Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

And Pharphis votes as kestegs does, even though kestegs didn't give any reason for his vote...and gives no reason for it either. :p I'm quite confused right now. :)

Ha! You're right, that is one of the ways to find out. I hate to agree with BPC (and bad ash even more because of the minigame) but noodle is obviscum.

Please, gory, use the stick on drixx. You only voted for him once!

Vote: AnnualAntAnswers

Not sure I'm following your reasoning from the mini mafia game, or your vote. Any insight?

I see no reason to apologize for the riddle ThunderCat.

Well other than it did force me to think which in turn caused my brain to attempt to function....which also seems to have resulted in the loss of some memories. Primarily one of my children's names, and whether I can wear white before or after Labor Day.

I do seem to have the wherewithal to see kestegs attempting to be Sathoris.

....and here come the cascading strokes again.

I see no reason to apologize for the riddle ThunderCat.

Well other than it did force me to think which in turn caused my brain to attempt to function....which also seems to have resulted in the loss of some memories. Primarily one of my children's names, and whether I can wear white before or after Labor Day.

I do seem to have the wherewithal to see kestegs attempting to be Sathoris.

....and here come the cascading strokes again.

This is way to sober and coherent to be the real flub.

And Pharphis votes as kestegs does, even though kestegs didn't give any reason for his vote...and gives no reason for it either. :p I'm quite confused right now. :)
All will become obvious before day end. Well, at least my reasoning for voting and presumably keg's
Not sure I'm following your reasoning from the mini mafia game, or your vote. Any insight?
Mini-mafia: I just don't like you any more ;)
I have reason to believe Antswers is scum and will elaborate more later

That is so useless. Obviously you're going to assert that you have reason to believe the person you're voting for is scum. The only relevant information is why you believe that.
Well obviously I don't want to reveal why just yet. There are dozens of reasons why this could be

All will become obvious before day end. Well, at least my reasoning for voting and presumably keg's

That's fair. (and this response is not about the mini mafia game lol)

I thought the riddle was a nice touch. On a separate note, is kissing up to the mod beneficial in anyway?

Can we learn anything from Zokar's death at all? Don't think I've ever played with him, but perhaps one of the veterans can provide some useful input.

Has anyone noticed that Noodle has used this for his first posts of the last two day periods?

I was actually thinking that had something to do with his role at first too, but then I remembered he did it in the sign-up thread.

I thought the riddle was a nice touch. On a separate note, is kissing up to the mod beneficial in anyway?

Can we learn anything from Zokar's death at all? Don't think I've ever played with him, but perhaps one of the veterans can provide some useful input.

I was actually thinking that had something to do with his role at first too, but then I remembered he did it in the sign-up thread.
UH OH, did Noodle receive his role before the game even started?
= scum

Everybody betray me, I fed up with this wurrrld.

Did Gory actually thump me? That hurt. Hrm... I kind of liked that.

Okay I've definitely reached the limit of how much I find it enjoyable to get hit by the vote stick. I'm not that much of a masochist.

I don't see anything really scummy with Noodle's long post, other than it being long (and thus out of character). I am interested in the Antswers thing. I don't particularly care for the "just trust me, there's a good reason I'm voting for him" thing.

Okay I've definitely reached the limit of how much I find it enjoyable to get hit by the vote stick. I'm not that much of a masochist.

I don't see anything really scummy with Noodle's long post, other than it being long (and thus out of character). I am interested in the Antswers thing. I don't particularly care for the "just trust me, there's a good reason I'm voting for him" thing.

I disagree mainly because of how early it is and how out of character Phar is for saying something like that. Could be the first game I don't have a scum read on him right away. I almost laid down a vote for Ant based on that alone.

Can any stargate fan please lay out the 'evil' races/characters and the good ones. I know O'Neill is good but that's about it.

Welcome to our mafia games.

Can any stargate fan please lay out the 'evil' races/characters and the good ones. I know O'Neill is good but that's about it.

Someone promise me to host a stargate game at some point in the future please! If I were playing, I could answer that for you.

I want to play! :(

This is way to sober and coherent to be the real flub.

Well I'm currently at work so I have to maintain a modicum of sober maturity.

However it is Friday for me, so soon I will indeed be back to "normal" and I would anticipate more useful and profound posting later in the day.

Wifey is off work today so I'm certain I will initiate plan Acceleratum Inebriatus.

Noodle making eloquent speeches. Noodle over defending himself. Where is my popcorn.

Yep this is definitely not like Noodle

Ha! You're right, that is one of the ways to find out. I hate to agree with BPC (and bad ash even more because of the minigame) but noodle is obviscum.

Please, gory, use the stick on drixx. You only voted for him once!

Vote: AnnualAntAnswers

I am curious to the reasoning for you and kegs, guess I'll have to wait and see.

Zokar hasn't played in a while, so I can't really read anything into it.

Yep, there are multiple evil races. The main ones in the Atlantis universe (specifically in the pegusus galaxy) are: The Wraith and the replicators. However, given that it was mentioned that we are on the Moon, I could see SG1 antagonists being involved (Goa'uld, more replicators, Ori)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High