Mafia Game: Cheers/Frasier Theme

I didn't think I was going to be around again before day end. I probably don't have enough time to completely catch up with all that's been posted since my departure. I voted for Martin because out of my other options of Malevolent, pancakeman, Noodle, and kestegs, a soft claim from Moar of info makes it far and away a better likelihood that he would end up mafia.

Omg has done more scumhunting than a fair amount of others, so I decided I'd let him live one more day. Some of you seem to be imagining a really small number of anti-town that makes us have all the votes in 75% rounded up plus one.

[highlight]NIGHT TWO START[/highlight]

Sam is polishing a few glasses, as Rebecca wipes down the bar.

"Well that was a good day. Been a long while since I've seen the Bar that busy." he observes

"Got a little rowdy there at the end." complained Diane as she passes.

"Well you know Frasier's friends, they're not likely to be able to hold their drink that well."

"Not unless it comes in a $300 bottle, anyway" laughs Carla.

Loud voices can be heard from the back of the Bar, "Listen you, I'm telling you the truth."

"We don't believe you. We've been listening to you all day and we just think you don't belong. So we're going to get rid of you."

"Come on, guys. I'm helping here" says Al.

"Nope. You aren't 100% with us now and you admit you may go to Gary's side anytime, so we're getting rid of you now."

"No, now come on guys, he's been here a long time and let's be a little more understanding of the old." intervened Woody "Let him stay and maybe we can convince him to stick with us."

Eddie, starts darting around the patron's heels,"Woof! Woof! WOOF!"

"And what's your problem you little furball on legs?" asks Cliff. "Tell you what, if you love him so much, you go with him. We don't want you in here anyway."

Something happens to the door, no matter how much the patrons pull and tug on the door, it just won't open. There's a reprieve. No one knows how long that will last but so close to being exile but now safe and warm for today.

"So what are we doing now, guys?" asks Woody. "How about a Conga?"

The bar groans.

[highlight]Deaths[/highlight]

There were no deaths.

Vote 1: Lynch on MartinLong FAILED.

[highlight]DAY THREE START[/highlight]

Maris daintily wipes a ghost of a tear away from her eye. Or it's presumed that's where her eye is, the area is covered by gigantic sunglasses which seem welded onto her face.

"Niles married a panda, eh, Frasier." joked Bulldog "was she an animal in bed? Woof. WOOF!"

Sill shocked by the death of his brother, Frasier is remarkably speechless.

"Actually," begins Paul, "It's the quiet ones ..."

"Shut up!" yells Al "Don't you guys have any decorum? In my day that stuff was behind close doors. On special occasions. Every two years."

"Got to admire his memory." says Carla "Hey, Woody. Grab that .. thing from the lights will ya, I can't reach."

Woody uses his superior height to pull down what looks like a sleeve wrapped around the lighting.

Screams can be heard when an arm drops out of the sleeve.

"Hey isn't that Rebecca's?" Asks Norm.

"Sleeve or arm?"

"Somewhat in bad taste that," points out Frasier before confirming that both did belong to Rebecca.

"Three deaths. Come on, Frasier, your party is killing my business." bemoans Sam. "Could at least kill those who don't buy much. At least those with the highest tabs are still alive. If Norm dies, I'm going under."

"Hey!" says Norm.

An ashen-faced Daphne comes out of the ladies toilet. "Four deaths." She says, stunned.

"No, three. Rebecca, Cliffe and Niles." says Martin gently.

"And Bulldog." says Daphne, "He's in the ladies. Dead."

"He would have wanted to go THAT way." remarks Roz.

[highlight]Deaths[/highlight]

kestegs is dead. He was Rebecca. Pro Town. Townie.
FredOfErik is dead. He was Bulldog Briscoe. Pro Town. Jailkeeper.

They seem to be getting one power role after another. . .

On the other hand;
Good news, everyone! This confirms that they can't be stealing our roles for claiming later on.
The other good news is that our cop wasn't killed. Do you have new results?

I'm not doubting our cop here, so please don't misinterpret this: What kinds of roles can prevent him from being lynched? Some kind of lawyer, I suppose, but then also some roles are lynch immune x 1 or something like that, right?

Does this bulldog character match the jailkeeper role at all? I'm unfamiliar with all of this, so I'm just curious,a s it could help us determine if mafia are lying later on about their abilities.

All right, let's get the important question out in the open:

MartinLong; do you know how you avoided the lynch?

Additionally, I'd like to hear from the seven people who decided to not cast a Vote 2 on omgwtfbbqpwned. These people include:
Goryani
Malevolent
frozzzen
nulio
flubbucket
coju
Uraj

Why did each of you decide that a lynch on a claimed non-town player should not happen? A couple of you have stated your reasoning in the past. I would consider it a personal favour if you would please state that reason again, for posterity.

I went to the first page to check if Malevolet was right about voting and found something odd, copied and pasted it. D2 there was 24 people listed but below it says 23 alive. D3 has 22 people listed but below it says 21 alive What do we have a ghost in the game? I dont think I have seen anything like this. And Mal, Thy doesn't have a #2 vote listed for you.

