Mafia Game: Cheers/Frasier Theme

ML: you did foreshadow Mals innocence a lot. Why didn't you formulate an intelligent response highlighting that before you were locked?

PS sorry for butchering mals make, my vote didn't count anyway.

Malevolent said:
Well Finally caught up after sleeping

1- Martin-Wether you are a scum cop or town cop i dont know, but i do have to give my thankls for showing your investigation result before you died, saves them from lynching me tommorow and having another town die.
2- Moar- While you did say lynch you tommorow if he is town i am not sure this is the best possibility. We wil see how many of the more lurky types are to jump onto a moar lynch, it does seem like a free and justifiable lynch for the mafia IF you arent scum, is that a risk the town is willing to take? Because IMO kestegs is still a prime target.

You're not off the hook unless Martin flips town. And I've never heard of a mafia alignment cop before.

I do agree that a moar lynch is not a sealed deal though.

Could you please explain your votes here? Why unvote 1 kestegs when there's no danger to him anyway and then vote Martin with vote 2? That does not make any sense at all. Sorry, looks scummy. Want to be seen voting Martin, but not with the vote all others are using?

That was supposed to be an UV 1: kegs V 1: ML, but in my order-set-brain, 2 had to come next. Looks like it doesn't matter anyways, and with the 'mafia coming in voting ml after a lock' vote, i'm still unneeded. But, an OMG vote 2? Eh. I don't agree with the people who've voted for him.

After much thought on the game.

I am skating on very thin ice here, but I think that tomorrow Goryani needs to be lynched, and it needs to be done sooner rather than later. I hope that this will be put firmly on the agenda by the rest of the Town tomorrow.

Uraj is, by some distance, my second main suspect, followed by Frozzzen. I am man enough to admit that I may well be wrong about kestegs.

You're not off the hook unless Martin flips town. And I've never heard of a mafia alignment cop before.

I do agree that a moar lynch is not a sealed deal though.

I googled "alignment cop" an it came up with a lot of things, but nothing about an alignment cop. We will now in bit over an hour through.

I kind of want you to lynch me the day after to see that I was town. Both you and Mal have said that my lynch wasn't a certainity. Why don't you want me lynched?

Caluin Graye said:
I played as one way back when in the Mostly Vanilla game hosted by TC. Though I'm quite sure that shouldn't count.

No, technically you were town :p

coju said:
But, an OMG vote 2? Eh. I don't agree with the people who've voted for him.

What or who or why don't you agree?

Solar Ice said:

I am skating on very thin ice here, but I think that tomorrow Goryani needs to be lynched, and it needs to be done sooner rather than later. I hope that this will be put firmly on the agenda by the rest of the Town tomorrow.

Uraj is, by some distance, my second main suspect, followed by Frozzzen. I am man enough to admit that I may well be wrong about kestegs.

Can you elaborate a bit please?

Moar said:
I googled "alignment cop" an it came up with a lot of things, but nothing about an alignment cop. We will now in bit over an hour through.

I kind of want you to lynch me the day after to see that I was town. Both you and Mal have said that my lynch wasn't a certainity. Why don't you want me lynched?

Now you're acting like you know for sure he is going to flip town. Now I think you may need to be lynched. Lynching you just to prove you are town costs us too much, I'm not lynching you unless I think you're scum.

Sorry kestegs. I might have worded that wrong. I am not sober. Yes, I think Martin is scum, but if his claim is true he is town. Then I should be lynched tomorrow because I said you could if he showed up town. So now I wonder why that would not be a certain.

because none of us have goten any real scummy vibes off you,lynching you as punishment would be pointless, better to head after people that are more likely to be scum IMo

I dont know who you are, but I still cant see any real benefit from lynching you for now

Not sure I have seen that quesiton asked before. If you are town, why would you want the town to waste a day lynching you?

No, technically you were town :p

I would say technically he was mafia, as per role PM. I was townie in that game- It was so cool to be that powerful as town, up until we figured out what was actually happening. Frustrating, but still fun.

Interesting. Another very different move. Is this just a gut feeling?

Interesting. Another very different move. Is this just a gut feeling?

Can you elaborate a bit please?

Not too much to add to my earlier points about Goryani, except that when trying to read and analyse your responses to my pressure, they have seemed genuine, for a lack of a better word. I cannot put it into so many words and perhaps someone else can. They were not the types of responses that I got when I made my case against you in the Commie Invasion game, which I knew immediately were fake and i knew immediately that you were not the Doc. I was the the SK in that game. Yes, Anti-Town but not to the extent the Informed Minority that the Scum were. Goryani, at one stage, was spot on about me and his analysis was brilliant, from the off. He was acting very much from a Town PoV. There is nothing like that from him in this game now, reagardless of what Day it is. At all. He seems to be grasping on straws. Acting. Faking. Trying to make himself seem useful and blend in.

