Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

Indeed there is and you don't have to be a vegetable to visit..........perhaps just a bit brain damaged.

The google answers to the question are interesting. I did not know that there was a Carrot Museum. I gotta read up on that!

However eating too many carrots can have unpleasant side effects.

olr.gif

So why did the carrot cross the bin??

Lettuce ask the carrot the reason why in order to squash any possible rumors and beet the mafia with the double voting stick.

Does that sound okale to everyone??

Lettuce ask the carrot the reason why in order to squash any possible rumors and beet the mafia with the double voting stick.

Bravo on the incredible string of puns flubbucket.

I think the carrot crossed the bin to get away from the stickyfingers employee with a carrot fetish.

I need some help with a conundrum.

Shredded buffalo chicken sliders/sammiches.... crunchy slaw or not?

....want to be double night killed tonight?

Technically, that was only a single kill.

... Enjoy eating carrots because they help increase your night vision while simultaneously making your skin a nice orange color?

Who needs carrots when you have thermal vision?

Perfectly okra.

I need some help with a conundrum.

Shredded buffalo chicken sliders/sammiches.... crunchy slaw or not?

Riff on the classic - finely slice or shred celery, and toss with bleu cheese dressing. Use that as slaw. :puts on sunglasses:

When was the last time you checked behind the furnace for explosives?

I'll answer it for you, Bad Ash. April 13. If you don't what to be blown up. I'd consider moving.

HINT: The answer is only 1 word. Read carefully.

I also forgot to mention that answers need to be in bold.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High