Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

Just like Jcakes I have no issue taking responsibility for how this lynch turns out. I am confident in my investigations and have no reason to doubt them based on how the results have turned out. We need to keep lynching scum and today, that's flub.

I agree I should be lynched because Bad Ash must be exposed.

I also fully believe, after reading today's posts Drixx is the other scum. Such raving drivel...:rolf:

After my lynch shows me to be town, you must lynch Bad Ash and Drixx. Bad Ash's information has always been after the fact or at best dubious. The kill on CoolBadGuy was passed off as he's a zombie when in fact the investigation could very well have been on Jcakes and CoolBadGuy was the townie points.

Of course several of us have stated Bad Ash's results aren't to be trusted all the while following along like sheeple. So I must give him and toadie Drixx credit for getting this far.

I am town and you must lynch me to expose Bad Ash and Drixx.

As far as the numbers for MYLO LYLO bo-dee-oh-doh ....well that's too much like math. I don't do math, that's for Canadians.

Your facts are not accurate.

I placed my vote on Drixx NOT late in the day but quite early. Moar then unvoted Drixx almost a day later. How could my vote be "late in the day" and Moar's unvote/vote also be "late in the game" (your words)??

I wasn't "going against what everyone else was doing" I was voting who I thought was scum regardless of what Jcakes or Moar did.

And I did it at the beginning of the day and then I went to bed.

Sorry for any mistakes in my summary. It seems we're going back-and-forth on points of my depiction of events so I'll quit trying to describe things, lol. Seems to just be adding some confusion.

The heart of what I was trying to get your side of is as follows:
1. Yesterday did you believe that Jcakes was a zombie?
2. If not, why?
3. If you did believe he was a zombie, why does your vote not reflect this?

It struck me as odd yesterday that when we needed only one more vote to lynch Jcakes, you voted for Drixx instead. I was interested in learning why your prioritization was so.

In any case, I don't to mean to beat this over the head. If we're just going in circles then I'm fine with leaving it as is, seemingly with both of us scratching our heads a bit, haha.

I also fully believe, after reading today's posts Drixx is the other scum. Such raving drivel...:rolf:

After my lynch shows me to be town, you must lynch Bad Ash and Drixx. Bad Ash's information has always been after the fact or at best dubious. The kill on CoolBadGuy was passed off as he's a zombie when in fact the investigation could very well have been on Jcakes and CoolBadGuy was the townie points.

Of course several of us have stated Bad Ash's results aren't to be trusted all the while following along like sheeple. So I must give him and toadie Drixx credit for getting this far.

As far as the numbers for MYLO LYLO bo-dee-oh-doh ....well that's too much like math. I don't do math, that's for Canadians.

Well I am town too and I have a scum read on you so how would that work? I highly doubt you will come up town.

I have a question.

Is Path of Exile free to play and they charge for extra stuff?? I played the beta for a bit and saw it was now officially up and running.

Wait...is this too OT??

If you really are town, you can be sure that BA will be the next to go flub, the way I see it if there is 2 scum left we townies have a chance to win, if there is 3 scum left I dont think we can win. I'm off to work but will be back to vote later.

I have a question.

Is Path of Exile free to play and they charge for extra stuff?? I played the beta for a bit and saw it was now officially up and running.

Wait...is this too OT??

Not for you:wink: haven't played POE so cant tell you.

All of the cash shop stuff for PoE is cosmetic. I do not believe you can gain an actual game advantage with it. The game itself is completely free and there is no extra grind for players who have payed nothing.

Back on-topic I think Laarz has hit the nail on the head. I don't really see much option for today.

Flubb, I wish you had mounted a serious defense and given me some reason to believe you, but you don't seem interested in anything more than giving up and throwing me under the bus.

I forgot this bit: Vote: Flubbucket - I think you're just giving the same sort of performance that Jcakes did yesterday. I don't want to forget the vote. I'm off to play some Civ 5 now and may get sucked in and not make it back before the day ends.

I'll be slightly busy this evening.

While I should be available to tally the votes and end the days, I won't have time to read posts. So if you have any issues, send me a PM.

flubbucket you fool. You are providing absolutely no reason for me to not vote you. If you really are town, I don't believe the way you've played this day phase is a good one. All you've basically said is "gg town lost, scum got you following as sheep, I'm giving up", yet you provide absolutely no insight as to your reasoning behind it. For instance you say Drixx's reasoning is just a bunch of drivel, yet you provide ZERO counterpoint. Actions speaks louder than words, and this day phase your actions have been to not help town in the slightest. Add that to the claimed scum read from BA, and you've got yourself a quick walk to the gallows.

Vote: flubbucket

I'll try and get back on again before days end to see how things are going.

flubbucket you fool. You are providing absolutely no reason for me to not vote you. If you really are town, I don't believe the way you've played this day phase is a good one. All you've basically said is "gg town lost, scum got you following as sheep, I'm giving up", yet you provide absolutely no insight as to your reasoning behind it. For instance you say Drixx's reasoning is just a bunch of drivel, yet you provide ZERO counterpoint. Actions speaks louder than words, and this day phase your actions have been to not help town in the slightest. Add that to the claimed scum read from BA, and you've got yourself a quick walk to the gallows.

Vote: flubbucket

I'll try and get back on again before days end to see how things are going.

Don't put the blame on me. You've been playing the same game I've been playing.

Take some responsibility and read Bad Ash's posts.

You are voting simply because he said so. There has been no corroboration for his "investigation" of CoolGuyBad nor any of his other investigations.

You need to lynch me and see Bad Ash is scum and then see what he blames his "wrong" investigation on.

Should be some good readin'...:wink:

Vote tally Day 8 (4/5):
flubbucket - 4 (Bad Ash, Drixx, korialstraz, AnnualAntAnswers)
Bad Ash - 1 (flubbucket)

And there was the vote tally I was waiting for. So flubby's vote indeed didn't count. Could be for the reason he gave or could be he made that fail up earlier. I don't think he tried to change vote that day. I guess we'll see. I will not lock without Laarz giving his ok or half an hour before day ending.

I do think the voting here was a bit too fast. Why not wait for a vote tally to see about flubb's claim?

I'm still rereading Moar, we still have 2 hours.

Well, he's at lynch already.

I think flubby is scum. I can't remember having him seen post like that as a town lynch candidate. He usually just goes "I'm town, whatever" and is done with the day.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High