Kestegs, if you are Scum all along, I have huge egg on my face. But, imho, we as Town are very close to losing this game, even at this stage and sometimes risks and drastic measures need to be taken to bring this game back from the abyss.

Uraj I have asked the question of, and got zero response. Combined with the fact that his vote on ML is no way in hell from a Town perspective. Frozzzen is coasting by as well, similar to Uraj.

I agree with this, or at least the part involving gory to begin with.

He asked a lot of nit-picky questions that were already no longer an issue (as others have stated before) against ML. Perhaps it's wrong to say "he's an experienced player, but isn't helping us much, so he has to be scum", but that's essentially the vibe I get off of him.

I remember in the SP game I thought he was scum (but was dead!) for about half of the game, and this was more or less for the same reasons.

I'm glad with this flip we can at least know about Mal. Mal's behaviour was bad at first, and was a VERY good excuse for mafia to use to vote for him, so I wouldn't be surprised if some of our scum had voted for him.

That was supposed to be an UV 1: kegs V 1: ML, but in my order-set-brain, 2 had to come next. Looks like it doesn't matter anyways, and with the 'mafia coming in voting ml after a lock' vote, i'm still unneeded. But, an OMG vote 2? Eh. I don't agree with the people who've voted for him.

Are you referring to my laziness to bother to count votes? You have given me a scummy vibe today and that comment surely doesn't help.

Ps another typo, my last post was supposed to say 'butchered mals name', not make. I hope no one ever buys a windows phone again, it is horrible.

I agree with this, or at least the part involving gory to begin with.

He asked a lot of nit-picky questions that were already no longer an issue (as others have stated before) against ML. Perhaps it's wrong to say "he's an experienced player, but isn't helping us much, so he has to be scum", but that's essentially the vibe I get off of him.

Yes, that's what raised flags for me. Exactly as you put it. To me he seemed to try to confuse the masses about my posts inorder to over turn an old discussion as to distract forward movement. I'd be weary of him.

Not too much to add to my earlier points about Goryani, except that when trying to read and analyse your responses to my pressure, they have seemed genuine, for a lack of a better word. I cannot put it into so many words and perhaps someone else can. They were not the types of responses that I got when I made my case against you in the Commie Invasion game, which I knew immediately were fake and i knew immediately that you were not the Doc. I was the the SK in that game. Yes, Anti-Town but not to the extent the Informed Minority that the Scum were. Goryani, at one stage, was spot on about me and his analysis was brilliant, from the off. He was acting very much from a Town PoV. There is nothing like that from him in this game now, reagardless of what Day it is. At all. He seems to be grasping on straws. Acting. Faking. Trying to make himself seem useful and blend in.

Kestegs, if you are Scum all along, I have huge egg on my face. But, imho, we as Town are very close to losing this game, even at this stage and sometimes risks and drastic measures need to be taken to bring this game back from the abyss.

Uraj I have asked the question of, and got zero response. Combined with the fact that his vote on ML is no way in hell from a Town perspective. Frozzzen is coasting by as well, similar to Uraj.

This reminded me of what I forgot to just say. Yes, risky measures are good, and how often are the people who get all the heat D1 and D2 scum? I'm going to assume almost never. Someone makes a joke, someone else accuses someone, and then some misunderstanding happens and everything snowballs with a few people lurking or picking up on lame excuses to vote, and the scum get a few free lynches on the town.
This is why I think lurkers should be voted for early on

This reminded me of what I forgot to just say. Yes, risky measures are good, and how often are the people who get all the heat D1 and D2 scum? I'm going to assume almost never. Someone makes a joke, someone else accuses someone, and then some misunderstanding happens and everything snowballs with a few people lurking or picking up on lame excuses to vote, and the scum get a few free lynches on the town.
This is why I think lurkers should be voted for early on
Way to bring those thoughts now, but not when I was saying the same things yesterday.

Solar Ice said:

I think you're onto something there. I just wanted you to verbalize your thoughts before day end so that you were sure to get it out.

I sure how we aren't that close to losing the game on d1, but it could turn ugly.

coju said:
I don't agree with omg being lynched good for the town.

I disagree.

I do see the connection between you and gory though.

You both voted me right away trying to get a train going.
You both don't want omg lynched.
You both switched late to ML to lynch.

I wanted things with Gory to play out before I expressed my thoughts on him. Solar has already started, so I thought it was a good time to back him up in his thoughts.

I did say that I wasn't keen on any of the other major lynch considerations at that time (you, kestegs, moar?), aside from Mal (which has now changed, of course). I wonder if I had come out then if i would have been considered your scum buddy :p
that may be why Solar waited, as well.

Why did you wait, solar? or were these newer thoughts? I guess they probably were since you were going pretty hard at kestegs yesterday.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High