, imo.

As I mentioned earlier, it might have. If it weren't for a certain event and the killing of CGB.

Congrats scum. I'm sorry town. :(I shall endeavor to be a more reckless vig in the future, since apparently my desire to kill was aimed at scum more than not, except for the time when I actually did shoot. :D

Co-Sign .

New record too for strongman kills in a game I believe. That record might not be broken anytime soon :)

Couple of things as well:

I love the way the recruiting mechanic was handled. It obviously could have gotten out of hand, but I think it would be tough to get people to follow through on it and is a really nice adaptation of it. A positive change in my eyes.

I love the idea of a shadow council (from the dead thread)!!!!!!!! Omg, as long as everyone on the council was fully committed to not revealing who eachother was with posting ticks..maybe give them a list of ten things they can post and that's it (kind of like a dialogue wheel). Hidden QT names needs to happen for sure.

Can we all agree to ban the Listener role (at least in terms of Quick Topics) from all of our games? I think it would be constructive.

Couple of things as well:

I love the way the recruiting mechanic was handled. It obviously could have gotten out of hand, but I think it would be tough to get people to follow through on it and is a really nice adaptation of it. A positive change in my eyes.

I love the idea of a shadow council (from the dead thread)!!!!!!!! Omg, as long as everyone on the council was fully committed to not revealing who eachother was with posting ticks..maybe give them a list of ten things they can post and that's it (kind of like a dialogue wheel). Hidden QT names needs to happen for sure.

Can we all agree to ban the Listener role (at least in terms of Quick Topics) from all of our games? I think it would be constructive.

Agreed. It seems to be knowledge of the potential for a listener just makes QT's a pain to read and the listener ability a pain to moderate. Also, shadow council is pretty easy to ensure they follow through. Just inform the scum that they get mod killed if the mod catches them revealing themselves in any way.

Agreed. It seems to be knowledge of the potential for a listener just makes QT's a pain to read and the listener ability a pain to moderate. Also, shadow council is pretty easy to ensure they follow through. Just inform the scum that they get mod killed if the mod catches them revealing themselves in any way.
but I wanted my next game to all be listeners

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High