Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

Actually, just a bit bored with the twilight phase, and stirring things up a bit. I certainly don't want anyone but Bad Ash to die yet.

Raise your hand if you ...

and I'm drawing a blank. Someone finish my thought for me.

Forgot the game started because a good friend was in town?

Did someone say my name? I'm here, I'm here!

Every damn time. I don't get how you do this.

So why did the carrot cross the bin??

Lettuce ask the carrot the reason why in order to squash any possible rumors and beet the mafia with the double voting stick.

This should count.

I will say I thoroughly enjoy these riddles because they make us all look so so stupid haha. As a group. No individual is left behind. Its all about bonding.

Unless you don't make it in time to also guess a wrong answer.

Ahh finally back, somewhat tired after last nights drunkedness, but recovering quickly.

First thought was why is O'Neill on Atlantis, then again it's story, and IIRC we usually shouldn't read too much into TC's stories, since they are there for flavor only. Might be wrong, but my feeling is atm to not put much thought into it.

Very interesting idea with the riddle mechanic, although somewhat disrupting I guess. Thoughts so far: Kind of typical start (from my limited experience) with lots of fluff and jokes, but considering the twilight start, it'll be interesting to see who posts a lot, and who doesn't.

Seems I forgot to mention.

The stories are for flavor. Everything in Italic should not be taken seriously.

As for why O'Neill is on Atlantis,
it's because Atlantis is on the Moon. It was supposed to be the starting premise of the Atlantis movie that was never finished.

Actually, just a bit bored with the twilight phase, and stirring things up a bit. I certainly don't want anyone but Bad Ash to die yet.

Bring it on rug master.

Oh peas, my answer was too corny. I knew the answer would turnip and I see I was ripe.

Question is, which one could it have bean??

OH PEAS!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

“General! We have managed to secure the central part of the city including Stargate Ops and the jumper bay. All survivors have been assigned to areas guarded by armed personal. What do we do next?â€

“Give me four teams of three armed with zats and stunners. Send two out on recon and two to patrol the secured areas. I want to make sure none of the survivors have been infected.â€

“This is O’Neill. Strap in for the night people, it might be a long one. If you see anyone acting suspicious, get on the comms and inform someone in Stargate Ops. We are still in quarantine and no outside help is coming. O’Neill out!â€

It is now NIGHTTIME (Night 1). You may not post for the next 24 hours. All night actions are to be sent to me as soon as possible.

The body of Zokar was found by the morning patrol while they were doing their rounds. It was locked inside one of the transporter rooms cycling through them. A brief investigation of the scene suggests that someone tampered with the transporter device which allowed it to teleport Zokars body on a set interval. Perhaps a way to hide the real crime scene, or perhaps the beginning of a more elaborate sabotage plans.

“General! This is Keller. After running an autopsy I can tell you that Zokar died 4 hours ago by blunt force trauma. We cannot identify the weapon as of now.â€

It is now DAYTIME (Day 1). You may post freely for the next 48 hours

Voting Stick. Goryani is the owner of the Voting Stick.
My apologies for the events regarding the Voting Stick. I wanted it to be a simple mechanic that would entertain us all during Twilight. It seems it failed by causing a distraction.

Players alive:
1. Caluin Graye
2. pharphis
3. Laarz
4. Bad Ash
5. Gwaihir
6. kestegs
7. BipolarChemist
8. djmbbandie
9. flubbucket
10. Goryani
11. Pyrotechnician
12. AnnualAntAnswers
13. CoolguyBad
14. Sathoris
15. Jcakes
16. Noodle
17. Moar
18. Drixx
19. korialstraz
20. IWantToUseNumbersInMyName

With 20 players alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch someone and 11 to lock then.

I thought it was fun. What else can you do in twilight except banter.

Anyway, I will probably not be around for a while. Going to bed soon and going out after work tomorrow.

So, Zokar dead. I only saw three posts he made in twilight, and the one with any connection to anyone was the one where he (jokingly?) pointed out noodles "Already trying to find ways to thin the herd." Not sure if we can draw any meaning from that at all, seems innocuous to me at least. Actually, basically all the posts during twilight seem pretty useless. kestegs, BA, Jcakes, and Noodles joke about being mortal enemies with other people, and joke about obvious scum teams. Nothing else that seems relevant here.

@Thundercat - Can you explain the riddle and tell us the right answer? I like riddles but I can't seem to get my mind to see this one from the right angle, especially looking at Goryani's answers.

And Goryani, please let me be the first to ask that you not beat me with the voting stick. Just the thought of it seems a bit painful.

The question bit of the riddle was complete bogus. The "attentive" bit was the key. I was hoping someone would have noticed that I changed my location to "Purple" which would have been the correct answer.

After I gave the rainbow hint, it was pointed out to me that purple isn't actually in the rainbow, but violet / indigo. So I decided to accept either of the 3 as the correct answer.

Oh man ... totally *facepalm* for not catching that. And I thought I was being attentive.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High