PLAYERS ALIVE

1. Solar Ice
2. Moar
3. Caluin Graye
4. Pyrotechnician
5. Goryani
6. Malevolent
7. Gwaihir
8. Noodle
9. Jcakes
10. Autti
11. omgwtfbbqpwned
12. MartinLong
13. pancakeman
14. frozzzen
15. nulio
16. pharphis
17. thefranklin
18. Laarz
19. flubbucket
20. LozHinge the Unhinged
21. coju
22. Uraj

PLAYERS DEAD

N1 - Sathoris is dead. He was Cliff. Pro Town. Postman
N1 - Bad Ash is dead. He was Niles. Pro Town. Cop
N2 - kestegs is dead. He was Rebecca. Pro Town. Townie.
N2 - FredOfErik is dead. He was Bulldog Briscoe. Pro Town. Jailkeeper.

VOTE TALLIES

Day One - no voting

Day Two -23 Alive
Spoiler

Day Three - 21 Alive

Vote 1: 12 lock, 11 to lynch
Vote 2: 17 to lynch

Vote 2: omgwtfbbqpwned

Omg does worry me terribly. I can understand his motives completely, but if we got even close to losing the game then he could easily hammer us, It would probably be better to keep him for a round or 2 to get the extra vote but if we leave it too late then we might not be able to get rid of him with vote 2, better to be safe than sorry IMO.

Sorry i put the vote at the top instead of the bottom, just to make sure for this time

All right, let's get the important question out in the open:

MartinLong; do you know how you avoided the lynch?

Additionally, I'd like to hear from the seven people who decided to not cast a Vote 2 on omgwtfbbqpwned. These people include:
Goryani
Malevolent
frozzzen
nulio
flubbucket
coju
Uraj

Why did each of you decide that a lynch on a claimed non-town player should not happen? A couple of you have stated your reasoning in the past. I would consider it a personal favour if you would please state that reason again, for posterity.
I cannot. I did look up roles though and governor was found on mafia scum. Ability is able to stop a lynch, I can only assume that this power role is in the game as I have no other ideas.

Also, the investigation on Goryani turned up foe.

Two nights, two deaths. This would confirm that mafia has two kills a night and those theories about the post man taking out someone is false.

Vote 1: Goryani

Or an SK?
At least we have one definitive scum so far, and now the town doesn't have to argue over it.

I went to the first page to check if Malevolet was right about voting and found something odd, copied and pasted it. D2 there was 24 people listed but below it says 23 alive. D3 has 22 people listed but below it says 21 alive What do we have a ghost in the game? I dont think I have seen anything like this.

I'm thinking something a little less superstitious, such as a Treestump. AKA, the guy who won't/can't vote.

I cannot. I did look up roles though and governor was found on mafia scum. Ability is able to stop a lynch, I can only assume that this power role is in the game as I have no other ideas.

Fair enough. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't some part of your role claim that you conveniently failed to mention.

Claimed cop with a guilty, no-vote 2 on the claimed non-town, and one of the people calling for his lynch yesterday dead this morning. That's more than enough to justify a vote on Gory.

Oh, and re-voting on omg, because nothing has changed since yesterday.

i fully agree with all of the above, goryani is acting scummy and hasnt really helped the town with ideas at all, from what i hear when gory is town he is a very good town player who analyses well, i havent seen any of that this game

Vote 1:Goryani

CG, have you ever seen a stump listed as not alive in a game before?
I forgot to explain what I think this is. I'm pretty sure this mix-up is because of the player who was dropped (TheRedMenace?) because they couldn't be replaced.
Can Thy confirm this?

and hence it would be super obvious who the mafia is.

the mafia have to get on the trains to look townie.

People refusing to vote for a super scummy vote 2 would be equally scummy.

OMG you have been brave and honest in claiming so early and I respect you not misleading the town.

However with the vote2 mechanic and how you played last game. I don't trust you, your not town. And you have to die.

I do feel bad for you, but I'm in this to win, not to be nice.

can we just vote2 omg and move on to hunt real scum.

hes a distraction and has to be lynched.

Actually Martin your wrong about Pharphis lynch in the SP game. He was lynched excuse his post restriction didn't match at all the role he was claiming. I started the lynch on Pharphis because of that decrepancy.

Not sure if you are mistaken, or deliberatelly misleadIng

Side note. I hate really particular voting requirements. A lot of the players are voting late at night or early morning and just make honest mistakes, because they have bothered to wake up/stay awake for days end.

Just causes way more problems

Did you type that incorrectly, because the second sentence doesn't make sense. And then you just vouch for moar because she said she wasnt scum...

I believe that Autti is scum. Here is activity since the end of day 1. He has done nothing but talk about omg and the Vote 2 mechanism and voting in general. While he did vote for OMG with his vote 2, he clearly explained day 1 he would do that if he were mafia.

I didn't think I was going to be around again before day end. I probably don't have enough time to completely catch up with all that's been posted since my departure. I voted for Martin because out of my other options of Malevolent, pancakeman, Noodle, and kestegs, a soft claim from Moar of info makes it far and away a better likelihood that he would end up mafia.

Omg has done more scumhunting than a fair amount of others, so I decided I'd let him live one more day. Some of you seem to be imagining a really small number of anti-town that makes us have all the votes in 75% rounded up plus one.

Can you describe to us how omg was doing more scumhunting than anyone? He was suspicious of Noodle, and yet every one of his posts were about his role but one and the post where he votes. That doesn't justify him being around when we lost nothing by lynching him, especially as late in the day as you came in and failed to act!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High