Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

We can all joke about how Noodle normally lurks, but small changes in style can mean quite a bit, I would think. He started with quite a few posts in the game, some minorly serious, then mostly silence after multiple people pointed it out.

If you are saying that it is not OMGUS, then what is it? Just intuition?
I think her instant defense of kegs followed by voting me for something I didn't do is pretty scummy
Isn't it the second person on the wagon is the most suspicious?

pharphis would top my list. I'm willing to give Ant some benefit of the doubt as it's his first game.
Why do you say second is more suspicious?

Benefit of the doubt for what? Did you find a scum slip?

I'm willing to give Ant some benefit of the doubt as it's his first game.
From what I am getting, it's not Ant's gameplay but something that Steg's knows that we don't.

Pharphis' strong lead feels like it is trying to force the fact that he is scum hunting on me. Makes me skeptical.

Going to go ahead and give posting on my phone a try. Wont really be able to quote anyone this way (it really wouldn't be worth the time doing so at least).

Are CG and Gory very popular night one kills? Why single them both out?

Can someone tell me what video kestegs posted, as I can not view it at this time.

I'm really not seeing any reasoning for any of the individuals voted on so far. With that said, I feel like pharphis' early vote to draw reactions is a town play (at least in in RL mafia games I've played it is). It doesn't make me suspect Moar much more (hehe) though.

Also, I'm glad the invisible new posts bug isn't limited to me.

Going to go ahead and give posting on my phone a try. Wont really be able to quote anyone this way (it really wouldn't be worth the time doing so at least).

Are CG and Gory very popular night one kills? Why single them both out?

Can someone tell me what video kestegs posted, as I can not view it at this time.

I'm really not seeing any reasoning for any of the individuals voted on so far. With that said, I feel like pharphis' early vote to draw reactions is a town play (at least in in RL mafia games I've played it is). It doesn't make me suspect Moar much more (hehe) though.

Also, I'm glad the invisible new posts bug isn't limited to me.

From what I am getting, it's not Ant's gameplay but something that Steg's knows that we don't.

Pharphis' strong lead feels like it is trying to force the fact that he is scum hunting on me. Makes me skeptical.
What do you think kegs knows and why do you think he knows anything?

I didn't really understand that at all. Could you reiterate?

Also, why are there so many votes on Drixx? I haven't seen him do anything wrong.

Because, reasons.

I think her instant DEFENCE of kegs followed by voting me for something I didn't do is pretty scummy

I'm gonna go ahead and say I disagree. Your strong lead is pretty suspicious, I'm surprised no one voted for you earlier. As for her defence of Stegs, I saw it more of a thought on the possible post restriction.

Because, reasons.

I'm gonna go ahead and say I disagree. Your strong lead is pretty suspicious, I'm surprised no one voted for you earlier. As for her defence of Stegs, I saw it more of a thought on the possible post restriction.
Interesting. I saw it more as an excuse to not vote kegs before kegs had to say anything himself

What do you think kegs knows and why do you think he knows anything?

I didn't really understand that at all. Could you reiterate?

His immediate vote seems to suggest knowledge, but it could easily just be there to get us interested enough to not vote him out while he has a restriction.

I have also been in the lab all day, sorry if my stream of garble doesn't make sense. I think your strong lead feels LAMIST.

His immediate vote seems to suggest knowledge, but it could easily just be there to get us interested enough to not vote him out while he has a restriction.

I have also been in the lab all day, sorry if my stream of garble doesn't make sense. I think your strong lead feels LAMIST.
What do you mean by "strong lead"

We can all joke about how Noodle normally lurks, but small changes in style can mean quite a bit, I would think. He started with quite a few posts in the game, some minorly serious, then mostly silence after multiple people pointed it out.

If you are saying that it is not OMGUS, then what is it? Just intuition?

Did someone say my name? I'm here, I'm here!

What do you mean by "strong lead"

Oh ok.

Why does it feel LAMIST and why does it still feel LAMIST after I've outed myself for having no information?

Oh ok.

Why does it feel LAMIST and why does it still feel LAMIST after I've outed myself for having no information?
I find that your scumhunting is very obvious, maybe even too obvious... (DUN DUN DUNNNN)

Also, why are there so many votes on Drixx? I haven't seen him do anything wrong.

Well, it could be that I asked gory not to hit me with the vote stick, or it might be that I haven't proclaimed my townieness yet, or perhaps it's the lack of WOT posts?

Oh ok.

I gotta be honest Pharphis ... that was a pretty LAMIST play. You could have let Kestegs' vote serve the same purpose. Why did you have to jump on and say you had a reason? Why did you later imply that you had strong evidence for your vote? The whole thing doesn't really add up.

@Kestegs, it would be super helpful if you would post something besides the word "no" followed by a space and then a period. Just to verify we don't have any kind of post restriction shenanigans going on. Since you will then be asked to explain your early vote, perhaps just do both at once?

Well, it could be that I asked gory not to hit me with the vote stick, or it might be that I haven't proclaimed my townieness yet, or perhaps it's the lack of WOT posts?

I gotta be honest Pharphis ... that was a pretty LAMIST play. You could have let Kestegs' vote serve the same purpose. Why did you have to jump on and say you had a reason? Why did you later imply that you had strong evidence for your vote? The whole thing doesn't really add up.

@Kestegs, it would be super helpful if you would post something besides the word "no" followed by a space and then a period. Just to verify we don't have any kind of post restriction shenanigans going on. Since you will then be asked to explain your early vote, perhaps just do both at once?
Kegs didn't say anything. While perhaps putting some pressure on Antswers I didn't consider it enough
My vote served a different purpose, because I said I had reason to believe (normally that means night action evidence) that Antswers was scum. It's a different kind of pressure that I wanted to put on the new guy because I saw the opportunity and I love doing stuff like this. See Noammr's forced neutral claim in the dark tower game when I said I investigated him as neutral (but really I determined he was role cop).

I agree about kegs. Though I didn't think him saying no was really scummy I'm wondering if he has a temporary post restriction or something since he was fine yesterday. more likely I think he's toying with us like he was somewhat doing in the WIFOA game with the smurf role

No, I don't have a post restriction. I voted Ant simply for the reaction, in true sath style as someone said. I wasn't intending to fake a post restriction, but after Pharphis said he wanted me to say what I thought I really wanted to see what he would say without me giving him any more info. Turns out he had nothing, which really bothers me. And yes, that's a little bit of kettle/pot territory there, but I think it makes sense.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High