Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

What's unusual about Gory?

You said rainbow then he split it into several one word answers then I combined it into another term to represent rainbow.

I will say I thoroughly enjoy these riddles because they make us all look so so stupid haha. As a group. No individual is left behind. Its all about bonding.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I will say I thoroughly enjoy these riddles because they make us all look so so stupid haha. As a group. No individual is left behind. Its all about bonding.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
ionic, covalent, metallic, van der waals, hydrogen, agostic...?
Which kind?

I'm not a big fan of the whole twilight business, not to be a Debbie downer.

What's unusual about Gory?

You said rainbow then he split it into several one word answers then I combined it into another term to represent rainbow.

Look at the message before the rainbow one. And you will see. Additionally, he does need to learn how many colours there are in a rainbow.

Additionally, he does need to learn how many colours there are in a rainbow.

I'm pretty sure he has all of them. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet. (ROYGBIV)

The correct answer has been posted. The owner of the Voting Stick will be revealed at the start of Day 1.

The Voting Stick will then be used (if chosen to) on that day and passed on during Night 2.

The correct answer has been posted. The owner of the Voting Stick will be revealed at the start of Day 1.

The Voting Stick will then be used (if chosen to) on that day and passed on during Night 2.
Sweet, now we can get to lynching obviscums
Vote: Antswers

Wait a sec, gory changed his pic again. You know what that means! I think I now know what Moar was going on about

Srsly, though, I have no idea what you're (moar) seeing as unusual in his (gory) post. I wouldn't mind you spelling it out for me

Wait a sec, gory changed his pic again. You know what that means! I think I now know what Moar was going on about

Srsly, though, I have no idea what you're (moar) seeing as unusual in his (gory) post. I wouldn't mind you spelling it out for me

Doesn't changing an avatar during a game traditionally trigger a mod kill?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High