Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

So, Zokar dead. I only saw three posts he made in twilight, and the one with any connection to anyone was the one where he (jokingly?) pointed out noodles "Already trying to find ways to thin the herd." Not sure if we can draw any meaning from that at all, seems innocuous to me at least. Actually, basically all the posts during twilight seem pretty useless. kestegs, BA, Jcakes, and Noodles joke about being mortal enemies with other people, and joke about obvious scum teams. Nothing else that seems relevant here.

Did somebody say my name? I'm here, I'm here!

To clarify, the mortal enemy thing with Bad Ash and I is a running gag we've been doing for years. At some point several years ago, he pointed out that I'd apparently tried to get a lynch train going on him in three consecutive games. I hadn't realized this, but loved the idea, so we've run with it since. I explain because with your relatively recent join date for these forums, I don't think I've played in a game since you've been around. Trust me, it's idle banter and has nothing to do with this game in particular. Now, if you'll excuse me, there's some lurking to get done. If anyone needs to get a hold of me, just slaughter a white dove and whisper my true name in its ear like normal.

I noticed your location was purple but I then assumed that was always your location (and referencing being a member)

Dang!

I am going to start watching the entire Stargate series for the 6th time now. Wish me luck.

That good? Gorny's game years ago got me to catch up with NCIS.

A long post by Noodle? What is this? Obviscum!

Vote: Noodle!

Get out of my head BPC. That was my first thought too, but I think maybe explaining an inside joke to a newbie is maybe not a scum tell?

Get out of my head BPC. That was my first thought too, but I think maybe explaining an inside joke to a newbie is maybe not a scum tell?
A talkative Noodle is a Noodle you want to watch out for!

Voting Stick. Goryani is the owner of the Voting Stick.

Yay me? To be honest, I was trying to give answers that wouldn't solve the riddle. I had no clue which word solved the riddle until you gave the explanation.

I too saw your location as purple but I didn't know what it was before that nor did I know when it changed. As far as I knew, you were purple since before the game/singups.

And Goryani, please let me be the first to ask that you not beat me with the voting stick. Just the thought of it seems a bit painful.

Vote: Drixx

You know you like it!

Did somebody say my name? I'm here, I'm here!

To clarify, the mortal enemy thing with Bad Ash and I is a running gag we've been doing for years. At some point several years ago, he pointed out that I'd apparently tried to get a lynch train going on him in three consecutive games. I hadn't realized this, but loved the idea, so we've run with it since. I explain because with your relatively recent join date for these forums, I don't think I've played in a game since you've been around. Trust me, it's idle banter and has nothing to do with this game in particular. Now, if you'll excuse me, there's some lurking to get done. If anyone needs to get a hold of me, just slaughter a white dove and whisper my true name in its ear like normal.

Ah. Thanks for the explanation. :)

Noodle making eloquent speeches. Noodle over defending himself. Where is my popcorn.

Ha! You're right, that is one of the ways to find out. I hate to agree with BPC (and bad ash even more because of the minigame) but noodle is obviscum.

Please, gory, use the stick on drixx. You only voted for him once!

Vote: AnnualAntAnswers

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High