Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

Oh...I missed twilight, so unfair.

Tell me who to vote2 and I might share the twilight experience with you.

Got back late last night from a fun trip to nebraska, 20 hours in a car one way is not my idea of a fun time.

Were you going 35 mph the whole way or was it the pit stops every 20min until bladders become synchronized?

I think Moar calls Gory out every single game, or maybe I'm just imagining things.

Not every game, no. But Moar does call out certain 'flavors' of my posts pretty regularly.

Pharphis, you implied that you had "strong evidence" that "AnnualAntAnswers" is scum in post #142 and in post #175 you said: "I didn't say you should vote with me. You should vote for antswers if you think he's scummy or believe I have strong evidence against him" in the second response in a series of responses to quotes.

At the end of that post you then came clean about having no actual reason to vote, and then threw a vote on Moar without unvoting first, ensuring that our focus would be on your "not an OMGUS" misvote and then actual vote.

Why say "I didn't say you should vote with me. You should vote for antswers if you think he's scummy or believe I have strong evidence against him" in a post when you are going to reveal that you do not have strong evidence at all?

Too much contradiction, misdirection and general scrambling for my tastes.

Vote: Pharphis
I didn't say you should vote with me. You should vote for antswers if you think he's scummy or believe I have strong evidence against him - See more at: http://www.purediablo.com/forums/sh...zombie-Mafia-game/page18#sthash.NZ5uWF2W.dpuf

Apologies for what comes after "Vote: Pharphis". When I copy and pasted Pharphis' text from post #175, it didn't show up at first, so I pasted it into notepad, removed the "See more at:" part and then copied from notepad and pasted into the post. Apparently the text I had copied and the "see more at" comment got added to the end of my post non-visibly.

What is this in response to?

I had the same exact question. I believe that Pyrotechnician quoted everyone in the game except djmbbandie and Kestegs in his quad-post spree that included 3 wall of quotes posts, and that is what djmbbandie was referring to.

Isn't it the second person on the wagon is the most suspicious?

pharphis would top my list. I'm willing to give Ant some benefit of the doubt as it's his first game.

You consider two votes on someone out of a needed 10 to be a wagon?

What do you think about Sathoris?

Pharphis, you implied that you had "strong evidence" that "AnnualAntAnswers" is scum in post #142 and in post #175 you said: "I didn't say you should vote with me. You should vote for antswers if you think he's scummy or believe I have strong evidence against him" in the second response in a series of responses to quotes.

At the end of that post you then came clean about having no actual reason to vote, and then threw a vote on Moar without unvoting first, ensuring that our focus would be on your "not an OMGUS" misvote and then actual vote.

Why say "I didn't say you should vote with me. You should vote for antswers if you think he's scummy or believe I have strong evidence against him" in a post when you are going to reveal that you do not have strong evidence at all?

Too much contradiction, misdirection and general scrambling for my tastes.

Yes I implied it and with the reason I stated a few posts ago.
Then I told BPC that it was up to him to decide whether or not I was being honest about Antswers and that I didn't tell him to vote. I read his post as an implication that I told him he should vote Antswers which I did not.

I placed my vote because I thought Moar was scummy and wanted that to be clear. No misdirection or contradiction or any of those fancy words.
The misvote wasn't intentional ,if that's what you're saying.

No, I don't have a post restriction. I voted Ant simply for the reaction, in true sath style as someone said. I wasn't intending to fake a post restriction, but after Pharphis said he wanted me to say what I thought I really wanted to see what he would say without me giving him any more info. Turns out he had nothing, which really bothers me. And yes, that's a little bit of kettle/pot territory there, but I think it makes sense.

I believe in serendipity, and stumbled across this today.

Then I told BPC that it was up to him to decide whether or not I was being honest about Antswers and that I didn't tell him to vote. I read his post as an implication that I told him he should vote Antswers which I did not.

I placed my vote because I thought Moar was scummy and wanted that to be clear. No misdirection or contradiction or any of those fancy words.

Too much misdirection for my liking.

Can we learn anything from Zokar's death at all? Don't think I've ever played with him, but perhaps one of the veterans can provide some useful input.

Why a veteran? Why not a rookie? Why not a relative youngster? Why not a returnee?

I had the same exact question. I believe that Pyrotechnician quoted everyone in the game except djmbbandie and Kestegs in his quad-post spree that included 3 wall of quotes posts, and that is what djmbbandie was referring to.

Pyro quoted both djmbbandie and kestegs. Multiple times each.

Pyro didn't quote (all game, there are more if only counting the quad-post spree):
1. Caluin Graye
2. pharphis
3. Laarz
4. Bad Ash
11. Pyrotechnician
12. AnnualAntAnswers
13. CoolguyBad
16. Jcakes
20. korialstraz

I don't think that is djmbbandie's explanation.

Too much misdirection for my liking.

Do you agree or disagree with the bolded sentence?

I'm not sure how much I'll be around tomorrow. Just in case I'll pretend to be lurking, I'll "auction" off my second vote. Price: convince me. Tell me whom to vote for and why. I'll comply so long as I can still read/post. I'll be able to read/post for at least 10 more hours. Any time after that I'm not sure of.

preview edit: some weird forum debug warnings/errors I see...

I'm not sure how much I'll be around tomorrow. Just in case I'll pretend to be lurking, I'll "auction" off my second vote. Price: convince me. Tell me whom to vote for and why. I'll comply so long as I can still read/post. I'll be able to read/post for at least 10 more hours. Any time after that I'm not sure of.

preview edit: some weird forum debug warnings/errors I see...
I like this, except I have to wait for answers to my WoT before I can really argue much.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High